How Do You Respond To c00ns Who Say, ‘Africans Sold Their Own People Into Slavery’?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
You doing a whole lot of typing but not providing proof

Talks about the abiogenesis of historical features here

But again you only speak English so I don’t understand how this helps you

Edit: This maybe an older video, he had a newer one of the same title. If it sounds like ramblings it’s probably not this one

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
If it made no difference then why would the slave raiding you spoke of increase tenfold??
Those Africans with the 'upper hand' stood to make more profit and increase their power over weaker groups by raiding them more frequently and diminishing their numbers.

Pretty simple to understand.​

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
To your face or on a youtube video?

I am specifically asking where did this happen? Was it on mars or pluto?
The question is being asked because if you live in a place where hardly any blk immigrants are, then you lying

there are immigrants who are dumb and disrespectful as anyone else....it happens sir
what I am saying is that based on your past posts I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU
you are maga....anti immigration....love trump...love republicans....support anti blk policies by being maga

how can I believe anything you say sir?
To my face at work and just out and about at certain places, and well as shared experiences. Again it wasn’t malicious, it was more like covert, like when white interviewers call black football players, ”good kids” if they carry themselves like RG3 but they kinda critique Lamar Jackson alot, compared to Baker Mayfield (Who has made 40+mill off commercials alone and is a bust). I mean it is what it is.

I like Africans and Carribeans and ride for them, but I don’t get the feeling, the feeling is mutual, but I only control my actions, and I’m a bit hurt by those experiences, but it is what it is. I’m not being divisive, I guess I have to accept this is biblical and tribes are meant to be with tribes and nations with nations. Melting pots are horrible and there’s not a white woman beautiful enough to make me want to continue living in their kingdom or living around them.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
See yall still pushing the slavery was "humane" in Africa myth :mjlol: if it was humane than why they was putting prisoner and people they were at war into slavery
:comeon:

White ppl didn't even have the technology or medicine to conquer Africa till 300 years later that's why "scramble of Africa" happened in the late 1800s instead of the 1400s

Did you read the book?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Talks about the abiogenesis of historical features here

But again you only speak English so I don’t understand how this helps you

Edit: This maybe an older video, he had a newer one of the same title. If it sounds like ramblings it’s probably not this one

So a video with 95 views and not speaking English is supposed to be enough proof for your statements

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Those Africans with the 'upper hand' stood to make more profit and increase their power over weaker groups by raiding them more frequently and diminishing their numbers.

Pretty simple to understand.​
The Portuguese Africans, gotcha.

You just got finished telling me that West Africa was a “Walmart for slaves”, now you acknowledge that the slave trade increases because of the rise and fall of empires…That in response to me showing you that these same empires were depopulated (meaning, a precipitous drop in native population) by the Portoguese.

I got it though bruh, you got too much hate in your heart for your people to see history for what it is and that the colored man is the one who enslaved you and I.

He loves the devil because the devil gives him nothing. Smh

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
To my face at work and just out and about at certain places, and well as shared experiences. Again it wasn’t malicious, it was more like covert, like when white interviewers call black football players, ”good kids” if they carry themselves like RG3 but they kinda critique Lamar Jackson alot, compared to Baker Mayfield (Who has made 40+mill off commercials alone and is a bust). I mean it is what it is.

I like Africans and Carribeans and ride for them, but I don’t get the feeling, the feeling is mutual, but I only control my actions, and I’m a bit hurt by those experiences, but it is what it is. I’m not being divisive, I guess I have to accept this is biblical and tribes are meant to be with tribes and nations with nations. Melting pots are horrible and there’s not a white woman beautiful enough to make me want to continue living in their kingdom or living around them.

not malicious but covert?
you have been typing a LOT of "immigrants disrespect us" posts and that is what you mean?

and I find it very very interesting you CONTINUOUSLY draw comparisons between wite racists and blk immigrants
to clearly put this into perspective for you
there was a thread yesterday of some brutish women fighting in the bronx, bats, broken bottles, weaves, rough voices, threats and whole lot of other shyt my wife or mother WOULD NEVER BE INVOLVED IN
if you ran into one of those caribbean women and said they disrespected you.....that would be fine...that is truth...the disgusting bytches

you are painting the image that immigrants are against blk americans.....and it is obvious you bullshytting

judging by your posts and mindset NOBODY would consider you a decent person.....you ALL THE WAY MAGA
maybe it is you?
maybe your personality and midset is a turn off?
did you consider that?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Not going to read all the responses here, as there is a ton of misinformation.

But if you're looking for a couple of quick rebuttals:
  • They really didn't have any options. They could either sell these slaves (most who were prisoners of war / conquered civilizians and NOT their own people) or they could risk angering these alien white skinned people who had advanced weaponry. Basically the choice was sell us your enemies, or die.
  • The biggest argument is this: Slavery in African between Africans was FAR more civilized than what occurred in the America's. In fact, it was more akin to indentured servitude in Europe (i.e. they could buy their freedom, etc.). The Chattel slavery we experienced was actually some of the most brutal and inhumane since antiquity. These African's did not know just how evil these individuals would behave.
This book has a ton of material on the subject:
shopping
you saying it’s made sense for them to kidnap and sell innocent people so Europeans won’t fight them and this logically makes sense to you

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
So you don’t have an answer to what the nuances were for it to be ok to kidnap and sell people into slavery for trinkets
You skip over whole points, and then ask questions that have already been answered. I mean really now. So you have no breakdown on the origin of the slaves? So you still think acts should be viewed without nuance? So you don't know what the situation was for each group? Okay then.

Again:
You can't conflate the acts done by one group with another even if it is the same act, all the while ignoring the actions done within each act. As I literally said, "You can condemn both without conflating them."

This would be like conflating the crime done by blacks in the US with the crimes done by whites in the US. You can make a stronger case that the crimes done by whites in the US is actually worse than that done by blacks due to the institutional roadblocks placed in the way of many blacks in this country and the fact that there are many things in society that push some of them into crime, while whites had less issues regarding this. I firmly believe this.
:unimpressed: Nuance is important. Learn it.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
So a video with 95 views and not speaking English is supposed to be enough proof for your statements
He translating stuff from older text.

YouTube isn’t exactly friendly towards non English speakers even these books on Muslim Africans that got inducted during the TAST I found just got translated iirc

Liberty's Jihad: African Muslim Slaves and the Meaning of America

The problem here is your looking for answers but the answers you want will never be in a language you speak.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The Portuguese Africans, gotcha.
With some early exceptions, Europeans were not able to independently enter the West and Central African interior to capture Africans and force them onto ships to the Americas. Instead, European traders generally relied on a network of African rulers and traders to capture and bring enslaved Africans from various coastal and interior regions to slave castles on the West and Central African coast. Many of these traders acquired captives as a result of military and political conflict, but some also pursued slave trading for profit.

Why are you having such difficulty comprehending that Africans WILLINGLY participated in, and profited from, the Trade?​

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s weird seeing supposedly Black people be unable to understand the brutality of European colonizers and how it was different than the slavery that was being practiced in Africa (and around the globe).

But then again, this is all just a round about argument to divide Black people and deflect blame from the people who committed atrocities against slaves. More blexit. More people repeating YouTube rhetoric.

Y’all desperately need to step into a college campus and argue these points in a Black studies class. But I guess it’s harder to be a bot when you have to look people in the eye.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You skip over whole points, and then ask questions that have already been answered. I mean really now. So you have no breakdown on the origin of the slaves? So you still think acts should be viewed without nuance? So you don't know what the situation was for each group? Okay then.

Again:

:unimpressed: Nuance is important. Learn it.
Ima ask again what are the nuances, u never answered that

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps