How Do You Respond To c00ns Who Say, ‘Africans Sold Their Own People Into Slavery’?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I have read your maga posts....
which country were these "groups" from?
cause I know you lying
and do not tell me this happened in west oklahoma or some bullshyt like that
you better live amongst or personally deal with immigrants

and are any of your parents maga?
You type maga shyt so I presume that is the community and household you come from
am I wrong?
You’re biased. You left out how I believe black men should only be with black women and vice versa, my disdain for mentioning pawgs on a suppose to be black forum, but I guess it’s a hiphop forum first, or how I believe it’s not in black people’s best interest to blindly take vaccines.

You’re not trying to come to an understanding to something I genuinely experienced, so you have an agenda. That said I forgot to post repent and turn from your sins and seek The Most High and believe in the sacrifice of his son for salvation, and read the scriptures and follow his commandments. At the end of the day that’s all that truly matters.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You can't conflate the acts done by one group with another even if it is the same act, all the while ignoring the actions done within each act. As I literally said, "You can condemn both without conflating them."

This would be like conflating the crime done by blacks in the US with the crimes done by whites in the US. You can make a stronger case that the crimes done by whites in the US is actually worse than that done by blacks due to the institutional roadblocks placed in the way of many blacks in this country and the fact that there are many things in society that push some of them into crime, while whites had less issues regarding this. I firmly believe this.
How much different is it to kidnap someone and sell them into chattel slavery versus being the slaver during chattel slavery
Both are evil

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You’re biased. You left out how I believe black men should only be with black women and vice versa, my disdain for mentioning pawgs on a suppose to be black forum, but I guess it’s a hiphop forum first, or how I believe it’s not in black people’s best interest to blindly take vaccines.

You’re not trying to come to an understanding to something I genuinely experienced, so you have an agenda. That said I forgot to post repent and turn from your sins and seek The Most High and believe in the sacrifice of his son for salvation, and read the scriptures and follow his commandments. At the end of the day that’s all that truly matters.

Where did these "groups" disrespect blk american people?
You know why you scared to answer....
cause you most likely do not live amongst immigrants....
or blk immigrants....
you live amongst racist wites and maybe mexicans....
THAT is what your posting indicates...
a clear maga mindset...
so I easily see you at work, school, church with magaz saying yeah no vaccine etc

and then come on here and pretend to care about blk people
again YOUR POSTING is maga...trump lover....anti vaccine and you super religious....yet know nothing of the bible
that is the PERFECT stereotype of a wite maga male....
do you disagree?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Because the institutio/business of slavery didn’t start with us & the finger deserves to be pointed at

It's so much more nuanced than that it's insane...but many refuse to acknowledge that. Traders ended up getting sold too, many tribes revolted against the Europeans, what @Henri Christophe said...but folk are gonna believe what they want so I don't bother anymore.
It is nuanced.
But at what point does it cease to be one group of black folks selling another group of black folks to white folks?

What is nuanced about that?
Intent or ignorance if the european aside.
How does nuance negate undeniable fact?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Neither do YouTube videos of peanut head ass nikkas that cite Wikipedia For half they videos. Peace to the brother though.

History can’t be romanticized when there’s a dead slave RAIDER in the mix.
One "White" raider =/ entire Empires/Kingdoms REGULATING it for hundreds of years BEFORE European contact.

Basically, parts of Africa were Walmarts for slaves and the coastline was a drive-thru for Europeans to pick-up orders.​

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
So you saying black Americans descends from criminals and prisoners of war
Possibly seeing as most AAs and other black people from the diaspora came from Angola, senegambia, Kongo, Nigeria, Ghana, Mali

We just heard about a Haitian poster who traced his lineage to the Dahomey fighting off the Yoruba

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
One "White" raider =/ entire Empires/Kingdoms REGULATING it for hundreds of years BEFORE European contact.

Basically, parts of Africa were Walmarts for slaves and the coastline was a drive-thru for Europeans to pick-up orders.​
Yet for some strange reason in the 15th century (when the slave trade began) they nees to establish entire states and lose the kings most trusted admiral while on his FOURTH slave raidimg expedition.

this is about 15 exits past “the raiders were African, not European”

I just showed you two and their links to the Portuguese ruling family w Henry the navigator who granted licenses thereafter to other slave raiders and began the trade of Africans transcontinent.

You even put “white” in quotes like Portuguese are ambiguous somehow.
You’re disingenuous and a liar. We off this.