How do you nikkas gym after work?

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Not as consistent as I would like, but I workout in the morning.

The last thing on my mind after work is working out. I kills my evening. Dinner is pushed back. Relax time is pushed back.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I go straight from work to the gym. Get off work ar 5pm, get the bus, stop at the gym at 5:40.

1 hour of workout at maximum per day.

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
5x5 stronglifts. 5 sets of 5 reps. Never sore, only tired and stronger after each week.

This dude doesn't hit the weights :heh:

You don't get stronger doing the same shyt every week holmes. :russ: @ dude thinking we'd believe this shyt. You will not get stronger with a 5x5 strong lift 5 set regime without switching it up via weights/reps/exercises :dead:

lurkandmurk

The Bull
Daps
Reppin
The Bull
This dude doesn't hit the weights :heh:

You don't get stronger doing the same shyt every week holmes. :russ: @ dude thinking we'd believe this shyt. You will not get stronger with a 5x5 strong lift 5 set regime without switching it up via weights/reps/exercises :dead:

:camby:

You don't know what 5x5 stronglifts is.

http://stronglifts.com/5x5/

In Ancient Greece, the wrestler Milo From Croton got stronger for the Olympics by carrying a newborn calf on his back each day. As the calf grew bigger, he carried a heavier weight. This training stimulated Milo’s body to get stronger and build muscle. It turned him into the strongest guys of his time. Maybe it’s just a legend, but the story illustrates how StrongLifts 5×5 will get you strong: you don’t start heavy, hit failure and try to get pumped. You start light, do your workout with proper form, and add a little bit of weight each time. Do this as long as you can, and you’ll get stronger. You’ll lift to build “real world” strength. Not that fake gym strength but strength usable outside the gym. Some call it “functional strength”.

milo-croton.jpg

"Use free weights, not machines. Do compound exercises, not isolation. Add weight, not train for pump and soreness."

"the 5×5 routine from Reg Park."

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Go to the gym 6 days a week work 6 days a week. doing the push/pull/legs routine with a day of cardio to replace the 2nd legs day. shyt matter of fact make it 7 cuz I play ball on sundays too to help with my cardio
U get used to it.
I be tired at work but I'm always turned the fukk up when I get in the gym :ahh: