How do you nikkas gym after work?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I duno how they go to the gym at all. bytches all sweaty in tight clothes with all they parts jigglin around n shyt. I can't get a damn thing done in there. I never worked out tough in a gym til I joined a boxing gym, too much of a sausagefest to ever get distracted.

I exercise after work too tho, just take a small break to chill and smoke and have a snack after an hour or so just get up and do the shyt.
Sounds like u not 2 quick 4 dem hoes :lolbron:

I used to work out after work all the time, but then I got a job where I could work out during work. I keep it flexible though. I'm at the point now where if I don't work out I don't feel right. So I will make it work. Eventually Im lookin to buy a house so once that happens I will have a home gym.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Sounds like u not 2 quick 4 dem hoes :lolbron:

I used to work out after work all the time, but then I got a job where I could work out during work. I keep it flexible though. I'm at the point now where if I don't work out I don't feel right. So I will make it work. Eventually Im lookin to buy a house so once that happens I will have a home gym.

Nah, I'm 2 distracted by them hoes. :whew:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Can't do it. If it's not before work during the week and before lunch on the weekend its not getting done.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I duno how they go to the gym at all. bytches all sweaty in tight clothes with all they parts jigglin around n shyt. I can't get a damn thing done in there. I never worked out tough in a gym til I joined a boxing gym, too much of a sausagefest to ever get distracted.

I exercise after work too tho, just take a small break to chill and smoke and have a snack after an hour or so just get up and do the shyt.
I thought I was the only cat that thought like this.
I work out at a small gym, so there arent too many broads looking good...but the ones that are legit always catch my eye and I cant help but to look.

I want to join a serious gym one day.

as for the topic at hand...Im self employed so I go to the gym when I feel like it....its normally between 9am-11am.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
work schedule is typically 6-4:30. so if i leave on time i'll usually work out 6-7. Im off fridays so that helps. I generally work out 3-4 times a week.

You gotta get you a good pre-workout bruh. take it as soon as you get in the crib from work. you not gonna be able to sit down 30 mins later. You dont even have to get anything with a lot of stimulants in it. I dont just enough to give me a lil boost after a 10-11 hr work day

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I thought I was the only cat that thought like this.
I work out at a small gym, so there arent too many broads looking good...but the ones that are legit always catch my eye and I cant help but to look.
This was a problem for me in NYC. The avg gym going chick there was :lupe: :whew: My old gym in Crown Heights :merchant: :ohlawd:

Down here in NC broads are like 2-3 pts lower on average. And where I am a "dime" is an anorexic 50 year old with way too much surgery. So Im wavy now

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I make sure I get to the gym on Sat and Sun. Therefore I only have to make it to the gym after work 2 out 5 days during the week.

This works for me. I imagine if I had to make it to the gym 4 times during the work week, it would be very difficult.

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
i work a govt job... leave work at 330 on Mon, weds. and friday... head to the gym and work out till about 530

tuesday and thursday afternoon ill do a jog around my neighborhood, unless it was leg day at the gym the day before....

leg day be having me like :deadrose:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm used to it, I don't know how people go to the gym before work or at lunch

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I work a regular ol 9-5... well 9:30 to about 6 most days.

Wake up at 6:05... eat.. go to the gym near my office. Shower, brush my teeth all of that after and continue my day.

Nothing better than a morning workout.

I sometimes train after work... mabye twice a month but that's annoying. You have to shower twice, eat late etc. If you train in the morning you also have a full evening where you can take your girl to dinner or whatever. For me, training in the morning gives me more of my day to do other things whilst feeling :blessed: in the morning/

I train 3x during the week and once on the weekend. Sometimes have to fit 4 sessions into the working week due to other commitments (like last weekend just gone).

I find it easy tbh.