How do you nikkas gym after work?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I duno how they go to the gym at all. bytches all sweaty in tight clothes with all they parts jigglin around n shyt. I can't get a damn thing done in there. I never worked out tough in a gym til I joined a boxing gym, too much of a sausagefest to ever get distracted.

I exercise after work too tho, just take a small break to chill and smoke and have a snack after an hour or so just get up and do the shyt.
most of the women in my gym are :flabbynsick: wearing layers of makeup looking for men :heh: so i'm good on the distraction...we get rare pokemon class chicks who get us :leon: so :manny:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I wake up at 6am to go the gym before leaving for work. My gym is super packed in the evenings and the last thing I want after a hard day at work is having to deal with those gym idiots as well.

Mornings are very quiet and you can work out in peace.

I used to do this ... the gym by my place opens at 5:30 so I would be there on the dot to get it in early.

Then when I switched jobs and found that there were gyms in the area, I started going in the evening.

I honestly don't know how I kept going at 5:30 for over three years :dead:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I go right after work, at first it was difficult but I noticed I was having much better work outs. A lot of times if I go home and eat dinner, even a light dinner it'll have me feeling too sluggish especially when it comes to doing my cardio.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I used to do this ... the gym by my place opens at 5:30 so I would be there on the dot to get it in early.

Then when I switched jobs and found that there were gyms in the area, I started going in the evening.

I honestly don't know how I kept going at 5:30 for over three years :dead:
5:30 is far too early for me. Even now I have to bed at 10pm on the dot just so I can get my eight hours of sleep. To be honest, I doubt I can keep it up for long.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I get off work about 4 head to the gym. Get started about 430 and finish up about 730. 745 on my yoga day. Does this Monday Tuesday and Friday. Wednesday's I play basketball in a rec league. Thursday's I go home and do long runs. Just becomes routine after a while.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
5:30 is far too early for me. Even now I have to bed at 10pm on the dot just so I can get my eight hours of sleep. To be honest, I doubt I can keep it up for long.

That's what I was doing too

I don't miss those days

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i sit on my ass 9 hours a day whether in front of a computer or in a meeting...either way its not healthy to me to just go home and sit on my ass again...i have to do something active...pure discipline..ive been doing it for 11 years and it keeps me from getting flabby and sick (barring any injuries)

my gym schedule is Mondays-Thursdays...I usually get out at 5-5:30 and its straight to the gym for a couple hours then home

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I usually go at nights after work. I love the late night gym sessions since its not as packed. Go around 12:30, it already has started to die down by then.

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
Wake up 5:30AM to go to the gym for 20 mins of cardio and core

Work at 11....out by 7PM

Straigbt to the gym. I get there at like 730...i pack my clothes to work out and clothes to shower there with..

I get home at around 9pm. Then talk to one of my shortys and be in bed by 11

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I wake up at 6am to go the gym before leaving for work. My gym is super packed in the evenings and the last thing I want after a hard day at work is having to deal with those gym idiots as well.

Mornings are very quiet and you can work out in peace.
man I could write a damn dissertation on the gym rats always watching nikkas workout and struggling to lift shyt to impress each other :snoop: every damn day is chest and arms with these nikkas..but ask them about training their legs when their quads are the same size as my forearms...but that ain't my business tho :teatime: