Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm "block". 1-4 look raw to me. People be acting like "block" is burnt it's just properly cooked all the way through. 1-3 look like food poisoning guaranteed to me.
Steak value is determined by it's level of marbling. The Japanese wagyu(shown below) is very expensive because it has a high level of fat to tissue ratio(aka Marbling. The lower the marbling of the steak, the cheaper and less tasty the steak is (shown in the slight picture). The Fat is what contains the flavor and tenderness. When you cook something well done you melt off all of the fat and leave just tissue behind which completely defeats the purpose. So even if you buy a really expensive steak it will taste the same as a cheaper one. So there is really no reason to eat steak if you like it well done. Definitely no reason to eat an expensive one.
FBWSL029-1.jpg

abundantmarblingprime.jpg

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rare. I’ll accept medium rare because that’s usually what you get when you’re out to eat.

I refuse to grill for my fam because they want all steak well done and I just can’t do that to food I purchase.

My mom and dad always ordered well done for us as kids until someone took us to a real steakhouse and made us order prime rib med rare. After that no lookin back. I wouldn’t serve well done steak to my dog shyt is a waste of a cow death

When my wife and I go out to eat with my family and my moms orders well done we all :gucci::scust::snoop::camby:

The look on my dads face when he has to pay like 60 bucks for a burnt rock is the same every damn time

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Yea, I couldn’t and wouldn’t take my girl to a steakhouse. She only will eat hers well done, and if I spend the money on a steak for her, and it’s well done, she knows she’s going to hear my mouth the entire night. When that bill come, she knows I’m gone make a smart alecky remark about how she needs to pay for her piece of rubber.