• Total voters

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Lol this thread again man fukk y'all
I eat my shyt well done with ketchup nikka

Funny when the waitress looks at me funny me and my wife of 10 yrs lolol we dgaf

Excuse me please bring us some ketchup bytch I tip 20% minimum

These life rules kill me my nikka

Don't worry these the same nikkas with 650 credit and no investments and 10k in debt minimum not dumb just distracted

nikkas never had shyt but an opinion about another nikka (repeat that to yaself)

Be in Philly tomorrow for a week lolol think me and wifey gonna do Barclay prime I'm coming in this very thread to post my plate I'm dead ass with ketchup and a big ass well done steak and I bet they shyt costs bout 50+ lol

Dust bucket motherfukker worried about how nikka eats again I gotta ask you

Did you make at LEAST a stack today?
Did you retire ya mother yet? Oh she still working for these crackers?

Get you a stake and done die a 2 Dolla ass nikka

Yeah I'm mad lol

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Rare. I’ll accept medium rare because that’s usually what you get when you’re out to eat.

I refuse to grill for my fam because they want all steak well done and I just can’t do that to food I purchase.

My mom and dad always ordered well done for us as kids until someone took us to a real steakhouse and made us order prime rib med rare. After that no lookin back. I wouldn’t serve well done steak to my dog shyt is a waste of a cow death

When my wife and I go out to eat with my family and my moms orders well done we all :gucci::scust::snoop::camby:

The look on my dads face when he has to pay like 60 bucks for a burnt rock is the same every damn time
Pic
:myman:

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Medium rare. Most places will cook it to medium anyway. May try a rare steak soon. Only had it once and it was okay.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol this thread again man fukk y'all
I eat my shyt well done with ketchup nikka

Funny when the waitress looks at me funny me and my wife of 10 yrs lolol we dgaf

Excuse me please bring us some ketchup bytch I tip 20% minimum

These life rules kill me my nikka

Don't worry these the same nikkas with 650 credit and no investments and 10k in debt minimum not dumb just distracted

nikkas never had shyt but an opinion about another nikka (repeat that to yaself)

Be in Philly tomorrow for a week lolol think me and wifey gonna do Barclay prime I'm coming in this very thread to post my plate I'm dead ass with ketchup and a big ass well done steak and I bet they shyt costs bout 50+ lol

Dust bucket motherfukker worried about how nikka eats again I gotta ask you

Did you make at LEAST a stack today?
Did you retire ya mother yet? Oh she still working for these crackers?

Get you a stake and done die a 2 Dolla ass nikka

Yeah I'm mad lol

Thought I was the only one who like ketchup with my steak. Medium rare, I like to dip it lightly in ketchup.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
A lot of you have odered a well done steak and ended up getting a plate of burnt shyt. Well done does not come back as a piece of jerky when I order. :yeshrug: