• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
rare or medium rare..depending on where im eating it...medium is pushing it..anything more is uncivilized...one of my few times that my lady embarrassed me is she likes her steaks well done...she pulled this at a nice ass steakhouse we went to...needless to this day we dont go to steakhouses anymore :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Pesco-vegetarian :-)
:dahell:

you know there's a word for that....pescatarian

My homie works at Outback and a bunch of brehs be getting Filet Mignon butterflied and cooked well-done :mjlol: To top it off they ask for A-1(if you at a shytty steak house with low quality cuts I don't blame you) and Ketchup for the steak smh. To answer Op question though it's medium-rare for steaks and medium for burgers.
unless you're getting burgers from steak houses that grind whole cuts of meat in-house, you shouldn't be fukkin with no damn medium ground beef :gag:

Mr. Negative

Can't change overnight like Ebenezer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
o.jpg
:troll:

black_cat_1_3.jpg

No thank you. :scust:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie works at Outback and a bunch of brehs be getting Filet Mignon butterflied and cooked well-done :mjlol: To top it off they ask for A-1(if you at a shytty steak house with low quality cuts I don't blame you) and Ketchup for the steak smh. To answer Op question though it's medium-rare for steaks and medium for burgers.
Medium burgers? nikka you trying to die? :what:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Medium burgers? nikka you trying to die? :what:
Naw if I get a burger it aint from no fast food joint pimp. The places I go grind their own meat so getting a burger medium is perfectly fine. You know the place serves quality meat when you can get your burger cooked below well-done. The shytty places will deny anything under medium-well because their chuck is low quality and they most likely don't grind their own meat.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Medium Rare. But high heat. I like the outside to be crispy and the inside to be juicy.

how-do-you-like-your-steak-unfriend-medium-rare-rare-31123698.png

If you can't eat 1 2 or 3. You basically eating hamburger. May as well put ketchup on it.
I'm "block". 1-4 look raw to me. People be acting like "block" is burnt it's just properly cooked all the way through. 1-3 look like food poisoning guaranteed to me.