How do you feel about your dad?

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
He was a coo dude but he was flawed. But Im grateful for it because I know better because of the mistakes he made and he knew that too.

He's been gone for over 3 years now but is probably gonna be relevant in my life somehow until I'm dead. :manny:

But overall I wouldn't rather anybody have been my dad than him, so I'm happy about that.

:salute:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hey, keep Somalia out of this.:ufdup: She isnt Somali. She's Ethiopian.
Dont listen to them! You're NOT a fatherless fakkit considering your father died. There was nothing you could do about it. Now, if your father had walked out on you and your family then that would make you a fatherless fakkit.
:deadmanny:
I literally peed a lil :bryan:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And for the record, you ain't say nothing about opening ur legs.:sas1:

That's one of the reasons I love my dad so much. He taught me the game early on. I don't get played, which is why I can love men to death.
He told me not to. He said men don't respect women that sleep around so if you're gonna do it..keep your shyt to yourself. He told me not even to tell my homegirls. Picture a father telling his 13 yo daughter that game. So many fathers tell their daughters some unrealistic bullshyt of 'Don't have sex...EVER!'. My dad is a realist and the reason why I can count how many nikkas I've slept with on one hand but can't count how many nikkas pockets I've ran through.

He told me to my face don't let my cuteness go to waste.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Indifferent, don't really care either way....

:yeshrug:

Gotta get back in contact with my uncle though who's my actual father figure, haven't spoke to him in about a year due to a disagreement.

:sadcam:

This. My actual father, I couldn't give a fukk less either way.

But my Uncle Terrance? fukkkk, I'd die for that nikka, b.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Love my dad, he's been there for me since I was born. We get into lil arguments every now & then, but at the end of the day its all love. Same with my mom.
:blessed: to have grown up with both of my parents around, they have been married for decades now and are still a great couple :wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my dad is a very difficult and stubborn man to deal with..increasing exponentially in his old age..some of his cons i can already see that i also have them too :francis:

on the other hand though..i owe a lot of my success and accomplishments to how he brought me and my siblings up, which was full of discipline..plus he was the one that introduced me to boxing lol

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
33cav01.png

My dad knows I'm trynna have me a stable.

I got a down ass white boy.
Just added a Blasian a few weeks ago.
I got a Guatemalan down for me.
And recently called him to tell him that Hatian has been added to the mix.

My dad is my best friend and he's the one I call for advice on these nikkas out here.

He know his cute ass baby girl a playa
:blessed:

Look at the last smiley he sent you. He's dissapointed his daughters a whore. He's probably offing himself right now.