How do you feel about your dad?

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love him more than anything, just wish he'd be nicer to my mom.

Happy he stayed in my life tho. I'm the only black person I know whos father stuck around :snoop:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Sorry but this video is FUNNY and SAD at the same time. It's nice all of us who have dads are using it to say how much we love them but can we discuss this video. It's almost a 'lol' to say 'fukk my dad'.

Daps
33cav01.png

My dad knows I'm trynna have me a stable.

I got a down ass white boy.
Just added a Blasian a few weeks ago.
I got a Guatemalan down for me.
And recently called him to tell him that Hatian has been added to the mix.

My dad is my best friend and he's the one I call for advice on these nikkas out here.

He know his cute ass baby girl a playa
:blessed:

Proud to be a hoe:leon::salute:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I have a good relationship with my dad personally and Its still quite hard to fathom people not knowing their fathers man. It took me to age 23-24 to realize that most my friends I grew up with, didn't have a father living with them. Honestly, this is single biggest factor in why the black community is in dire straights* right now. We need fathers in homes, period.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Mixed feelings really.

I love my mother and hate to say this however, as a 31 year old man I can understand why their marriage didn't work.

He died nearly 13 years ago and I always question why he didn't do more for us. He was there for us financially but not emotionally. I know there's a lot here who didn't even get either so automatically I'm speaking from a position of privilege however it still hurts.

My father was a womanizer and loved his drink. He was also a very smart man. I don't know how far genetics go but I definitely see all three of those qualities in myself more than I do in any other of my brothers who have at most one of them.

In his inheritance, he gave me and my sister more money than he gave my other 3 brothers (all 5 of us had the same mother). I have no idea what he gave his other kids.

We never talk about him.

Last edited:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
We have a good relationship. I learned from dealing with him and my brother ,you have to accept people the way they are. Theres some things i wish could be better but it is what it is. I love my dad whoadie,thats my main man (harlem) :mjcry:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
One of my best friends but he’s 71 so we don’t have a ton of time left :mjcry:

I took him to his favorite whiskey labels factory for his 70th last year and he was overcome with smiles and good times that weekend. I’ll never forget that place or taking him to the Titans game or the good food spots we hit up along the way :blessed:

Glad I’ve had him with me my entire life, and he gave us the best childhood anyone could ask for, I never wanted for a single thing as a kid :wow:

I’m silver spoon gang too so the lessons I learned from him on what to do and what not to do with money, women etc, we’re invaluable :blessed:

Last edited: