How Do You Deal With A Pregnant Side Chick Who Doesn't Want To Abort ?

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
this what you do. you find a nice set of stairs.

Walk her down them.
hop in the car

take her out to eat and stage a robbery where the muggers jump both of you when leaving the restaurant kicking her in the stomach repeatedly.

and its all good.

8OFohf2.png

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Damn he's fukked.

All his own fault. He's wrong for cheating but if your going to cheat always wear a condom. It's just common sense ffs.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
How is her life fukked up, because he cheated on her? If she stays with him she will want a child of her own too most likely. If not she leaves him and moves on with her life. Her life is far from fukked up. It's not about trapping her but he has to be fair now.

When you divorce it is the complete dismantling of the life you built with your partner. You don't understand the emotional toll it takes on a woman when your husband has a child (possibly the 1st for both) with a mistress. The leverage he just gave the mistress over the wife is bananas.

Her life as she knows it is fukked.

I hope she leaves. I pray she gets out of that toxic shyt

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL:russ: There's no way around it - He's fukked!

Oh well. You know what they say - "What goes around, comes around" :yeshrug:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
How did you convince them?
A couple if them it was a no brainer because their boyfriends /husbands shot blanks and how would they explain my seed. Others no information on me and had fake names, phone numbers etc but the ones I had to put in work were heavily stressed until they miscarried. I showed them fake Std results, told them the kid would be deformed because I had cancer was going through kimo. Another I showed a paystub from a low paying job. Another I bruised her cervix intentionally with my dikk and she miscarriaged that same night. Smh another was when I had my girl talk to the chic and convinced her to abort. Another chic in Brooklyn I wired $250 thru western union and I never heard from her again.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
A couple if them it was a no brainer because their boyfriends /husbands shot blanks and how would they explain my seed. Others no information on me and had fake names, phone numbers etc but the ones I had to put in work were heavily stressed until they miscarried. I showed them fake Std results, told them the kid would be deformed because I had cancer was going through kimo. Another I showed a paystub from a low paying job. Another I bruised her cervix intentionally with my dikk and she miscarriaged that same night. Smh another was when I had my girl talk to the chic and convinced her to abort. Another chic in Brooklyn I wired $250 thru western union and I never heard from her again.
this ain't shyt lifestyle must be taxing on a nikka. This sounds beyond too stressful