How Do You Deal With A Pregnant Side Chick Who Doesn't Want To Abort ?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
shouldn't you just change ur # and "disappear"???

I mean, you're already being a scumbag having a side piece, so why not just take it to the next level?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Your friend is screwed beyond belief. Go for a legal name change and move or guilt trip her into getting rid of it by letting her know you will not be there at all for the child's life.

It is her choice to keep it, so it on her since she knew the game.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
A couple if them it was a no brainer because their boyfriends /husbands shot blanks and how would they explain my seed. Others no information on me and had fake names, phone numbers etc but the ones I had to put in work were heavily stressed until they miscarried. I showed them fake Std results, told them the kid would be deformed because I had cancer was going through kimo. Another I showed a paystub from a low paying job. Another I bruised her cervix intentionally with my dikk and she miscarriaged that same night. Smh another was when I had my girl talk to the chic and convinced her to abort. Another chic in Brooklyn I wired $250 thru western union and I never heard from her again.

your scumbag stories are legendary.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
o7S37Om.gif
DJ Ipod went to my school too

:russ::russ::russ:

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
Not me ofcourse a... 'friend' :rudy:

How do you deal with a side chick who gets pregnant and doesn't want an abortion? :skip:
Would you tell your main chick?:what: Keep it secret?:bryan:

How does this work? Has anyone ever had their side chick fall pregnant and she refuses to abort?
Again this is for a 'friend' :rudy:

The side chick is insistent she's not aborting and would want 'support' :damn:

She also knows your full name:stopitslime:, your addres where you live with your main chick:dahell: and your place of employment:scusthov: and date of birth:wtf:

How does one handle this Prepare for those L's, because they on their way

Out of interest for a friend
Whole situation is straight View media item 7450

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This is easy.

Tell the main chick you secretly had some of her eggs frozen, and that the side chick is really a surrogate mother, using your sperm and her eggs.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
50 really told him this??? thats straight S-A-V-A-G-E...and at the same time G-E-N-I-U-S...:patrice:

I did the same thing my freshman year. I didn't have racks to blow or anything but I spent a couple hundred on a WEAK ass engagement ring, told her if she aborted that the ring was hers. Needless to say, she wasn't too thrilled when I laughed and hung up on her after she told me she had the abortion.

Daps
Tell the main chick if you want to keep her if you lie that's NOT pimpin. Some nikkas would tell you to lie but not me. Tell the main chic what you expect I fukk you with no rubber ...what I'm down grade another chic...lmao.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The goal is keeping the main woman as having a child by a side chick AND the main woman leaving will mean alimony AND child support checks for him :lupe:
I hope this is not you Thera flu. You too smart for this shyt and with the money you make and the opportunity you got, they both gonna take you to the cleaners and you can't kill her because you gonna fukk it up for any nikka who trying to get into the elite financial game either.

Not only that, but both parents are going to be livid with you or your friend. If it's your friend, what's his career?

concise

Veteran
Daps
The goal is keeping the main woman as having a child by a side chick AND the main woman leaving will mean alimony AND child support checks for him :lupe:

The only way to keep the main is to get her pregnant and not reveal the other baby until the main's baby is born.

Sure, you'll ruin more lives that way, but if your ultimate goal is to keep the main ... :manny: