How Do You Deal With A Pregnant Side Chick Who Doesn't Want To Abort ?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I should have added "non-religious" as well.

Is she justifying it because of moral reasons?

I don't know why nikkas run up in girls' raw they're not serious about...y'all really be trusting them to use birth control properly? :dahell:
I learn this along time ago, never cum IN any woman unless you ready to be a father right now. Women lie all the time, I mean all the time. Degrees don't mean much. Income level don't mean much. I have heard females directly tell me no way they are willing to have a child and their scheming ass is pregnant. No no no no no. I don't trust em. Any of them. Don't bust in no woman, even your wife unless you ready.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I hope this is not you Thera flu. You too smart for this shyt and with the money you make and the opportunity you got, they both gonna take you to the cleaners and you can't kill her because you gonna fukk it up for any nikka who trying to get into the elite financial game either.

Not only that, but both parents are going to be livid with you or your friend. If it's your friend, what's his career?

he is a fellow ib banker like me :lupe:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
OP fukked up

tumblr_inline_n8mcxyz3Sb1qc0sxf.gif

she got you on lock for the next two decades :umad:
18 years!!
this-list-of-songs-turning-10-in-2015-will-make-you-feel-old-photos-2.gif

its not me...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Tell him to pretend like he's "going through something", break up with his gf for a few months then get back with her and say it was an on break baby :manny:

I still don't understand why men don't use condoms if they don't want kids with their side chicks. She knows you have a gf/wife and she's still fukking with you, she's obviously a shytty person, what on earth would make you think she wouldn't try to trap you?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She can still leave and take his money on the way out:mjlol:

At least
True
But you know how these females are
Most dont think like you
females dont put deadbeats on child support but they stay fukking ova the dudes that are trying to be apart of their kid's life

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The Coli always delivers :blessed:

Your buddy is fukked fyi.