How Do You Deal With A Pregnant Side Chick Who Doesn't Want To Abort ?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
He gotta be in that kids life. We have too much fatherless fukkery in our community. If he don't his kid might end up in a gang and end up dead at 22. :mjcry:

Or he coming thru my back door with the mask on or robbing you and your old lady when y'all out on a date. This shyt affects all of us. nikkas gotta realize that. I've done plenty of stupid shyt in my life but when it comes to these Black kids out here I couldn't be any more serious. Don't even have kids yet and I feel like I'm obligated to preach to these youngins. I don't even try to dissuade them from doing what they doing. I just want them to see that someone actually cares and gives a fukk that they exist. Breh I legit shed tears over these kids out here breh. Some Cac fool high off that boy just ran over 4 kids in the neck of the woods I grew up in last week. Grown ass man doing this :mjcry: shyt in real life

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Her body wouldnt even wash back on shore until Im retired with my feet up on the beach 40 years from now.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
People think the common ideas of right and wrong are just some arbitrary rules that can be ignored.

What you are doing is not wrong because some preacher decided to be a killjoy. Not even cause G-d just randomly says so. It's wrong because of exactly what has happened here. 1, 2, 3, 4 lives ruined that I can count from the OP, not to mention all the people who will have to pitch in to help and all the people who will just be disappointed.

Right and wrong is based on math. Being irresponsible with sex is wrong cause it has consequences.

There's no way out Breh. Keep it up and you gonna have half a dozen of these "mistakes". But it ain't no mistake. You know what you are doing. Time to decide how your life is going to turn out. You can't undo this, but you can get it together.

Okay. Back to jokes.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
She dont respect him or his main. :francis:

Your 'friend' sound like a p*ssy. He dont want the baby but she want to make the decision for both of them and force financial responsibility on him.
She want to have a baby she cant or doesn't want to support by herself, what sense does that make?

nikkas in here talking about dont fukk if you dont want the consequences its 2016 out here we have options in situations like this.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its over, she about to get that 18 year deal.....with the 3 year option...so that 21 year old deal....I see lots of shoes and bags in her future, bytch gonna spend 10 bucks diapers and the rest on red bottoms

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Prob told him she was on the pill:mjlol:
Dudes falling for the same got damn trap :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:lupe: Not me ofcourse a... 'friend' :lupe:

How do you deal with a side chick who gets pregnant and doesn't want an abortion? Would you tell your main chick? Keep it secret?

:lupe:
How does this work? Has anyone ever had their side chick fall pregnant and she refuses to abort?
Again this is for a 'friend' :lupe:

The side chick is insistent she's not aborting and would want 'support'

She also knows your full name, your addres where you live with your main chick and your place of employment and date of birth

How does one handle this :lupe:

Out of interest for a friend

LOL! When it HIT THIS LEVEL, the thread instantly became a comedy. Just that simple. Unbelievable:laugh:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
that would only work if she hasn't told anyone else.

I don't know why but your answer just scared the fukk out of me.

Anyway, accountability seems to be a hard thing for adults to be forthcoming with, you had a main gf and you're having unprotected sex with someone else? If you want to cheat, fine but don't be all sloppy with it. It's your fault, so take accountability. Hopefully the gf is happier he is bringing home a baby instead of an STD.

Just, tell your friend. :lupe: