How Do You Deal With A Pregnant Side Chick Who Doesn't Want To Abort ?

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
tumblr_nx4r5ow4Gu1uyx50so1_500.gif

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you divorce it is the complete dismantling of the life you built with your partner. You don't understand the emotional toll it takes on a woman when your husband has a child (possibly the 1st for both) with a mistress. The leverage he just gave the mistress over the wife is bananas.

Her life as she knows it is fukked.

I hope she leaves. I pray she gets out of that toxic shyt
OP didnt say they are married.

You're right though I don't know what it must feel like for married woman. I've been cheated on once before, even though I didn't have proof but it only hurt for a few days.

I don't think her life is fukked especially if she is attractive and intelligent. People make mistakes all the time and she can either stick with him or leave. If she cannot have kids then I would say she is fukked. Otherwise their is plenty of light in her tunnel.

What leverage did he really give the side though? All she can do is put him on child support and talk shyt. Doesn't sound like he loves her at all if he wants her to abort his child.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The lady in question is a student at a top institution one would have thought she wouldn't go the bird route...

But the man in question earns good money (6 figures) so she may be looking for a meal ticket
How is she going the bird route?
She was obvious in school tryna do something
The advantage of being a bum nygga if ur man was a bum she probably would have aborted :pachaha:
She got pregnant and is taking her L :yeshrug:
People abort childern like they can predict the future
She might never meet the man of her dreams or get married
She might wind up 35 regretting not having this child
Nyggas really only think about their side of the shyt :ufdup:
Just take the L and make sure its your kid and she not fukkin a bum nygga on the side
And dont tell wifey till u have to

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Why
:lupe: Not me ofcourse a... 'friend' :lupe:

How do you deal with a side chick who gets pregnant and doesn't want an abortion? Would you tell your main chick? Keep it secret?

:lupe:
How does this work? Has anyone ever had their side chick fall pregnant and she refuses to abort?
Again this is for a 'friend' :lupe:

The side chick is insistent she's not aborting and would want 'support'

She also knows your full name, your addres where you live with your main chick and your place of employment and date of birth

How does one handle this :lupe:

Out of interest for a friend
Why does she know your full name? And you butted in her. You deserve these 18 years.

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
easy solution, contact your local skinhead and pay him to kick her in the stomach:damn:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
that's your punishment for committing adultery, you fukkin heathens. you have ole girl at home and you out here cheating and blowing other females back.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Tell her yo do what she think she needs to do, but get that DNA test before you start giving up cash on the regular.