How Do You Deal With A Pregnant Side Chick Who Doesn't Want To Abort ?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Congrats to the new father. I hope she has a healthy baby. If he was that against her having his child he shouldn't have procreated with her.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
shutterstock_107685965-615px.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:lupe: Not me ofcourse a... 'friend' :lupe:

How do you deal with a side chick who gets pregnant and doesn't want an abortion? Would you tell your main chick? Keep it secret?

:lupe:
How does this work? Has anyone ever had their side chick fall pregnant and she refuses to abort?
Again this is for a 'friend' :lupe:

The side chick is insistent she's not aborting and would want 'support'

She also knows your full name, your addres where you live with your main chick and your place of employment and date of birth

How does one handle this :lupe:

Out of interest for a friend
i usually treat them like absolute shyt and never let 2 minutes go by without beating (verbally) into their head that i'm not going to be there, pay shyt, and it's going to be HELL raising this kid by your damn self

now of course i'm lying... cause if the baby popped out, i would never abandon my own dna and be some dead beat ass nikka... but you gotta get their mind wrapped around the thought... so they tell friends and family who will of course agree with you... and then she'll finally give in and do it

worked 2 times it's happened... but that was young me... i don't involve myself in that type of fukkery anymore

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ask 50 Cent. Genius :wow:

He got rid of that problem for Dj Whoo Kid. Whoo Kid got a goldigger/groupie pregnant and 50 Cent told him it was a bad idea. 50 told him to call up the thot..pretend to be happy....cupcake with her..take her shopping, blow racks on her. Act like she's your girl.

Then tell her you love but you want to do this properly..i.e have kids when you're married rather than in the current circumstances. She gets the abortion and you change your number :whew:

50 so fukking grimy :wow:

50 really told him this??? thats straight S-A-V-A-G-E...and at the same time G-E-N-I-U-S...:patrice:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wrong wrong wrong...

Dude already fukked her life up... Don't compound it by trapping her
How is her life fukked up, because he cheated on her? If she stays with him she will want a child of her own too most likely. If not she leaves him and moves on with her life. Her life is far from fukked up. It's not about trapping her but he has to be fair now.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
stop playing and take care of the git breh. Simple as that. Don't matter if you knocked up wifey or the side piece. Once that baby comes into the world you gotta man up and take care of business. I really get sick of y'all nikkas and females out here taking this shyt so casually like its a game. I have zero respect for dead beat fathers and mothers. Cut my best friend off for that very reason. You out here playing the game, you got tagged, now go sit your ass down somewhere and handle your business. It is what it is.