How do yall feel about people with multiple abortions?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Let's not act like every woman getting abortions or multiple abortions are inherently fukk-ups themselves or living in squalor or unintelligent. Shyt is a cop out from personal responsibility however you wanna cut it. Whose to say the children will be in any way harmed because the woman didn't want to have them? If it was socially acceptable, how many of our grandparents and parents would have had us? I bet you they didn't want your lil snot nose ass either, but they sucked it up and went through with it :yes:

I was a planned child :manny:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I'm not going to google this, but I am going to question if you truly believe this. "Most women who get abortions are, for the most part, well off (financially and mentally) and are doing it to escape responsibility" ?

Do you believe that is actual fact?

Even though I highly doubt it, I'm still not %100 sure if it's right. If it was, my perception of this whole topic would change.

I'm not saying most, but I do believe a significant if not large portion of abortions are done by women who have the means and the support system to support the child but don't want to. I mean just look at how many poor women still go through with having kids, they aren't the ones having abortions. I'm not against abortion by any means, I understand mistakes happen. But at what point do we ask people to be responsible for themselves?

Nobody would let a person sign off on a mortgage, move into the house, and then just dip out on payments with NO repercussions because they don't feel like paying bills, you as a grown ass adult knew what you was signing up for. Same with sex, protected or unprotected.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Abortion is wrong. It doesn't matter if you do it once or a hundred times. Unless the woman is raped or her life is in danger of course.

A baby shouldn't have to die because of irresponsibility. Have the kid and next time don't have unprotected sex. People would think twice about sleeping around if they were forced to have their kids.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I'm not saying most, but I do believe a significant if not large portion of abortions are done by women who have the means and the support system to support the child but don't want to. I mean just look at how many poor women still go through with having kids, they aren't the ones having abortions. I'm not against abortion by any means, I understand mistakes happen. But at what point do we ask people to be responsible for themselves?

Nobody would let a person sign off on a mortgage, move into the house, and then just dip out on payments with NO repercussions because they don't feel like paying bills, you as a grown ass adult knew what you was signing up for. Same with sex, protected or unprotected.

But what would the repercussions be for multiple abortions?

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
But what would the repercussions be for multiple abortions?

Ya'll are trying to say people should just have abortions just so they don't have the kids they don't want, like it's just a win-win for everybody. Everything in life has it's cost and just going to the clinic and vacuuming out a fetus every time you feel like it isn't something that comes without its price. And I don't mean $350 either :sitdown:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Ya'll are trying to say people should just have abortions just so they don't have the kids they don't want, like it's just a win-win for everybody. Everything in life has it's cost and just going to the clinic and vacuuming out a fetus every time you feel like it isn't something that comes without its price. And I don't mean $350 either :sitdown:

Ehh. If they're careless enough to use abortion as birth control they probably won't care about any sort of karma coming their way.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

So you want these foul demons I be punished, eh?

Oh, and as far as your other post, you compared a mortgage to abortion.

The reason a person should take responsiblty for their mortgage is because they owe you money. You invested in them, and you want your money back. They borrowed money from you, they need to repay it. I understand why you would care for what they do, finanically.

A woman has an abortion....you care because of what? Because your scared she'll have a kid and pass on the same morals? :heh:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Knew a white girl who already had two kids from two baby daddies who went through 5 abortions fukking random nikkas. Seems like she was preggo every two months in the two years I knew her :huldup:

She had a dad who was a retired firechief (pension around $1 million a year) so she would just make some excuse to him why she needed money to go to the clinic.

Last time I saw her she was 4 months preggo married to a nikka who was only 19 (she was 26) They later divorced and I don't want to know what happened to the baby :wow:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
So you want these foul demons I be punished, eh?

Oh, and as far as your other post, you compared a mortgage to abortion.

The reason a person should take responsiblty for their mortgage is because they owe you money. You invested in them, and you want your money back. They borrowed money from you, they need to repay it. I understand why you would care for what they do, finanically.

A woman has an abortion....you care because of what? Because your scared she'll have a kid and pass on the same morals? :heh:

I don't care what people do with their lives. I'm just answering the thread question B. I feel that people with multiple abortions be it the vessel or the financier are people of dubious character. But does it matter that I feel that way? Who cares :obama:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
a wise man once said:

"u get pregnant then its to the chop shop. cause i dont change diapers , i change drop tops"

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I don't agree with it being used as a form of birth control, if you didn't even try to use other forms of protection.If you strapped up properly, and the girl is on BC and took it properly, and you still came up pregnant (shyt happens), then I can fully understand. But if you just fukkin raw, and then hitting up the clinic, then you just a fukkin dumbass.

I won't put an abortion limit on a woman because there might be rape involved and I don't think a woman should have to keep a rape baby full term if she doesn't want to.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
§ansprix™;631901 said:
I don't agree with it being used as a form of birth control, if you didn't even try to use other forms of protection.If you strapped up properly, and the girl is on BC and took it properly, and you still came up pregnant (shyt happens), then I can fully understand. But if you just fukkin raw, and then hitting up the clinic, then you just a fukkin dumbass.

I won't put an abortion limit on a woman because there might be rape involved and I don't think a woman should have to keep a rape baby full term if she doesn't want to.

I agree.

If a woman knows she'll be sexing a lot, she should grab some birth control.

It's far cheaper than an abortion every few months.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
By some of y'alls' logic it's better for the child to be severed limb from limb than to have a poor single mother. I wonder how many of you who say this actually had a poor single mother. If you fallinto this category you need to either one yourself IMMEDIATELY since your moms slipped up and let you survive, ORRRRR SHUT THE fukk UP.

I am a child of a woman who couldn't 'afford' me. Graduated college. No accidental kids. Okay job. Pleasant individual. And guess what else, Mom D eventually came up and is chilling now too.

I am disgusted beyond belief that this is taken so lightly as to be considered a mere matter of personal taste. I'm no absolutist andI wouldn't ban abortion because that would only affect the poor (people with dough could always get a safe abortion) y'all know how sick it is for people to have serial abortions. I am seriously praying for your souls to be healed.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z