How do yall feel about people with multiple abortions?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
By some of y'alls' logic it's bwtyer for the child to be severed limb from limb than to have a poor single mother. I wonder how many pf you who say this actually had a poor single mother. If you fallinto this category you need to either one yourself IMMEDIATELY since your moms slipped up and let you survive, ORRRRR SHUT THE fukk UP.

I am a child of a woman who couldn't 'afford' me. Graduated college. No accidental kids. Okay job. Pleasant individual. And guess what else, Mom D eventually came up and is chilling now too.

I am disgusted beyond belief that this is taken so lightly as to be considered a mere matter of personal taste. I'm no absolutist andI wouldn't ban abortion because that would only affect the poor (people with dough could always get a safe abortion) y'all know how sick it is for people to have serial abortions. I am seriously praying for your souls to be healed.

Statistically, you are part of a minority.

You're one of those rare kids who actually made it out. Props.

However, it is fact that children from poorer, single parent homes tend to not be as successful as those who grew up in wealthier, traditional dual parent households.

I am disgusted beyond belief that this is taken so lightly as to be considered a mere matter of personal taste.

What else could it be considered as? It's the woman's right to do what she pleases with her body, no matter the circumstances. Just because you feel it's wrong doesn't mean it is to everyone.

It's like you people don't understand what morals are.

I am seriously praying for your souls to be healed.

Don't pity me with your petty prayers, for my soul is not wounded.

I feel like this is State vs Religion type shyt. :smh:

Fools.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Demonic thr---

No. Satanic thread. Luciferian in nature. :scusthov:

Using vacuous rhetoric to justify the murder of your own seed :childplease:

It's her choice. That's mindless?

You relate to a god that you can't scientifically prove exists, yet you speak about vacuous rhetoric?

Ughh. I quit this thread.

It's still BFB, though.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Statistically, you are part of a minority.

You're one of those rare kids who actually made it out. Props.

However, it is fact that children from poorer, single parent homes tend to not be as successful as those who grew up in wealthier, traditional dual parent households.

What else could it be considered as? It's the woman's right to do what she pleases with her body, no matter the circumstances. Just because you feel it's wrong doesn't mean it is to everyone.

It's like you people don't understand what morals are.

Don't pity me with your petty prayers, for my soul is not wounded.

I feel like this is State vs Religion type shyt. :smh:

Fools.

Okay. How successful are you? Whatever your answer I am going to say that you're "not as successful" as people in some other arbitrary category so therefore

YOU DESERVE TO BE SEVERED LIMB FROM LIMB WHILE CONSCIOUS AND STRUGGLING TO ESCAPE

What in the blue hell does "not as successful" have to do with killing someone? The sentence for MAYBE being "not as successful" is death now?

Your dedication to this topic smacks of personal investment. Perhaps trying to console yourself over something you're not proud of? Whatever the motivation, you are on the wrong path.

You can continue to bullshyt me but whatever you do: please take an honest look inside and keep it real with YOURSELF. Imagine taking a knife and chopping that baby apart yourself. If it makes you shudder then there may be hope for you.

Crackheads, prostitues, gang bangers, horders, and all manner of deviants would say "don't pray for me! I'm fine!" These are the people that need our prayers most. You're sick and I hope you get well soon.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
One abortion should be acceptable...because rare incidents are a part of life such as the condom breaking, BC not being effective or someone getting raped. It shows some level of responsibility to admit that you are not ready to bring a child into this world.

Multiple abortions tho, show u didn't learn shyt from the previous experiences both physically and mentally.

I've never had an abortion but I imagine I would probably feel like Common..

Last edited by a moderator:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
abortion-chart2.gif

race-graph-2011.gif

xTS21.jpg

no comment, do what you feel with it :whoo:

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
Wait, wait, wait...........isn't earth in an overpulated crisis?

Overconsumption of resources at a frightengly rapid pace ain't good for anyone. China saw this coming a mile away and they're still fukked. Austrailia's said to have started monitoring/controlling water consumption while corporations are trying to privatize water over here! I need water as much as a promiscuous woman needs to abort an addition to a world scale possible pandemic.

The 'you don't know what you're killing' line is incredibly asinine, btw. If you're religious then think of that baby going straight Jesus or whatever. if you're not religious then why the fukk do you even care? If you eat meat you're looking like nothing more than a hypocrite; humans developing rational thought does NOT pardon us through mercy from an unfathomably universal standpoint.

The more abortions the better.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I know 2 girls who had multiple, like 2 or 3. They feel stupid but one just gave up after the 2nd one and decided to keep it. The other one had it done again because my girl had a painful experience with it. She was almost done with school, she had so much debt to pay and not to mention for her brand new Mercedes so she figured why not get it one last time. She's now celibate, no relationship for a year is what she said. Gives her time to think and take care of her business. She's 25 now and living that single black female life. I don't judge people for their wrongdoings because only they truly know how things should be handled in their life.

I don't agree with it but I'm sure they didn't either till it happened to them.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's stupid because murder is murder whatever way you look at it. But it just seems more wrong when nikkas be having 3-5 trips to the clinic to get things "taken care of".

One of my homies had 3 abortions....various chicks. I shouldn't judge but, :leostare:

I ain't gone lie been to the clinic a couple of times and I'm :krs: rather then be attached to them bytches today.