How do yall feel about people with multiple abortions?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Nothing against people who dont wanna flood the earth with unwanted, unsupported children but I certainly wouldn't date one.

Wear birth control and practice safe sex.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Okay. How successful are you? Whatever your answer I am going to say that you're "not as successful" as people in some other arbitrary category so therefore

YOU DESERVE TO BE SEVERED LIMB FROM LIMB WHILE CONSCIOUS AND STRUGGLING TO ESCAPE

What in the blue hell does "not as successful" have to do with killing someone? The sentence for MAYBE being "not as successful" is death now?

Your dedication to this topic smacks of personal investment. Perhaps trying to console yourself over something you're not proud of? Whatever the motivation, you are on the wrong path.

You can continue to bullshyt me but whatever you do: please take an honest look inside and keep it real with YOURSELF. Imagine taking a knife and chopping that baby apart yourself. If it makes you shudder then there may be hope for you.

Crackheads, prostitues, gang bangers, horders, and all manner of deviants would say "don't pray for me! I'm fine!" These are the people that need our prayers most. You're sick and I hope you get well soon.

I'm going to reup my stance on this: If the woman WANTS to do it. She can do it. It is her body, and she has the RIGHTS to do so.

Alright. You seem like you'd be the type of person who forces religion on another being.

Why would I say that? Because you steady on trying to force your MORAL OPINION on me.

Do you know what a moral is?

Similar to religion, we all have our own moral standards. Everyone you meet may have similar standards because we do follow laws. In America, these laws, help establish what is clearly right and what is clearly wrong. Most people abide by them. If you don't like them, leave. The laws, however, do not dictate all that is moral. Some things are some "undecided" thing; you can call them freedoms.

Among those freedoms, you have the right to have an abortion. This means you have a choice. The WOMAN has a choice to do what she pleases with her unborn child. She has the freedom; the rights! Who are you to say she is wrong?

The key, in all this, is to realize that there is no universally right moral value system. Just like there is no universally right religion.

People who can't grasp this must have a hard time seeing things in life.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm going to reup my stance on this: If the woman WANTS to do it. She can do it. It is her body, and she has the RIGHTS to do so.

Alright. You seem like you'd be the type of person who forces religion on another being.

Why would I say that? Because you steady on trying to force your MORAL OPINION on me.

Do you know what a moral is?

Similar to religion, we all have our own moral standards. Everyone you meet may have similar standards because we do follow laws. In America, these laws, help establish what is clearly right and what is clearly wrong. Most people abide by them. If you don't like them, leave. The laws, however, do not dictate all that is moral. Some things are some "undecided" thing; you can call them freedoms.

Among those freedoms, you have the right to have an abortion. This means you have a choice. The WOMAN has a choice to do what she pleases with her unborn child. She has the freedom; the rights! Who are you to say she is wrong?

The key, in all this, is to realize that there is no universally right moral value system. Just like there is no universally right religion.

People who can't grasp this must have a hard time seeing things in life.

Slave owners had a right to their slaves. Muslims have a right to kill their loose daughters. I know you got enough smarts to finish this line of thinking.

You're backpeddaling I see.

Why don't you deserve death because of you level of success but babies who never had a chance do? You're painted into a corner. It's okay. I am very good at this.