How do yall feel about people with multiple abortions?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I would rather someone get an abortion than raise a kid they don't want/ treat like dog shyt. Yea if you're having sex use a condom. That's great advice that these dumb broads won't follow.

Making someone have a kid does not always force them to grow up. I know plenty of people who has kids but is barely with them cus they are out chasing a different man or in somebodies club. Got the kids questioning whether or not their mommas love them. That is just a fukked up situation for a child to be in. I think more chicks need to have abortions.

you missim my whole point. I never railed against abortions completely, I said from the start I can understand it if you're not prepared or ready. this thread is about multiple abortions though. the first one shoulda been hard, you get to a second or third or more and its clear you just don't give a damn. and regardless of the option you still gon have way too many kids growin up with parents that don't give a shyt. collateral damage to a foolish plan

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
yall should thank margaret sanger racist ass that eugenics is an option for you, since that was the plan to kill off more blacks.

and yall wonder why we're only 13% of the population

:what:

"Hoodrats, don't abortion your womb, we need more warriors soon."

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
yeah I smoke weed but breh :what: how the fukk does smokin weed equate with abortions??? weed is a VICTIMLESS CRIME. if I smoke weed that on me, if you abort a baby you're preventing god knows who from enterin the world.

Ok, let me get this straight. Weed is a victim-less crime, and you're comparing another crime to it. Considering the topic, you're obviously referring to abortions.

So basically, getting an abortions is a crime?

My girlfriend cannot be arrest for having an abortion. This is all your moral opinion, though.

I guess using weed as an example was a bad idea, because it is already a crime, and having multiple abortions is not.

However, if smoking weed was not a crime, their would still be people who appose it. Their morals would not agree with that type of activity. And since it wouldn't be illegal, those who smoke would be like :umad:, while those who appose it would have no choice but to deal with it.

That is why I used smoking weed as my analogy. Regardless of how extreme these activities are (legally smoking marijuana and having multiple abortions), they both boil down to how a person accepts them morally. You can try to change peoples morality, but don't get upset if people decide not to listen to you.

you make abortion a more viable option and you're teachin folk that sex ain't a serious decision when it IS.

The future you speak of is already here.

Abortion is a know viable option, status qou, and has been for years now. With that said, abortion isn't the sole reason sex isn't considered a serious decision. There are many reason before abortions. Peoples morals, comes to mind as an example.

I better not ever see you complain about that fukkin of hoes or the number of single mothers after this cuz you justifyin the shyt. if the bytch get pregnant? fukk it, have an abortion
:manny: if she don't want to/you can't afford it? fukk it still, the lil nikka ain't mines no way :yeshrug: the shyt leaves NO opportunity for self control/personal responsibility and so the same shyt you tryna fix continues on at an even higher rate...

You put some feeling into this part.

If the woman had an abortion, she wouldn't be a single mother.

If she decides to not have the abortion, knowing that her child will grow up without a father figure who cares, that's life. Even though it's not logical, it's still her decision. If she REALLY wanted a child, the logical thing for her to do is find the right guy, get married, THEN have a baby.

This cycle you speak of wouldn't exsist if more women had abortions.

Why? Because there would be less single parented children, less poverdy sticken households. There might actually be more success in the world. Who knows? :manny:

It's all opinions that stem from a persons morals. And again, you can't easily change that. :yeshrug:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
you missim my whole point. I never railed against abortions completely, I said from the start I can understand it if you're not prepared or ready. this thread is about multiple abortions though. the first one shoulda been hard, you get to a second or third or more and its clear you just don't give a damn. and regardless of the option you still gon have way too many kids growin up with parents that don't give a shyt. collateral damage to a foolish plan

I'm getting confused now.

How are these kids goign to grow up with parents that don't give a shyt if these "parents" have abortions?

Unless you're saying: when the "parents" are done with their abortions and are officially READY to be parents, they will be bad parents. I confused my self even typing that sentence.

Break down:

So, there is a couple that has abortions, non stop, because they don't want kids at the time. They are not ready for children is their excuse.

When they finally decide to have a kid, they will be shytty parents....because they planned this one out?

If anything, wouldn't they be better parents? Considering they are ready for this one?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Even if there are no physical rammifications (I don't believe that either), the spiritual and metaphysical effects that a woman especially, but also men too, will suffer is gonna fukk them up. It's deeper than just getting a piece of ass and offing it cause you don't want to take care of it....

Exactly, mentally that has to scar someone...it should....and ur an awful person if you can go thru with that like it's just a regular trip to the doctor to get a prescription.

Plenty of ppl try for years to have a baby and start a family....and you got ppl out here who will have 3-4 abortions like it's nothing.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Exactly, mentally that has to scar someone...it should....and ur an awful person if you can go thru with that like it's just a regular trip to the doctor to get a prescription.

Plenty of ppl try for years to have a baby and start a family....and you got ppl out here who will have 3-4 abortions like it's nothing.

Man, I'm usually at work around this time, so I'm wired.

I guess I feel like arguing tonight. :yeshrug:

smh, don't take offense.

Anyways, here goes:

Plenty of ppl are born with fukked up lungs....and you got ppl out here who will smoke 3 cartons of cigarettes a week, like it's nothing.

Plenty of ppl are born with fukked up livers....and you got ppl out here who will drink alcohol all day and night, like it's nothing.

Plenty of ppl are living in country's with no food....and you got ppl out here throwin away their McD's fries because they were cold, like it's nothing.

Plenty of ppl can't do a lot of things.....and you got ppl out here doing shyt because they can, like it's nothing.

Using that as an argument is not fair. That's life, breh.

As far as it scaring a person mentally, goes...I hear that it scars most women more than men. But if it didn't scar a person afterwards, that doesn't mean they are a terrible person. They might be use to losing things. They might have seen worse, or been in worse situations before in their life. Maybe it's not wrong to them, morally. :manny:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

Yes, I know. I also know that some girls are just reckless. They will have multiple abortions because they figured they weren't ready for a child with each pregnancy. If they aren't ready they aren't ready. Doesn't matter if this is abortion #1 or abortion # 5. You can't expect a person to have a kid just because they are too stupid to use condoms and has had multiple abortions already.

They are just irresponsible individuals and making them have a child will not always fix that. So they should save themselves and the child a whole lot of pain and suffering and just get an abortion.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Ok, let me get this straight. Weed is a victim-less crime, and you're comparing another crime to it. Considering the topic, you're obviously referring to abortions.

So basically, getting an abortions is a crime?

My girlfriend cannot be arrest for having an abortion. This is all your moral opinion, though.

I guess using weed as an example was a bad idea, because it is already a crime, and having multiple abortions is not.

However, if smoking weed was not a crime, their would still be people who appose it. Their morals would not agree with that type of activity. And since it wouldn't be illegal, those who smoke would be like :umad:, while those who appose it would have no choice but to deal with it.

That is why I used smoking weed as my analogy. Regardless of how extreme these activities are (legally smoking marijuana and having multiple abortions), they both boil down to how a person accepts them morally. You can try to change peoples morality, but don't get upset if people decide not to listen to you.

The future you speak of is already here.

Abortion is a know viable option, status qou, and has been for years now. With that said, abortion isn't the sole reason sex isn't considered a serious decision. There are many reason before abortions. Peoples morals, comes to mind as an example.

You put some feeling into this part.

If the woman had an abortion, she wouldn't be a single mother.

If she decides to not have the abortion, knowing that her child will grow up without a father figure who cares, that's life. Even though it's not logical, it's still her decision. If she REALLY wanted a child, the logical thing for her to do is find the right guy, get married, THEN have a baby.

This cycle you speak of wouldn't exsist if more women had abortions.

Why? Because there would be less single parented children, less poverdy sticken households. There might actually be more success in the world. Who knows? :manny:

It's all opinions that stem from a persons morals. And again, you can't easily change that. :yeshrug:

i dont even know what you were tryna get at in this post, aside from weed is a "crime" and abortion aint... jaywalkin is a "crime" too... it still aint abortion :whoo:

I'm getting confused now.

How are these kids goign to grow up with parents that don't give a shyt if these "parents" have abortions?

Unless you're saying: when the "parents" are done with their abortions and are officially READY to be parents, they will be bad parents. I confused my self even typing that sentence.

Break down:

So, there is a couple that has abortions, non stop, because they don't want kids at the time. They are not ready for children is their excuse.

When they finally decide to have a kid, they will be shytty parents....because they planned this one out?

If anything, wouldn't they be better parents? Considering they are ready for this one?

:whoo: again. at the same time its more people gettin abortions, its more people that cant afford to or opt out for whatever reason. you think you're just preventin births but at the same time you're breedin a whole new culture. its been 16 million abortions by black females since the 70s... the black population is at 36 million today... thats damn near half the population. so to much chagrin the shyt has not helped. maybe we should start teachin more responsibility in place of "fukk now, think later"

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
i dont even know what you were tryna get at in this post, aside from weed is a "crime" and abortion aint... jaywalkin is a "crime" too... it still aint abortion :whoo:

Summed up: People have different morals. There is no template for correct morals. Everyone has their own set. You can try to change that set. You might be successful at changing it, but don't get upset if you don't succeed at doing so.

I compared smoking to abortions because people either like them, or they don't.

Some people are pro-smoking. Some people are not.

Some people are pro-abortion. Some people are not.

They chose their side because of their own personal morals.

That is why it's a persons choice if they want to have an abortion, and not soley yours.

Just like (if weed was legal), it would be the persons choice to smoke, and not soley yours.

i
:whoo: again. at the same time its more people gettin abortions, its more people that cant afford to or opt out for whatever reason. you think you're just preventin births but at the same time you're breedin a whole new culture. its been 16 million abortions by black females since the 70s... the black population is at 36 million today... thats damn near half the population. so to much chagrin the shyt has not helped. maybe we should start teachin more responsibility in place of "fukk now, think later"

I agree, there should be more responsibility being taught, but at the same time, what happens when a lesson is missed? Punishment by forcing a woman to have a child she does not want?

Nah. All that would do is make more children with terrible chances at life. The future wouldn't look to bright if most kids where fukk-ups.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Yes, I know. I also know that some girls are just reckless. They will have multiple abortions because they figured they weren't ready for a child with each pregnancy. If they aren't ready they aren't ready. Doesn't matter if this is abortion #1 or abortion # 5. You can't expect a person to have a kid just because they are too stupid to use condoms and has had multiple abortions already.

They are just irresponsible individuals and making them have a child will not always fix that. So they should save themselves and the child a whole lot of pain and suffering and just get an abortion.

:snoop: and i'm not talkin about "just" havin a kid either, i'm talkin about bein smart enough not to lay down with just any ol nikka and vice versa. i'm really strainin to understand the attitude in this thread. cuz after seein the way the females was goin in on the black male statistics thread i'd think you'd be against this shyt and yet they're are gettin every cop out imaginable now. idk how you could expect nikkas to just magically stand up and be men when you give em no reason to :manny: this shyt doesnt ALWAYS end in an abortion so why are we actin like it does???

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I agree, there should be more responsibility being taught, but at the same time, what happens when a lesson is missed? Punishment by forcing a woman to have a child she does not want?

Nah. All that would do is make more children with terrible chances at life. The future wouldn't look to bright if most kids where fukk-ups.

Let's not act like every woman getting abortions or multiple abortions are inherently fukk-ups themselves or living in squalor or unintelligent. Shyt is a cop out from personal responsibility however you wanna cut it. Whose to say the children will be in any way harmed because the woman didn't want to have them? If it was socially acceptable, how many of our grandparents and parents would have had us? I bet you they didn't want your lil snot nose ass either, but they sucked it up and went through with it :yes:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:snoop: and i'm not talkin about "just" havin a kid either, i'm talkin about bein smart enough not to lay down with just any ol nikka and vice versa. i'm really strainin to understand the attitude in this thread. cuz after seein the way the females was goin in on the black male statistics thread i'd think you'd be against this shyt and yet they're are gettin every cop out imaginable now. idk how you could expect nikkas to just magically stand up and be men when you give em no reason to :manny: this shyt doesnt ALWAYS end in an abortion so why are we actin like it does???

So we have problems. These things happen in the world OFTEN, right now.

1. Mothers who lay with the wrong men and get pregnant.

2. Fathers who don't participate in a childs life because they just don't give a fukk and they lack responsibility.

3. Children who grow up to repeat the cycle of stupidity that their parents went through, because they don't know any better.

How do you stop this from happening? Both parties are wrong; the man and the woman.

What should happen?

Should we make it socially unexeceptable to have sex before marriage...like in the 50 and 60?

Let's not act like every woman getting abortions or multiple abortions are inherently fukk-ups themselves or living in squalor or unintelligent. Shyt is a cop out from personal responsibility however you wanna cut it. Whose to say the children will be in any way harmed because the woman didn't want to have them? If it was socially acceptable, how many of our grandparents and parents would have had us? I bet you they didn't want your lil snot nose ass either, but they sucked it up and went through with it :yes:

I'm not going to google this, but I am going to question if you truly believe this. "Most women who get abortions are, for the most part, well off (financially and mentally) and are doing it to escape responsibility" ?

Do you believe that is actual fact?

Even though I highly doubt it, I'm still not %100 sure if it's right. If it was, my perception of this whole topic would change.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

:mjpls: I didn't make any posts in that male statistics thread.

Yes I understand that you are saying those women should smarten up and I agree but what I'm saying is.......No matter what you say or do there will be people out here that will continue to be reckless. So why stress over it.

I don't think this is right but at the same time I don't like to see stupid people raise children.

What you mean I'm not giving guys a reason to be men? Uhhh the last time I checked it wasn't me out here having unprotected sex with randoms. I'm not getting abortions, either.