How do yall feel about people with multiple abortions?

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
no cism, c00ning or uncle toming but if they mandated abortion for all pregnant people under the age of 21, you would solve a lot of the problems black people face. :yeshrug:

Daps
I used to be cool with this girl who told me "It's not necessarily true about having pregnancy complications due to multiple abortions. I've had six abortions before I had my son."

I'm like :wtf:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
That man or woman ain't living right....Just wear a fukking condom. And don't try and tell me the condom "broke" 4 times either :beli:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I_kill_you.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
any toilet bowl p*ssy having bytch that uses
abortion as birth control should be forced to eat the remains
after the procedure is over..
verdj6.gif

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
no cism, c00ning or uncle toming but if they mandated abortion for all pregnant people under the age of 21, you would solve a lot of the problems black people face. :yeshrug:

I agree.

Babies having babies is part of whats killing our community.

But America is about choices and freedoms (funny, I know). It's the woman's choice. So, I doubt it will ever happen. Not that I believe it should...but I do think that kind of rule/law would fix a lot of problems. But :pacspit: at losing rights to fix problems.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Hate it.

Man the f*ck up and be a responsible person.

There's plenty of ppl who have abortions b/c they still wanna go to the club and have fun and go out and do the same thing over again. You lay down with someone and go raw there's a great chance ur gonna get pregnant....that's just the way it works. What if ur mama aborted you? People these days are soft and way too selfish. Back in teh old days, ppl just accepted the fact they were pregnant, had the kid and raised it. Life is about choices.

You dont want it? Use condom or a birth control.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Hate it.

Man the f*ck up and be a responsible person.

There's plenty of ppl who have abortions b/c they still wanna go to the club and have fun and go out and do the same thing over again. You lay down with someone and go raw there's a great chance ur gonna get pregnant....that's just the way it works. What if ur mama aborted you? People these days are soft and way too selfish. Back in teh old days, ppl just accepted the fact they were pregnant, had the kid and raised it. Life is about choices.

You dont want it? Use condom or a birth control or get an abortion.

:mjpls: fixed.

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
It don't seem like these girls/women even get abortions anymore they want to have a baby now days like its a sport or something :childplease: