How do yall feel about people with multiple abortions?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
abortion is the greatest thing since sliced bread. real talk, i'd rather these bytches get multiple abortions rather than bringing multiple b*stards into this world sucking up my tax dollars and potentially turning into little hoodlums who will mug me.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
jus think how many brothers n sisters my momma swallowed

tumblr_m3mec81sp31qedb29o1_500.gif

Fixed that fo ya..
verdj6.gif

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
i'm bout to hit lil momma with a juke like i was felix jones.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
alot of y'all are disappointin me :upsetfavre: what are you teachin kids by makin abortion such an available option??? nikkas sayin our ain't a human "yet"as if its gon grow into a tree or some carrots or some shyt :what: you literally have NO IDEA who you killin off. I understand the concern for the black community but this shyt ain't gon do nothin but make the same NEGATIVES EVEN MORE RAMPANT... and your dumb ass left still wonderin why shyt is fukked up :comeon:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Even if there are no physical rammifications (I don't believe that either), the spiritual and metaphysical effects that a woman especially, but also men too, will suffer is gonna fukk them up. It's deeper than just getting a piece of ass and offing it cause you don't want to take care of it....

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
alot of y'all are disappointin me :upsetfavre: what are you teachin kids by makin abortion such an available option??? nikkas sayin our ain't a human "yet"as if its gon grow into a tree or some carrots or some shyt :what: you literally have NO IDEA who you killin off. I understand the concern for the black community but this shyt ain't gon do nothin but make the same NEGATIVES EVEN MORE RAMPANT... and your dumb ass left still wonderin why shyt is fukked up :comeon:

Elaborate on that more, please.

What I get out of the bolded is:
Showing more people (children specifically) that abortion is a viable option is going to make them have more unprotected / unplanned out sex?

Killing babies is easier than stopping people from having sex. :yeshrug:

And lets not forget that this is a choice. If the person getting the abortion FEELS morally, that getting the (4th) abortion isn't wrong, then why should you care?

You smoke weed. Some people think that's wrong. fukk'em though, right? :ld:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

Showing more people (children specifically) that abortion is a viable option is going to make them have more unprotected / unplanned out sex?

And lets not forget that this is a choice. If the person getting the abortion FEELS morally, that getting the (4th) abortion isn't wrong, then why should you care?

yeah I smoke weed but breh :what: how the fukk does smokin weed equate with abortions??? weed is a VICTIMLESS CRIME. if I smoke weed that on me, if you abort a baby you're preventing god knows who from enterin the world. you make abortion a more viable option and you're teachin folk that sex ain't a serious decision when it IS. I better not ever see you complain about that fukkin of hoes or the number of single mothers after this cuz you justifyin the shyt. if the bytch get pregnant? fukk it, have an abortion
:manny: if she don't want to/you can't afford it? fukk it still, the lil nikka ain't mines no way :yeshrug: the shyt leaves NO opportunity for self control/personal responsibility and so the same shyt you tryna fix continues on at an even higher rate... who fears jail when they got a jail free card??? abortion should be an extreme last option

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
yeah I smoke weed but breh :what: how the fukk does smokin weed equate with abortions??? weed is a VICTIMLESS CRIME. if I smoke weed that on me, if you abort a baby you're preventing god knows who from enterin the world. you make abortion a more viable option and you're teachin folk that sex ain't a serious decision when it IS. I better not ever see you complain about that fukkin of hoes or the number of single mothers after this cuz you justifyin the shyt. if the bytch get pregnant? fukk it, have an abortion
:manny: if she don't want to/you can't afford it? fukk it still, the lil nikka ain't mines no way :yeshrug: the shyt leaves NO opportunity for self control/personal responsibility and so the same shyt you tryna fix continues on at an even higher rate... who fears jail when they got a jail free card??? abortion should be an extreme last option

I would rather someone get an abortion than raise a kid they don't want/ treat like dog shyt. Yea if you're having sex use a condom. That's great advice that these dumb broads won't follow.

Making someone have a kid does not always force them to grow up. I know plenty of people who has kids but is barely with them cus they are out chasing a different man or in somebodies club. Got the kids questioning whether or not their mommas love them. That is just a fukked up situation for a child to be in. I think more chicks need to have abortions.

YBE

Banned
Daps

reading that just sounds so fukking wrong...