How do y'all expect to build strong black communities without marriage or having kids?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yea, if we are going to have a serious and mature conversation about the role and encouragement of structured families to help strengthen the core of Black communities and sustainability:

The brehs who believe marriage and family building is NOT necessary or, further, is detrimental, please provide empirical evidence.

This thread is bushes and fukkery status unless shyt is actually backed up. Brehs could give opinion and gut feeling as much as they want but at the end of the day, the "marriage not necessary" stance w/o foundation is like community w/o structured families... destined for failure - IMO, of course.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I think we can all concede that a strong community means stronger, educated and well equipped children w/ low propensity for mental health issues.

Structured families -

Children generally have access to health care and educational/financial opportunities that only benefit them.

A structured family tends to parallel a structured community much the same way atoms and their makeup tends to parallel the way the universe is structured.

Family Structure - Child Trends

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Jews, asians and mexicans live in patriarchal communities :manny:
Whether they are patriarchal communities or matriarchal...the binding element is they believe in the importance of structured families.

No one is saying that the man has to wear panties. You can believe in a patria.....

Wait...

actually, both social systems depend on structured families.:ohhh:

Brehs in here might be showing flaws in argument if they believe in a patriarchal society but not structured families.

W/o structured families, a patriarchal focus on society is like a paper tiger. Who is the "man" an authority over if homes are splintered?

In a non-structured family heavy society :ohhh:

drum roll :jbhmm:

The true "authority" will be the Court more times than none.

Thoughts?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Why do many black women continue to procreate with loser thugs?
First off, even though you said many and not most, I still think you're exaggerating the "epidemic".

It probably has a lot to do with the social mores in that particular circle or community.

I would argue that the more splintered families..the higher the propensity that the next generation will be prone to falling into the same trap w/ respect to who they allow themselves to court them.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
They reward success, which helps their community, whereas a lot of black women reward looks/swag/status, which works for them, but doesn't help the community as a whole.

If the key to puling a fine black woman was making $100K, brehs would be finding ways to make that happen.

But I see many successful brehs that either struggle or wife down the first decent looking chick to offer. You might as well be a broke ni**a, if that's the case.

Stop trying to break it down to idiots, man.

Other races reward successful men. They build stable families. Smart kids. Give them opportunities to go farther. Then the process repeats.

By the time black women see the light, they got 4 kids already. Then black men get chastised for not wanting to build with a bytch that got 4 kids. FOH.

Always wanting to use Jewish people or Hispanic people as comparison. nikka half those couples been dating since 20 or 22 or if they met later, had no baggage. What are alot of black women doing at 22? Having babies by dirtbags. Then around 30, they come crawling back with 3 babies in tow expecting a lawyer or a professor to want her. That shyt isn't tolerated in other communities. Jewish people wouldn't even entertain that sort of garbage.

Gotta admit these are some real ass quotes.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Im not "Pro-Black" nor have i ever claimed to be either :manny:

are you black?
are you a man?
are you pro black man?

eta- will i see you in the threads everytime the police kill another brother?
for instance

no shade, just wondering.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
First off, even though you said many and not most, I still think you're exaggerating the "epidemic".

It probably has a lot to do with the social mores in that particular circle or community.

I would argue that the more splintered families..the higher the propensity that the next generation will be prone to falling into the same trap w/ respect to who they allow themselves to court them.

I have a 4th grader and a Kindergartner, and my wife is on the PTA........broken home/bad home kids cause 99% of the issues in my sons school. They act out, they have emotional issues, they don't receive the same level of care provided in a stable 2 parent home, you name it.

White, brown, black, it's all the same. When the parents are around, yet hate each other, or are divorced, or only ones present, or none, it creates stress on the child that manifests in all sorts of ways and makes school infinity tougher for these kids to navigate.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
are you black?
are you a man?
are you pro black man?

no shade, just wondering.
Im black and im a man. Idk what you mean by the last question though. Personally i define pro-black as meaning having a black spouse, children, and trying to build within the community. I want black people to succeed but im open to dating out and dont gaf about marriage. You won't see me on here calling out bw for dating out unless they're just straight c00ning. Im also still pretty ignorant and i can admit that. Im more aware about certain things than a lot of my friends but sometimes i be like fukk all this shyt where the hoes? :yeshrug:

londonize

Pro
Daps
Whether they are patriarchal communities or matriarchal...the binding element is they believe in the importance of structured families.

No one is saying that the man has to wear panties. You can believe in a patria.....

Wait...

actually, both social systems depend on structured families.:ohhh:

Brehs in here might be showing flaws in argument if they believe in a patriarchal society but not structured families.

W/o structured families, a patriarchal focus on society is like a paper tiger. Who is the "man" an authority over if homes are splintered?

In a non-structured family heavy society :ohhh:

drum roll :jbhmm:

The true "authority" will be the Court more times than none.

Thoughts?

Patriarchy provides the structure that family needs. If men can confidently invest in their women and women are choosing stable partners and sticking by their men even through tough times then the government/court is irrelevant.

The court only replaces the father in modern society because families are so unstable now that the only consistent way to draw paychecks from men is child support or alimony. Patriarchy is the key to everything, Stable father + loyal mother. Women have the power to choose men with potential and not just the tallest or flashiest. Men have the power to put rings on women who are loyal and feminine, not just the most surgically enhanced.