How do y'all expect to build strong black communities without marriage or having kids?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Yea #gmb lookin a lil funny in the light :patrice: prosperity in the black community starts with strong black families. Black Man + Black Woman + Black Children, period.

Disclaimer

GMB is not against marriage in any shape or form. It only serves to increase the awareness of men about the issues and risks involved with being in a marriage. These include alimony, infidelity, incompatibility, the loss of financial assets, etc. These are all reasonable concerns that should taken into consideration before entering a marriage. We actually encourage healthy relationships and long term marriages. TM.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Yea #gmb lookin a lil funny in the light :patrice: prosperity in the black community starts with strong black families. Black Man + Black Woman + Black Children, period.

But can you blame GMB when one part doesn't want to play her role and be submissive anymore?

GMB is anti-feminism and anti promiscuous women.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm still waiting to hear how many blk women are on welfare. I swear some blk men just repeat racist talking points to use as excuses to worship other races of women.

Last time I checked white women were the majority recipients of welfare benefits despite this group also receiving more benefits from affirmative action and being the highest paid female group in America. I won't even add the billions of dollars go to corporate business in corporate welfare into the equation.

Some of ya'll are disgusting.

Daps
Most these nikkas aren't worthy of being labeled Pro Black. Do these nikkas really think hating on Black women is a component of being Pro Black and militant? It definitely ain't. But they will try it pass it off as "constructive criticisms".....It's not. Stop blaming Black women for YOUR fukk ups. That's my problem with dudes on this site....They want to dismantle Systematic racism but still subjugate their own women...What part of the game is that? :what:
:mjcry: Thank you for taking up for black women

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Faith and prayer
full

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps
marraige is not necessary in today's society nor is it necessary in order to build strong black communities. In order for us to succeed, I think we need to push ourselves to do better instead of enclosing ourselves in the bubble that society has put us in. we need more people saying that they want to be politicians and doctors and leaders in our community. do parents help foster this mindset? yes. but at the same time i think ppl need to think for themselves and motivate themselves instead on relying on others to do so :smile:
I disagree 100%