How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Daps
I’m not trying to insult you. You’re mad at a whole generation of men. Sounds personal.

:manny:
I'm not mad at a whole generation of men. If anything, the boomer generation (regardless of sex/gender) is defo the reason why the West is in a mess. They grew up during a time of better wages and affordable housing.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do we get rid of capitalism? Any actionable items you want to offer? I agree with you to be clear. I'm trying to live in the world we have not the world I want.
there would need to be a revolution to get rid of capitalism in this country, which I don’t think will happen and I’m not even really advocating for. I’m fine, but I can see how it is the cause for these issuee.

steps that would improve things without a revolution, so not getting rid of capitalism would require laws to be passed that got big money donors out of politics (good luck with that since it would require those benefiting from big money donors to do that) which would enable a much more regulated form of capitalism to keep these corporations/businesses in line instead of allowing them to have all the power as they currently do.

then you’d need much higher taxes on the very rich and wealthy in this country and true redistribution to the people to balance out the growing wealth inequality and provide basic necessities (federal jobs guarantee, free higher education (community college/trade school), public housing/low income that isn’t trash, good public transportation, free healthcare especially mental) to people as a guaranteed right.

anything that can be done to bring factory jobs and other blue collar jobs that have been outsourced to overseas should be attempted.

once you remove these stresses the playing field that a lot of disgruntled men are falling behind it will be more level. they’ll have more money in their pockets and time on their hands to do things they enjoy and have a much more meaningful and enjoyable social life.

as it is now it’s just a rat race to survive for many men, let alone do anything they enjoy or have relationships they enjoy. the every man (and woman for that matter) for yourself mentality leaves many men behind. many women only checking for certain men as their own survival mechanism, which leads to more disgruntled men that are getting left behind. capitalism is not good for social relationships, which in turn makes it bad for society too.

even if these issues were to be solved and I’m not that optimistic, you’d still have some disgruntled people for whatever reason, but i guarantee it would be far less than currently. this trend isn’t going to get any better as wealth inequality continues to rise, which it will unchecked.

Daps
Sounds like you're advocating a pro-boys movement.
Not so much a pro-boys movement as a telling the truth about western feminism and how men build and maintain civilisation. No matter how you slice it, without a breakdown of Western feminist lunacy and checking Western women, you can't hope to help young men

It would probably be implemented in vocational schools.
It needs to be implemented outside of the vocational schools as well.

Also how do remove the stigma of blue collar and vocational jobs?
Simple.
Promotion.
Saying that blue-collar jobs are fundamental for maintaining civilisation. Where would we be without truckers, lumberjacks, firefighters, electricians, garbagemen, sewage treatment workers, etc?
Give them a good wage.
Giving respect to blue-collar workers in fictional media.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm not mad at a whole generation of men. If anything, the boomer generation (regardless of sex/gender) is defo the reason why the West is in a mess. They grew up during a time of better wages and affordable housing.
Let's be honest. They probably thought that would last forever. My grandfather is 98 he's a black man that fought in WW2 and bought a house in 75 that I live in today. I don't think anyone who was on the ground level could have foreseen any of this.

Daps
'How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?'

By admitting that feminism and western women have gone too far and have become insufferable. The manosphere is the natural reaction to rot that is feminism and western women.
By treating women as adults.
By bringing back low skilled jobs and putting the rightful respect into blue collar jobs.
By telling young men that they are the builders and maintainers of civilisation.
By listening to what young men have to say instead of gaslighting them.
By getting rid of the loony left rot within the western media and academic institutions which has made them a big joke.
By promoting discussion of different and alternative economic policies, e.g. Georgism, Distributism, etc
By encouraging them to get themselves passports.
By telling the loony left and their POC shills/pets that they are partially responsible for the rot.
by building more trade/vocational/technical schools and encouraging apprenticeships.
More ideas:
Build more affordable housing.
Mandatory Paternity Tests.
Charging women for Paternity Fraud.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Not so much a pro-boys movement as a telling the truth about western feminism and how men build and maintain civilisation. No matter how you slice it, without a breakdown of Western feminist lunacy and checking Western women, you can't hope to help young men
Are you talking about current feminism or all feminism?

I agree it seems like the building and maintaining civilization is ignored.
It need to implemented outside of the vocational schools as well.
Then we would have to do it. I doubt it will happen on T.v. or social media.

Giving respect to blue collar workers in fictional media
Then there would have to be media curated by men who wanted to see this highlighted.