How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
'How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?'

By admitting that feminism and western women have gone too far and have become insufferable. The manosphere is the natural reaction to rot that is feminism and western women.
By treating women as adults.
By bringing back low skilled jobs and putting the rightful respect into blue collar jobs.
By telling young men that they are the builders and maintainers of civilisation.
By listening to what young men have to say instead of gaslighting them.
By getting rid of the loony left rot within the western media and academic institutions which has made them a big joke.
By promoting discussion of different and alternative economic policies, e.g. Georgism, Distributism, etc
By encouraging them to get themselves passports.
By telling the loony left and their POC shills/pets that they are partially responsible for the rot.
by building more trade/vocational/technical schools and encouraging apprenticeships.

Oh and the old heads should of empowered the younger boys to speak up and handle their community. Instead of being afraid of big mama’s belt.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Give them jobs, liquor and women or put them in the military. The same way they dealt with disgruntled young men for hundreds of years.
@BaggerofTea might be right. If testosterone makes men naturally aggressive and that aggression isn't focused then it needs to be redirected combat of some kind. Honorable in nature.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
the root of all of it is capitalism

:sas2:

i’m not replying to any coli bootlickers who want to have a back and forth either so don’t quote me and try to argue. just ignore me and go get your money if you don’t think capitalism is the root cause.
How do we get rid of capitalism? Any actionable items you want to offer? I agree with you to be clear. I'm trying to live in the world we have not the world I want.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
this is an education issue that impacts both genders. Specifically for Men, the structure of learning in a classroom does not suite them.

the reintroduction of hands-on courses would be beneficial.
Getting these young men the proper mental health care and actually listening to them would be a start

My point in my initial post is none of this is new, just out in the forefront. A lot of the solutions to these problems were stripped away or replaced with watered down alternatives.

Young BLACK Men are doing well in many different endeavors.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Oh and the old heads should of empowered the younger boys to speak up and handle their community. Instead of being afraid of big mama’s belt.
Things were much different back then. A man's worth was derived from his work and his ability to provide. Women weren't able to make 1mil on only fans and then complain about not being taken care of.