How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Daps
Let's be honest. They probably thought that would last forever. My grandfather is 98 he's a black man that fought in WW2 and bought a house in 75 that I live in today.
Your grandfather isn't a boomer. He's either part of the Greatest or Silent Generation.
Btw, respect to the old warrior. I have deep admiration for the WWII allied soldiers, especially for the black soldiers (African American and others). I can't imagine what it was like for your grandfather to not only battle and survive but also deal with the rampant racism in the military and outside of it after the war.

:salute::salute::salute:

I don't think anyone who was on the ground level could have foreseen any of this.
True enough. However, they did vote for policies that made housing more expensive. Then blaming the younger gens for not working hard enough and offering terrible advice about getting a house.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bring back middle class jobs where men can earn a decent living and feel a sense of purpose/self-worth. If a man does not have a sense of purpose - and yes a MAN with testosterone. No matter how cultured/educated/etc how far we have come as a civilization, etc.....a man still has primitive code to hunt and procreate.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Bring back middle class jobs where men can earn a decent living and feel a sense of purpose/self-worth. If a man does not have a sense of purpose - and yes a MAN with testosterone. No matter how cultured/educated/etc how far we have come as a civilization, etc.....a man still has primitive code to hunt and procreate.

All this working class hero bullshyt :dead:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Young men just want to be in their soft girl era.

Joke aside, young men need discipline and purpose and society isn’t geared towards that right now.

Read a book. Do some push ups. Spend time in the sun. Get a dog. Build something.

That’s pretty much the extent of my life advice and would solve a lot of folks’ problems.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Joke aside, young men need discipline and purpose and society isn’t geared towards that right now.

Read a book. Do some push ups. Spend time in the sun. Get a dog. Build something.

That’s pretty much the extent of my life advice and would solve a lot of folks’ problems.
FRFR - beauty in simplicity.

I have lived, 45 now and had kids and used all my struggle to become stronger. I seek as much wisdom as possible and tbh its a lonely road sometimes.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

I personally would like to get into wood working at some point. Also Dogs are man's best friend for a reason. I think that hunting drive they have can help you settle your own.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
zoysia-grass-plant-profile-4691117-hero-2c01933247654f5b8c694a49eb6fa7bc.jpg

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
When someone says give them jobs, what exactly to do you mean? Knock on their doors, and give them a job, or do they have to take the initiative to search, qualify, and apply for the jobs?

Motherfukkers don’t have gumption to get off their ass and they think certain jobs are beneath them

It ain’t a young person thing, gen z or whatever the fukk or even black and white

You should see the looks I get when I try to talk to em about the landscaping business