How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That, we need coming of age experiences for young men.

I don't think we have those any more.

No demarcation for when a boy becomes a man.

That's we have 30-40 year old children in adult male bodies
Yeah. I think that stuff got lumped in with toxic masculinity instead of biological fine tuning.

Personally I think we need more positive male spaces. Apprenticeships should make a come back.

Daps
'How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?'

By admitting that feminism and western women have gone too far and have become insufferable. The manosphere is the natural reaction to rot that is feminism and western women.
By treating women as adults.
By bringing back low skilled jobs and putting the rightful respect into blue collar jobs.
By telling young men that they are the builders and maintainers of civilisation.
By listening to what young men have to say instead of gaslighting them.
By getting rid of the loony left rot within the western media and academic institutions which has made them a big joke.
By promoting discussion of different and alternative economic policies, e.g. Georgism, Distributism, etc
By encouraging them to get themselves passports.
By telling the loony left and their POC shills/pets that they are partially responsible for the rot.
by building more trade/vocational/technical schools and encouraging apprenticeships.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
It all boils down to societies infatuation with hyper capitalism. New gadgets, toys, women, drugs. It's all an illusion being used to seduce their minds, or tell them they aren't good enough without the capital and thats why they lack. It creates inferiority complexes and angry men. No jobs, blame foreigners, minorities, women. Meanwhile someone has their hand inside these young men's pockets and minds. Robbing them blind of money and sensibility.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
At this point I don't even know if it's lack of jobs or resources or if it's just late stage capitalism?

But we may have an issue with the disgruntled young men in the country right now. We even have some on the Coli. They're becoming pawns for guys like Andrew Tate ect. But what got us here and how do we or can reverse course?

Thoughts? :jbhmm:

Legalize prostitution
:hubie:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
'How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?'

By admitting that feminism and western women have gone too far and have become insufferable. The manosphere is the natural reaction to rot that is feminism and western women.
By treating women as adults.
By bringing back low skilled jobs and putting the rightful respect into blue collar jobs.
By telling young men that they are the builders and maintainers of civilisation.
By listening to what young men have to say instead of gaslighting them.
By getting rid of the loony left rot within the western media and academic institutions which has made them a big joke.
By promoting discussion of different and alternative economic policies, e.g. Georgism, Distributism, etc
By encouraging them to get themselves passports.
By telling the loony left and their POC shills/pets that they are partially responsible for the rot.

We gon let this klansman just barge in this thread with nonsense?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
what young men are y’all talking to or about :mjlol: Stop treating Gen Z brehs like they’re caveman behind the 8 Ball

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the root of all of it is capitalism

:sas2:

i’m not replying to any coli bootlickers who want to have a back and forth either so don’t quote me and try to argue. just ignore me and go get your money if you don’t think capitalism is the root cause.