How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Daps
Its not coming from a weirdo from England either, stay out of our issues, sissy
Is that the best you got? No wonder, you fools are losing the narrative. Just another shytty, arrogant 2022 poster. Stay mad and watch your political side crumble. Oh and go back to your psychiatrist and get your meds changed, you crazy moron!
funny-doctor-eating-a-stack-of-pills-F0J491.jpg

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Is that the best you got? No wonder, you fools are losing the narrative. Just another shytty, arrogant 2022 poster. Stay mad and watch your political side crumble. Oh and go back to your psychiatrist and get your meds changed, you crazy moron!
funny-doctor-eating-a-stack-of-pills-F0J491.jpg

:russ:Uhmmm Tea Slurper Cumbercac have several fukking seats bytch. Your stupid ass country got swindled out of the EU and now you bytches living like you in a Kmart that’s about to be closed down

Worry about ya’ll 60+ years of ongoing decline. We lapped you bytches in just 200 years and we’ll continue to do so. Eat my shyt you white whore

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
"Just legalize prostitution" comes from a misunderstanding of what men truly desire. The general idea is that men only care about sex and it's not true. Men desire affection from women

Any man that's had a woman in love/obsessed with him knows how much of an ego boost that shyt is. Men need a cheerleader. Your first cheerleader (if you're lucky) is your mother, then eventually you reach the point where you want a cheerleader that also wants to fukk you.

The pipeline of success for average men has been significantly reduced to where the average man is no longer good enough for the women they want. Even worse is there appear to be no avenues for these men to exceed their status, which ends up with a bunch of lost, purposeless men. That lack of feeling in control and useless is a recipe for depression

"Just legalize prostitution" doesn't work because the men you're applying the logic to fall into two categories

1. The men that, like I just said, crave affection and desire from a woman. These same men also feel like prostitution is beneath them because deep down nobody respects trickin. Paying prostitutes for false affection is going to make them even more depressed

2. The men that are already trickin anyway. Prostitution is already soft legalized here anyway, it's just not on front street. You think a nikka that wants to fukk a prostitute can't find a way to do so in 2023? Also along these lines there's a reason these onlyfans chicks clean up on personalized texts. They often make more money off personal texts to customers than they do off the content. Because again, men crave a woman's desire. They want to feel like they have a personal relationship and this girl really cares

This is America, where you're told you can have the very best if you want it. Our minds and behavior are shaped by the ethos of the American Dream . Once you get out into the world and see that that dream doesn't exist for you like you've been told, depression is right around the corner if you don't find some sort of purpose or access to what you desire.

This is the reason white men have been acting up in the last decade. Because all the spoils of whiteness they were promised have not been there to meet them once they reached adulthood. Notice that most of these mass shooters are aged between 17-23
I am pro prostitution, but this right here is a damn good counter-argument.

I always thought that one of the US's many problem was the rampant sexualization (via media) coupled with laws that vilify sexual intercourse between consenting parties.

But this thing about men's craving a woman's desire goes far beyond sexual intercourse. p*ssy could be available for .99$ but a woman's desire would still be the goal by consumers, and failing to get that would result in obvious violence towards the prostitutes and beyond the prostitutes.
Your post definitely shook a stance I've had for damn near 10 years. Damn. :francis: Didn't have that planned for today of all days.

Edit: On another note, I do think marriage laws or even the whole concept of marriage should be revisited and altered. It's creating serious harm just leaving it as it is.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
My contribution to the thread:

There are three branches of government. And these three branches are ruled by a checks and balances system.

Unwittingly, in the last 50 years or so a force as great as these three branches has come forth. That's media.

This new force so far is running unchecked. There's no SEC, no FRB, no FDIC and - more importantly - no CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) to stop it. Yet it affects the lives of all Americans through manipulation of perception.

Clicks drive media, and the average person does not click in the privacy of their laptop/phone/tablet for the betterment of the whole. So the incentives to media companies is to cater to the deepest troublesome parts of the consumer's wants (nevermind the needs). This is creating some chaos.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My contribution to the thread:

There are three branches branches of government. And these three branches are ruled by a checks and balances system.

Unwittingly, in the last 50 years or so a force as great as these three branches has come forth. That's media.

This new force so far is running unchecked. There's no SEC, no FRB, no FDIC and - more importantly - no CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) to stop it. Yet it affects the lives of all Americans through manipulation of perception.

Clicks drive media, and the average person does not click in the privacy of their laptop/phone/tablet for the betterment of the whole. So the incentives to media companies are catering to the deepest troublesome parts of the consumer's wants (never mind the even needs). This is creating some chaos.
Do you think there will be a check created to temper media?

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Do you think there will be a check created to temper media?
Eventually there will be I'm sure, but so far...I'm pretty sure I'm part of a very small minority that sees media as an unchecked power. Not even a state sponsored power but a truly independent corporate power. Out for profit at any cost, no mercy.

When the discourse starts to change around the true power of media then maybe it will change. As it is, media is very chaotic (it moves in tandem but not through formal alliances) and heavily tied to the first amendment, so checking it is paramount to treason in the average citizen's subconscious. Thus the whole media system remains unchecked.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Eventually there will be I'm sure, but so far...I'm pretty sure I'm part of a very small minority that sees media as an unchecked power. Not even a state sponsored power but a truly independent corporate power. Out for profit at any cost, no mercy.

When the discourse starts to change around the true power of media then maybe it will change. As it is, media is very chaotic (it moves in tandem but not through formal alliances) and heavily tied to the first amendment, so checking it is paramount to treason in the average citizen's subconscious. Thus the whole media system remains unchecked.
Very good points

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
War.

I'm calling it right now, within the next 10 years you're going to start seeing more wars popping off for seemingly no reason. Historically when males had reached a really high number they were culled through war. It's a type of controlled burn for a forest except involving people.

You'll see minor conflicts popping up more in Asian and African countries and the U.S. and NATO will have to intervene to "protect national interest(s)"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The pipeline of success for average men has been significantly reduced to where the average man is no longer good enough for the women they want. Even worse is there appear to be no avenues for these men to exceed their status, which ends up with a bunch of lost, purposeless men. That lack of feeling in control and useless is a recipe for depression
Do you seeing this becoming better at any point?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think a lot of those Men will form their own subcultures some will become do gooders sorta like Priests and Cops and gain status as helpers and the rest will either be cannon fodder in wars or die or go to prision in drug wars.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't :francis:

The rest of that post alludes to why but the overall gist is the fact that America's elites have, over the decades, found every way to get the most from us while paying the least. Men are tired and cynical, and when men become tired and cynical they walk away from shyt. Men walking away from shyt=Crumbling infrastructure

Think about the degradation of previously common statuses. Nikkas ain't buying houses anymore because they can't. Nikkas ain't having kids because they don't feel financially secure and also feel like they haven't even lived their own life let alone introducing a new one. And if a lot of these nikkas don't have women the latter is not an option anyway

America's crowning achievement is the creation of the middle class because it gave the average man the ability to find a woman and build a legacy. These days a lot of those average men are left in limbo because these companies don't want to pay anybody

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't :francis:

The rest of that post alludes to why but the overall gist is the fact that America's elites have, over the decades, found every way to get the most from us while paying the least. Men are tired and cynical, and when men become tired and cynical they walk away from shyt. Men walking away from shyt=Crumbling infrastructure

Think about the degradation of previously common statuses. Nikkas ain't buying houses anymore because they can't. Nikkas ain't having kids because they don't feel financially secure and also feel like they haven't even lived their own life let alone introducing a new one. And if a lot of these nikkas don't have women the latter is not an option anyway

America's crowning achievement is the creation of the middle class because it gave the average man the ability to find a woman and build a legacy. These days a lot of those average men are left in limbo because these companies don't want to pay anybody
How do you see this ending? Or what do you think comes next?