How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mismanaging insecurities you have within yourself can ruin your life or put you in a bad spot if you dont get the right help in time. Sadly a lot of people capitalize off of other peoples insecurities for a dollar or two. Thats why you have andrew tate and tariq nasheed doing what they do.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Think about this daily.

If I had some serious money, like Ukraine/Israeli Arms type money
  • Set up a 155mm Shell Factory on the Green Line SE DC/MD or the Orange/Blue/Silver in NE DC/MD
    • if not shells, then drones - but aiming to make them cheap like the Chinese drones (700), not expensive like the US made does everything (thousands)
  • Hire as many cats as I can
    • Low end a lot of those defense contract production jobs aren't super skilled/require college degrees.
    • High end - a lot of Black engineers, STEM people, etc go unhired/underemployed because they're black
    • Mgmt - Black CPAs, Lawyers, etc
That's it.

It's gonna take a social minded capitalist to figure out a way to extract value from people that society doesn't value. And said Tyrone Bezos is gonna have to pay above average wages.

All this stuff about "personal accountability" and "man up" - we're talking about MILLIONS of Black men locked out of the economic ladder for generations, not just your good for nothing HS dropout cousins who smoke weed and play PS5 all day. (reminds me of the folks hollering trades, or you gotta learn how to network when you get a college degree)

There aren't enough good jobs, straight up.

Which is why we need to create jobs.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Think about this daily.

If I had some serious money, like Ukraine/Israeli Arms type money
  • Set up a 155mm Shell Factory on the Green Line SE DC/MD or the Orange/Blue/Silver in NE DC/MD
    • if not shells, then drones - but aiming to make them cheap like the Chinese drones (700), not expensive like the US made does everything (thousands)
  • Hire as many cats as I can
    • Low end a lot of those defense contract production jobs aren't super skilled/require college degrees.
    • High end - a lot of Black engineers, STEM people, etc go unhired/underemployed because they're black
    • Mgmt - Black CPAs, Lawyers, etc
That's it.

It's gonna take a social minded capitalist to figure out a way to extract value from people that society doesn't value. And said Tyrone Bezos is gonna have to pay above average wages.

All this stuff about "personal accountability" and "man up" - we're talking about MILLIONS of Black men locked out of the economic ladder for generations, not just your good for nothing HS dropout cousins who smoke weed and play PS5 all day. (reminds me of the folks hollering trades, or you gotta learn how to network when you get a college degree)

There aren't enough good jobs, straight up.

Which is why we need to create jobs.
This is really a good point. Your plan would be very helpful and probably be able to link to supply chain work as well.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Indeed and in a big way. But how do we do that? Those of us who have money and resource seem to only have it in entertainment or at least the public figures do.

David Steward (the other non-entertainment black Billionaire) runs an IT company that employs 9,000 people

That's the blueprint, imo.

And I wouldn't be looking to Jay Z or whoever to fund it. IMO, if Black people are going to thrive in a capitalist society - it will have to be individuals working from the ground up. A lot of them folks at NSBE need to find niches and start their own shops.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
David Steward (the other non-entertainment black Billionaire) runs an IT company that employs 9,000 people

That's the blueprint, imo.

And I wouldn't be looking to Jay Z or whoever to fund it. IMO, if Black people are going to thrive in a capitalist society - it will have to be individuals working from the ground up. A lot of them folks at NSBE need to find niches and start their own shops.
I'm not familiar with NSBE as an acronym. Enlighten me breh.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Signs of the times sad to say. This has been long overdue to the powers that be. It started with the destruction of organizations, then the destruction of black families, and now it's all gearing towards the concept of individuality. This has always been the endgame to the machine. Too many of us, relying on us, will be dangerous to the public eye. Hence, why as black people especially black men need to seek knowledge of self and avoid the pushing agenda that's plaguing social media.

Throughout the past decade:

• The push of passport gang (instead of focusing on building relationships within each other as a black man/woman)
  • The push of destroying masculinity (noticed how most of the content you see involves black men being defeated, corny, and sadly gay...like a mythical creature, instead of a true warrior)
  • The manosphere nonsense (It goes into destroying the idea that the black woman is a flawed being, instead of realizing that black women are more needed, as much as they KNOW they need the black man)
Bottom line, in order to fix what needs to be fixed, its got to be "I am we". A new perspective of switching the game on individuality, to rebuild the family structure and community outlet. Keep the movement silent, welcome hurt people to cure them of their hurt, and just rebuild. The damage is done, but I always believed that nothing ends, but begins again. A complete cycle that will never change because let's face it, we as black people are resistant and as black men, we shall prosper beyond the anger and manipulation, as this shall too come to pass....

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
A lot of us men just need to grow up and settle down in a way that works for their mental/emotional well being.

We’ve been forcefed toxic and unrealistic ways on how to spend/make money, treat women, down to how to conduct ourselves in society and perceive our own freedom. A lot of these mentalities are meant for men in their early/twenties at the oldest.

Ever since I settled down, found a good woman, and had kids (may not be meant for some but it’s really been good for me in the longrun), I’ve had more initiative, determination, and not to mention emotional support from my lady when I’m depressed. Hell she even helps financially when needed.

We were never really given a realistic endgame if we never had a positive male role model in our lives or good mentors/guardians to show us theres a better way/life than what the internet reality tv and social media has forced up to consume for the past 25 years.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A lot of us men just need to grow up and settle down in a way that works for their mental/emotional well being.

We’ve been forcefed toxic and unrealistic ways on how to spend/make money, treat women, down to how to conduct ourselves in society and perceive our own freedom. A lot of these mentalities are meant for men in their early/twenties at the oldest.

Ever since I settled down, found a good woman, and had kids (may not be meant for some but it’s really been good for me in the longrun), I’ve had more initiative, determination, and not to mention emotional support from my lady when I’m depressed. Hell she even helps financially when needed.

We were never really given a realistic endgame if we never had a positive male role model in our lives or good mentors/guardians to show us theres a better way/life than what the internet reality tv and social media has forced up to consume for the past 25 years.
What about men who can't find someone to settle down with?