How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
One thing for certain, it's not gonna come from thecoli lefty pets/shills.

Dubai partially showed the way when they treated the sassy trucker like an adult.
What in the world does that story have to do with young men falling behind in mental health, education, career building, home ownership, and long term relationships?

Also, what are conservatives specifically doing to "help" young men.....*ahem*.....young BLACK men in the country cause, afaik, they're spending more time trying to disenfranchise and discriminate against them than anything else.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What in the world does that story have to do with young men falling behind in mental health, education, career building, home ownership, and long term relationships?

Also, what are conservatives specifically doing to "help" young men.....*ahem*.....young BLACK men in the country cause, afaik, they're spending more time trying to disenfranchise and discriminate against them than anything else.
Politics aint nothing but POLI-TRICKS>>>>the whole thing about that is a scam and attracts grifter pieces of shyt that just want to live off our taxpayer money. Both democrats and republicans are NOT YOUR FRIENDS.

Do u, get your money, start a family, have morals & principles and stand by them. You wanna keep watching this BS soap opera novela aka propaganda media, useless institutions, etc>>>>keep it all stay solid in silence. It will get you worked up and mad over nothing because you have zero control over it.

:pacspit:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Politics aint nothing but POLI-TRICKS>>>>the whole thing about that is a scam and attracts grifter pieces of shyt that just want to live off our taxpayer money. Both democrats and republicans are NOT YOUR FRIENDS.

Do u, get your money, start a family, have morals & principles and stand by them. You wanna keep watching this BS soap opera novela aka propaganda media, useless institutions, etc>>>>keep it all stay solid in silence. It will get you worked up and mad over nothing because you have zero control over it.

:pacspit:

This ain’t about a political party but you sound incredibly broke, dumb and stupid at the same time

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
So, what's the solution? Is total anarchy and ignoring the role of governmental policy going to help young men out in the areas of education, career building, mental health, home ownership, long term relationships, etc. where they are starting to fall behind?
Do u, get your money, start a family, have morals & principles and stand by them.
Politics and policy play a role in these things though. The ability to get money alone is affected heavily by policies and checks and balances.

You wanna keep watching this BS soap opera novela aka propaganda media, useless institutions, etc>>>>keep it all stay solid in silence. It will get you worked up and mad over nothing because you have zero control over it.
So, total anarchy is the solution then according to you?

Do you even realize how much even the most mundane shyt is affected by politics and policymaking. Everything from businesses, schooling, jobs/job training programs, marriage laws, roads/highways, housing, law enforcement, incarceration laws, the legal system, etc. is affected by politics and it's only so long that you can stick your head in the sand.

Mississippi has one of if not the lowest Black turnout for voting in the whole country and Mississippi also leads the country in negative stats for Black Americans including poverty, obesity, low educational attainment, etc. Why hasn't their voter apathy worked in their favor?

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Did “we” ever help disgruntled young males in this country?

Like I’m 1989, there were disgruntled young men, what did “we” do for them?

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So, what's the solution? Is total anarchy and ignoring the role of governmental policy going to help young men out in the areas of education, career building, mental health, home ownership, long term relationships, etc. where they are starting to fall behind? How about starting with telling the truth. Admitting the past mistakes, how can you move forward without rectifying your errors so you can publicly disclose and learn from them? I agree, not much other solutions out there but TRUTH is the SOLUTION.

Politics and policy play a role in these things though. The ability to get money alone is affected heavily by policies and checks and balances. I feel you - you are right. I am not smart enough to understand how in the weeds we need to get in order to ensure budgets are followed, money goes to the right place, etc>>>actually seeing it through is challenging. My whole thing is at the top if they wont admit anything how does that reflect the lower sectors and the credibility and bullshyt they gotta address in person while others at higher ranks are tucked away safely.

So, total anarchy is the solution then according to you? No, but for me we have to have a reckoning in order for us to get on a level playing field again at a basic human level. I think among the chaos we will restore order and that is a good place to start.

Do you even realize how much even the most mundane shyt is affected by politics and policymaking. Everything from businesses, schooling, jobs/job training programs, marriage laws, roads/highways, housing, law enforcement, incarceration laws, the legal system, etc. is affected by politics and it's only so long that you can stick your head in the sand.

Mississippi has one of if not the lowest Black turnout for voting in the whole country and Mississippi also leads the country in negative stats for Black Americans including poverty, obesity, low educational attainment, etc. Why hasn't their voter apathy worked in their favor?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
At this point I don't even know if it's lack of jobs or resources or if it's just late stage capitalism?

But we may have an issue with the disgruntled young men in the country right now. We even have some on the Coli. They're becoming pawns for guys like Andrew Tate ect. But what got us here and how do we or can reverse course?

Thoughts? :jbhmm:
Send them all to Florida.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Actually, I am all of none of that. Im just trying to tell you that you are on your own patna!

:manny:You’re someone that clearly says things cause of how it sounds not because its actually coherent or logical.

I recommend you go outside and actual talk to people. You’re not an island.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Little boys need better real life representation. Which means the older generation need to stop their foolishness and actually accomplish stuff.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The way forward: equity, family planning

Get as much of equity as you can. Marry into it. Don't marry into a family where your father-in-law wont adopt you. Make sure your father-in-law has a legacy. Dont have children with people who are without a skill, profession or discipline.

When you have kids they will see quantifications you put into that family planning, IE: Uncles, aunts, grandparents all solid, pillars of society. This psychology makes them think this is what they will become and as they grow older they realize they gotta get ready to hold legacy, which means getting power and all the other necessary things. All these values put into the kid while change his material conditions as he grows older.