How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Like @Peruvian Connect said a lot of shyt we learned was a lie. My boys who were "Lame" growing up, are excelling in life. Beautiful wives, lovely family, making good money and the whole 9.

We're taught how to get bytches..
My guy friend's who were getting "bytches" got the wrong type of women and ended up with baby mamas or did jail time for domestic violence.

We're taught dont be a p*ssy, never back down..
I knew a guy who got murdered infront of bare people. you'd hear about how his boy's were tough guys' about the gunplay. But when the group who murdered that guy, threatened their families; now their quiet as a mouse and I never hear about any of them.

Just the other day, I gave my guy's man a ride to get some food. He's close to 40 and he hung out the window to tell this lady "damn you sexy as fukk"
Everyone looked at us like :childplease: I got second hand embarrassment. Never in my life have I ever heard of that approach working.

That's where the mentality of not wanting help comes in, basically they're saying fukk it.

You can't make anyone care about something, it has to come from themselves.

I can only speak for myself, I know I was late but there's a lot of dumb shyt I let go, when i entered my mid 20s. I realized a lot of that shyt was a lie, and now my life's way better.

I've been involved in mentoring with the youth and I try to promote healthy lifestyles. Hoping they don't have to go through dumb shyt I had too you know.
Well it does sound like you wanted to learn and you're seeking out youngsters who want to learn too.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Lot of men act like they never took a L before...

Overcompensating nikkas who give advice never bring up the bad/negative/consequences of anything..

I respect a nikka who mention the losses just as much as he talks about his wins..
A lot of people don't bring up their L's period. I always tell someone about a loss if it's gonna help them avoid my mistakes.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
We used to have communities and blocks and shyt

Out here in LA the black culture is depleting rapidly
New York too. We had whole historical communities not even just NYC in the state itself. shyt getting too expensive now so everyone moving back to the south.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
New York too. We had whole historical communities not even just NYC in the state itself. shyt getting too expensive now so everyone moving back to the south.
Mfkas is out here lost
There was a time when being popular or well known in ur community was everything
You had to come outside and interact