how did young Mike get to the basket with such ease?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His mind was already made up before he got the ball on what he was going to do and even had a planned B if planned A didn't work

I think this is it. Jordan was just one step ahead and reacted quickly. He didn’t really waste move or really think about what he was gonna do. He just attacked. Plan A then GO.

Plan B: if somehow you stopped plan A he’d just improvise on the fly.

When Jordan was young he didn’t think or play with pace much, he just played off instinct, pure athleticism and adrenaline.

Young Derrick Rose Played like this in a sense.

Someone else said he wasn’t predictable at all. Which is also a reason why he couldn’t be guarded. The defender had no time to relax, think or prepare when guarding MJ.

The crazy thing is Jordan didn’t even have a GO-TO move early in his career or dribble combo moves like all the upcoming youth do these days:manny:

Probably why his game wasn’t predictable :skip:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Yeah, without zone and after beating a milkman off the dribble, there was no resistance at the rim. Back in those days, they were gentlemanly and let MJ glide to the hoop uncontested. Nothing like the rough and tumble modern game. :troll:

9091SixersRickMahornFoul.jpg

thomasrodmanmugjordan2.jpg

30510728266d09f41726393a80517053.jpg

b33d16301d87216f233ed85df0c0f290.jpg
Yall need to quit like this was the standard bruh I'm almost 40 years old I lived through this shyt. I can show you isolated clips with people having to just stare at Jordan driving to the basket because they couldn't leave their man. You know how much people botched because they allowed zone. Old hand checking made the game harder ass nikkas.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Question for both Jordan and Lebron fans/stans:

Why does Jordan's game look so much better than Lebron's?

I don't know how to explain it. Its just much more aesthetically pleasing to watch Jordan play :dame:

I know aesthetics have nothing to do with championships - I just want to know...what is it that's making one incredible player's game look so much better than the other's?

Speed? Quickness? I don't have an answer...its just blowing my mind to put Lebron and MJ highlights next to each other and see such a striking difference. :manny:

The best always make it look effortless, natural

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he was a 6’6 SG/SF 200 pound hybrid freak athlete the league wasnt ready for at that time.

They wouldn't be ready for him now.His hesi, jab step, first step is still the most lethal I've ever seen.

He was ultra athletic like Russell Westbrook, but more of a technician.His change of direction is still the most crisp.THEE master of balance.

Hang time? I haven't seen a nicca that can match it yet.Just the overall IQ, the moves he manifested mind to body, precisely executed...

Made him a natural.A muthafukkin basketball savant.That's my GOAT:to:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
that's not easy to do

he'd pass to the open man

or get the bucket before the defender can leave their mark to come guard you

pull all the defenders out to the perimeter give him a ocean of space to work with

:mjlol:

easy money

If you watched the games you’d see that wasn’t and didn’t happen. Jordan wasn’t an elite shooter on the level of curry. They wanted him to come down that lane so they could try to murder that nikka. Jordan Rules anyone?

That is why he developed the turn around. So he wouldn’t have to keep running in the lane and taking fists to the stomach.

It’s amazing to me how internet dudes seemingly know better than all the former players, coaches, commentators and advanced stats

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Lol whatever you say

A nikka with a 44 inch vert and 8'0 strides ain't an all time athlete. Dennis Rodman didn't do half the shyt Jordan did, didn't have the ball skills but Phil Jackson believes he's a better athlete than MJ and even MJ agrees. :russell:
fc3a5340828a93e7debe1e4e0cc2d2c0.jpg

GoodElatedFoxhound-size_restricted.gif

6-t4650993-2000.jpg

the league got lucky

bro started hooping late & his background had him mentally unstable

the.worm with a good family upbringing & a1 skill development would have been scary

:picard:

Breh, there's nothing like heat check Bron

:scust:freight.train.bron.bron*