how did young Mike get to the basket with such ease?

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Andrew Wiggins is literally as athletic as Jordan with the same strong wiry frame of a young Jordan, just two inches taller at 6'8. This nikka disgusts me :scust:
Wiggles got no fluidity in his game. Other than a random play here and there, that waste of athleticism is an abomination.

Daps
He had one of the quickest first steps ever.

Plus he had the best footwork
i-wanna-leave-my-footprints-on-the-sands-of-time-michael-jackson-30423464-492-275.gif

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Jordan's vertical wasn't 48 inches like its reported online, I don't know where that number is from. His combine results if they had one were never leaked.

In 1983 it was tested at North Carolina and the results were 41.70 inches off a one hand dunk, 40.93 inches off a two hand dunk, 45.76 inches off sprint.
That's still elite 30+ years later

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
He had great hangtime, acrobatics, footwork, quick first step, high vertical leap, strong wiry frame, large hands.

But also he played in a league where the average SG was like 6'3 he was typically bigger than his defenders, he played in a league where zone defenses were not allowed and he could cook man-to-man with little to no help defenses outside of hard doubles, more slow footed white American players, the pace in MJ's rookie year was also four possessions faster than today.

So u not gonna mention the greatest era of big men he had to contend with at the rim huh youngin:skip:

Overall Jordan was EFFICIENT in his game, no wasted dribbles or playing the "switch game" like most of these sorry offensive players today who can't play true one on one basketball.

Jordan had GOAT footwork, first step, explosiveness, and the ABILITY TO TAKE A HIT AND STILL GET TO THE RIM AND FINISH.

Trade those so called "6'3 undersized guards" of Jordans Era with Derozan, Harden, Klay Thompson etc and Jordan would still be just as dominant, hell probably more dominant than he was then.

Stop lying about the defense of this era, if anything defense is the worst part of this current era. The current "greatest player in the world" plays almost zero defense. Jordan was not only dominating on the offensive end but was also the best defensive shooting guard in the league for most of his career. He's the GOAT for a reason, my condolences u were too young to witness it

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Andrew Wiggins is literally as athletic as Jordan with the same strong wiry frame of a young Jordan, just two inches taller at 6'8. This nikka disgusts me :scust:

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS.

ISNT AS FAST, AS QUICK NOR AS AGILE.

JUMPING HIGH ISNT THE ONLY BAROMETER OF ATHLETICISM.

THERES NOTHING ABOUT STIFF ASS WIGGINS
THAT SAYS MICHAEL JORDAN.
:devil:
:evil:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Question for both Jordan and Lebron fans/stans:

Why does Jordan's game look so much better than Lebron's?

I don't know how to explain it. Its just much more aesthetically pleasing to watch Jordan play :dame:

I know aesthetics have nothing to do with championships - I just want to know...what is it that's making one incredible player's game look so much better than the other's?

Speed? Quickness? I don't have an answer...its just blowing my mind to put Lebron and MJ highlights next to each other and see such a striking difference. :manny:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
You put the troll face but that really is a legitimate anwser

Outlawing of zone defenses and mainly having to beat only one man.

Yeah, without zone and after beating a milkman off the dribble, there was no resistance at the rim. Back in those days, they were gentlemanly and let MJ glide to the hoop uncontested. Nothing like the rough and tumble modern game. :troll:

9091SixersRickMahornFoul.jpg

thomasrodmanmugjordan2.jpg

30510728266d09f41726393a80517053.jpg

b33d16301d87216f233ed85df0c0f290.jpg