How did you feel when you found out that true love doesn't exist?

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:what: how people married 40-60 years lust after each other :stopitslime:

Yes technically speaking the "spark", lust and unity can still be there 40-60 years long... What I'm saying is that once the passion and commitment runs out people tend to fall out of love and at some point "hate" each other.. But that's rare. :ld:

Hey Skank

you-see-that-its-a-kitchen-now-get-back-in-it-sad-hill-news_t250x200.jpg

You still itching about that neg i see :umad:

:hug: its all fun and games sweety.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Yes technically speaking the "spark", lust and unity can still be there 40-60 years long... What I'm saying is that once the passion and commitment runs out people tend to fall out of love and at some point "hate" each other.. But that's rare. :ld:

You still itching about that neg i see :umad:

:hug: its all fun and games sweety.

fukk you Skank :pacspit:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What the hell is true love? Romantic love is a fantasy. It's not real. In your mind you have an image of a person. That image might not even be an accurate but its still projected onto a real person. You love the image and push the image on the person.

The show Catfish is a perfect study of romantic love. People falling in love with imaginary people and projecting that on to real people. Often they finally meet the person they project their love on and find out that isn't the person they loved and the person they love doesn't even exist.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Deep down I long for it :manny: But my interactions,experiences, and watching what my peers go through tell me I have a better chance of finding a unicorn :to:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
First thing this morning she left me a note. It read, "I just can't give you my heart anymore."

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
True love actually does exist, you can see it on display between a mother or father and their child. A parent really doesn't have anything to gain from a child, they take up resources, time and money, yet people love them more than themselves in most cases. And they love them simply because they exist, because they come from you and are the continuation of your family/bloodline.

So, if it can exist in that situation I have to believe it exists in others as well. That said, I don't believe in the "one" because there are just way too many people on this planet for there only to be one person you're very compatible with. There's thousands of people that you could have a life-long relationship with, the issue is they may not look the way you want them to or make as much money. And wading through all the wrong people over time can make you jaded, because let's face it, statistically there are more people on this rock you will not get a long with as opposed to those that you will.

That's why it's never wise to just get with someone because of how they look, that will fade over time, and then you're just left with a person you don't have much in common with. I know people say opposites attract, but fukk that, try to find someone as similar to yourself as possible in terms of personality.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I'm pretty sure I've never listened to Frank Ocean in my life (hate R&B) but :wow: That song in the OP is one of the deepest songs Ive heard in a minute.... I might have to look up more of dude :to: What a depressing track...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
True love actually does exist, you can see it on display between a mother or father and their child. A parent really doesn't have anything to gain from a child, they take up resources, time and money, yet people love them more than themselves in most cases. And they love them simply because they exist, because they come from you and are the continuation of your family/bloodline.

So, if it can exist in that situation I have to believe it exists in others as well. That said, I don't believe in the "one" because there are just way too many people on this planet for there only to be one person you're very compatible with. There's thousands of people that you could have a life-long relationship with, the issue is they may not look the way you want them to or make as much money. And wading through all the wrong people over time can make you jaded, because let's face it, statistically there are more people on this rock you will not get a long with as opposed to those that you will.

That's why it's never wise to just get with someone because of how they look, that will fade over time, and then you're just left with a person you don't have much in common with. I know people say opposites attract, but fukk that, try to find someone as similar to yourself as possible in terms of personality.
Your parents don't love you because of who they think you are. They loved you because of their relation to you and they loved you before they even knew who you were. They loved you before you were born.

don't compare that to romantic love as a proof of concept because in romantic love people only love you for who they believe you are. Romantic love is not only conditional but typically based on a false premise. The husband that loves his wife and thinks she's a good woman and stay at home mother doesn't know as soon as he leaves for work the neighbor is over there blowing her back out. He loves the version of his wife that exist in his mind. In reality that person doesn't exist. As long as he believes the illusion to be true he loves her.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Your parents don't love you because of who they think you are. They loved you because of their relation to you and they loved you before they even knew who you were. They loved you before you were born.

don't compare that to romantic love as a proof of concept because in romantic love people only love you for who they believe you are. Romantic love is not only conditional but typically based on a false premise. The husband that loves his wife and thinks she's a good woman and stay at home mother doesn't know as soon as he leaves for work the neighbor is over there blowing her back out. He loves the version of his wife that exist in his mind. In reality that person doesn't exist. As long as he believes the illusion to be true he loves her.

:wow:

But what about the wife that isnt cheating on her husband breh? :dwillhuh:

What do you think men should do relationship wise since love is conditional and based on false premises? If we walk into a relationship armed with that information, what is next? Date but dont get serious or emotionally attached? I'd rather stay single than do that empty shyt. Im honestly asking, and not trying to bash at all...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:wow:

But what about the wife that isnt cheating on her husband breh? :dwillhuh:

What do you think men should do relationship wise since love is conditional and based on false premises? If we walk into a relationship armed with that information, what is next? Date but dont get serious or emotionally attached? I'd rather stay single than do that empty shyt. Im honestly asking, and not trying to bash at all...
He never really knows if she's cheating or not. That's where trust comes into play but even trust can be misplaced.

I say you meet a person and if you like them wanna fukk them or whatever then do it. Don't place any labels on it have any attachments or expectations. You can be in the company of another human being and enjoy their presence without trying to possess them which is what relationships are. You're free to do as you see fit and she's free to do what she wants. That way nobody has to trust or lie. Everyone can be honest because nobody has to uphold anything.

There's nothing wrong with being single. Being single is being free. Many people trade that freedom for prisons because they rationalize that the benefits are worth the trade offs. Many of them go on to discover that actually isn't the case then try to break out or con the system (cheat).

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
This is the common mistake the Avg Human Being Makes

We tend to Categorize Love between 'Romantic Love' And 'Family Love'

When In reality they are the same things

The only thing that differentiates Love with your Mate and your Family Is Physical Attraction and the need to Procreate

If you can Honestly Look at your Family and state you do not Love them :manny:

Thats so Demonic Friends