How did you feel when you found out that true love doesn't exist?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
If true love didn't exist, nobody would be heartbroken, ever. Real love is sometimes a one way street.

hWmR1r7.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
There is no such thing as love, there is no such thing as love.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
She said it won't be long before she falls out of love. It won't be looooooooong before she falls out of love.

IT WON'T BE LOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEEOUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

before she falls.... out of love!!!!!! :wow:

Sandpaper kisses...

Papercut bliss

I don't know what this is, but it all lead up to this

She's gonna leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeee

She has deceeeeeeeeeeeeived meeeeeeeee

Well I'm just a bird.
tumblr_mcvkg6cgr31qgslaao1_500.gif

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Iono. People seem to love a new person every a couple years, it really decreases my belief in it. I don't think there is a soul mate or true love for anybody, just somebody u meet at the right time and yall click and build...whether thats for 1 year or 10 year or 100. For me, it takes the pressure off finding that "1".

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:ld: I guess so. I guess that I'm talking about is people that think that they're in love, but they're really not.
how do you think you are in love but you aren't. love is binary either you love or you don't.

the thing that people don't wanna face is this, romantic love can never be unconditional for the simple reason it only exist because the conditions for it to exist allow it to.

a man loves his mother because she is his mother. he will likely love her unconditionally because of the fact that she's his mother. at the very least unconditional love is possible there.

a man loves his girlfriend because of for two basic parts. who he is at that moment and his approval of who she is at that moment (or who he believes her to be) at that moment. if either of those conditions changes the feelings of love can stop.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't think there is a soul mate or true love for anybody.
bingo. i can tell myself "I'll hit the lottery for millions one day" and keep playing the lotto until the day i die. if i hit it he fact that i said one day it would wasn't the determining factor of it happening. i just said something and it ended up happening. coincidence.

telling yourself there's a soul mate or someone out there meant for you is bullshyt. perhaps you will meet someone and have things work. perhaps you won't. the fact that you say it doesn't make it true.