How did you feel when you found out that true love doesn't exist?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
OP is a whiny brat. How long have you been bellyaching over this dumb kak bytch that dropped you?

"True love" is hard to find when you're obsessed with idealizing a subset of women that largely dont give two fcks about ya. Talkin about no pawg left behind....she left ya black ass behind tho, and kept it pushin.

Until you stiffen your spine, put your chin up, and gain some self-respect and dignity about yours, dont even think about meeting a good quality woman, and thats real.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
OP is a whiny brat. How long have you been bellyaching over this dumb kak bytch that dropped you?

"True love" is hard to find when you're obsessed with idealizing a subset of women that largely dont give two fcks about ya. Talkin about no pawg left behind....she left ya black ass behind tho, and kept it pushin.

Until you stiffen your spine, put your chin up, and gain some self-respect and dignity about yours, dont even think about meeting a good quality woman, and thats real.

:umad:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Nicca I aint mad at sht. Cut the corny smiley sht out. Its a sad sight to see a man boo hoo'in for months, to the point where you drowing napkins with no end in sight, over some dumb broad --- especially a black man cryin over some white bish. I asked a question. How long bruh?

Im tryin to help you out --- but dumb niccas would rather tongue kiss a shark, than grab the lifeline.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nicca I aint mad at sht. Cut the corny smiley sht out. Its a sad sight to see a man boo hoo'in for months, to the point where you drowing napkins with no end in sight, over some dumb broad --- especially a black man cryin over some white bish. I asked a question. How long bruh?

Im tryin to help you out --- but dumb niccas would rather tongue kiss a shark, than grab the lifeline.

I just wanted to create a discussion. I'm not "boo hooing": breh. but thanks for thr advice.

and this has nothing to do with the white bish. its a combo of all my relationships in life and what i have seen in my circles.
:umad:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

I'm :deadmanny:

I didn't even peep that part...:russ:

:aicmon:

Breh, did somebody break your heart this week? True love exists, and when you find that person it's the best feeling in the world.

This isn't really about me lol

I watched Blue Valentine and Like Crazy back to back last night :to:

I'm emotional .. bear with me :wow2: :wow:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
true love ex!sts & always has, !t just dont always go both ways, thats the problem... 1 person !s all !n, the other just wanna be fr!ends.. ! know !t ex!sts cause ! love my ex f!ance & her daughter but ! walked away... youre wrong breh...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Eh didn't really phase me. Always knew it was just a fairytale. I'd love to be proven wrong though. Actually I kinda am already being proven wrong.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
true love ex!sts & always has, !t just dont always go both ways, thats the problem... 1 person !s all !n, the other just wanna be fr!ends.. ! know !t ex!sts cause ! love my ex f!ance & her daughter but ! walked away... youre wrong breh...

It depends on your definition of it.:leon:

Mine is "true love between two people, where the love is equally reciprocated"

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
It depends on your definition of it.:leon:

Mine is "true love between two people, where the love is equally reciprocated"

I actually have a line about the whole unequal reciprocity when it comes to love. It breaks it down perfectly. It's being saved for my book though so I can't say it on here. :sadcam: I feel you though.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Love.... I always get into deep arguments with my married/friends in relationships. I think it all has to do with lust (if we're talking relationship wise... Not love for yours :comeon:)

A part of me wants to believe in it but love will only last as long as the lust exists. How would people explain falling in and out of love every 5-7 yrs?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Love.... I always get into deep arguments with my married/friends in relationships. I think it all has to do with lust (if we're talking relationship wise... Not love for yours :comeon:)

A part of me wants to believe in it but love will only last as long as the lust exists. How would people explain falling in and out of love every 5-7 yrs?

So basically what you're saying is lust is stronger than love? :ohhh: