How did you feel when you found out that true love doesn't exist?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Marriage has nothing to do with love. lol You kids need to open your history books. It's about generational wealth, estates, legacy building and power structures.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Soo....have half the men on this site been burned by a ho or somethin? :damn:

Ya'll are so damned cynical.

It's funny because women always get burned yet we try again no matter what. With men, one bytch fukks up, breaks his heart..all women are like that.

:snoop:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
True love does exist, but it can only be conceived over time by its two parents; Trust and Respect.
Nothing that's truly valuable is easily attainable. The dishonest and shallow will never find true love, but the honest and sincere will.
And to the dude who said in this thread it's true love when you love someone who doesn't love you back. May God help you breh, you're your own worst enemy and ya mama raised a fool.
That's not the true love for your s/o type love, your love for her turned into the same type of love one has for family or best friends.
True love between two lovers is only true love when it's reciprocated.
Edit: come on man, get your story right before you post :beli:

n!gga ! a!nt say mutual love ! sa!d true love... you can love a b!tch truly & f!nd she played you the ent!re t!me w!t no fukks g!ven, doesnt mean your love a!nt real/pure whatever... ! a!nt even talk!n true love between lovers or fam!ly, ! walked away from the sh!t, dont mean ! dont love the g!rl, momma a!nt ra!se a fool breh... & thats what she wants me to do, love her l!ke fam!ly/fr!end but !t a!nt the same love & !t a!nt gon happen... yall gett!n mutual love & true love confused.... you can love someone that g!ves not a s!ngle fukk about you....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Love.... I always get into deep arguments with my married/friends in relationships. I think it all has to do with lust (if we're talking relationship wise... Not love for yours :comeon:)

A part of me wants to believe in it but love will only last as long as the lust exists. How would people explain falling in and out of love every 5-7 yrs?

:what: how people married 40-60 years lust after each other :stopitslime:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how @BlvdBrawler feels about this? :skip:

That's exactly what marriage is or at least should be. At some point, a bunch of hoes got together and decided to attach "love" to it, and men have been getting fukked ever since.

There was a time when a bride's father had to give the groom something of value to take her off his hands. This was known as a dowry. Let that marinate for a second...

Last edited by a moderator:

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
True love does exist. But people are not willing to compromise and, due to that fact alone, many will never experience true love.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It is ... :wow2: :wow:

People are scared to be single or alone. That shyt sickens me.

I be wanting a chick sometimes, but I'm never THAT lonely to wife a chick I do not truly care about...I rather wait and let it happen

Or screw her until I love her.

*smugCena*

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
True love does exist. But people are not willing to compromise and, due to that fact alone, many will never experience true love.

I feel like people are always wanting more, or not willing to make it work when something goes wrong, so the relationship fails