How did you feel when you found out that true love doesn't exist?

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
True love does exist, but it can only be conceived over time by its two parents; Trust and Respect.

Nothing that's truly valuable is easily attainable. The dishonest and shallow will never find true love, but the honest and sincere will.

And to the dude who said in this thread it's true love when you love someone who doesn't love you back. May God help you breh, you're your own worst enemy and ya mama raised a fool.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
True love does exist, but it can only be conceived over time by its two parents; Trust and Respect.

Nothing that's truly valuable is easily attainable. The dishonest and shallow will never find true love, but the honest and sincere will.

And to the dude who said in this thread it's true love when you love someone who doesn't love you back. May God help you breh, you're your own worst enemy and ya mama raised a fool.

:whoo:
@BlvdBrawler
@AllHolosEve

Last edited by a moderator:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Love is power a woman give you over here. It exists but not for feminine men.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Which is why the majority of people who get married get divorced.

In America.

Well i dont know probably because the women here are whores. You ever think about that? Marrying a whore, what do you think is going to happen? Walking off into the sunset. Smarten up kid.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not at all. There's a girl from my past. I love her to death, but I don't need her in my life for that love to be validated. It exists whether or not she reciprocates. It basically means I want the best for her, even if what's best for her isn't being with me. Your mileage my vary.

Edit: For the record, I broke up with her like... a dozen years ago or so. We're still friends to this day. She's married.

Edit again: She also loves me too, we're just not gonna be together, so maybe this example isn't the best.

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
Not at all. There's a girl from my past. I love her to death, but I don't need her in my life for that love to be validated. It exists whether or not she reciprocates. It basically means I want the best for her, even if what's best for her isn't being with me. Your mileage my vary.

Edit: For the record, I broke up with her like... a dozen years ago or so. We're still friends to this day. She's married.

Edit again: She also loves me too, we're just not gonna be together, so maybe this example isn't the best.

That's not the true love for your s/o type love, your love for her turned into the same type of love one has for family or best friends.

True love between two lovers is only true love when it's reciprocated.

Edit: come on man, get your story right before you post :beli:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not the true love for your s/o type love, your love for her turned into the same type of love one has for family or best friends.

True love between two lovers is only true love when it's reciprocated.

Edit: come on man, get your story right before you post :beli:

:manny: True love between lovers doesn't exist imo. The only true love is between family and friends. But everyone's experiences are different.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Love.... I always get into deep arguments with my married/friends in relationships. I think it all has to do with lust (if we're talking relationship wise... Not love for yours :comeon:)

A part of me wants to believe in it but love will only last as long as the lust exists. How would people explain falling in and out of love every 5-7 yrs?

Hey Skank

you-see-that-its-a-kitchen-now-get-back-in-it-sad-hill-news_t250x200.jpg

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't exist in the sense that there's no real definition of it. People's idea of true love is going to vary by the person. The best thing to do is to know what you want and find it so you can be at peace with yourself.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soo....have half the men on this site been burned by a ho or somethin? :damn:

Ya'll are so damned cynical.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
It exists, but its not something that you experience instantaneously, you gotta grow with ya partner into it, ya dig?

Problem is mos people dont ever make it to that point.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
it doesnt exist? :damn: first santa clause, now this..
fukk a fat wh!te dude break!n !n my house every year & ! got no ch!mney.. mom ethered us early...
It depends on your definition of it.:leon: Mine is "true love between two people, where the love is equally reciprocated"
r!ght there breh, "true love between 2 people" !s your m!stake... you can always love someone w!thout them shar!n those feel!ngs or fak!n the feel!ngs... happens da!ly.. another th!ng !s people can fall out of love as fast as they fall !n... you can truly love someone & never get !t back, sad sh!t breh...