How did you feel when you found out that true love doesn't exist?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
He never really knows if she's cheating or not. That's where trust comes into play but even trust can be misplaced.

I say you meet a person and if you like them wanna fukk them or whatever then do it. Don't place any labels on it have any attachments or expectations. You can be in the company of another human being and enjoy their presence without trying to possess them which is what relationships are. You're free to do as you see fit and she's free to do what she wants. That way nobody has to trust or lie. Everyone can be honest because nobody has to uphold anything.

There's nothing wrong with being single. Being single is being free. Many people trade that freedom for prisons because they rationalize that the benefits are worth the trade offs. Many of them go on to discover that actually isn't the case then try to break out or con the system (cheat).

I can dig that.... Essentially I've been doing that since I've been single I just never thought about it or saw it that way. Thanks brother.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
He never really knows if she's cheating or not. That's where trust comes into play but even trust can be misplaced.

I say you meet a person and if you like them wanna fukk them or whatever then do it. Don't place any labels on it have any attachments or expectations. You can be in the company of another human being and enjoy their presence without trying to possess them which is what relationships are. You're free to do as you see fit and she's free to do what she wants. That way nobody has to trust or lie. Everyone can be honest because nobody has to uphold anything.

There's nothing wrong with being single. Being single is being free. Many people trade that freedom for prisons because they rationalize that the benefits are worth the trade offs. Many of them go on to discover that actually isn't the case then try to break out or con the system (cheat).

You last statement says it all with "many". Because something doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work for the next person.

Because you haven't had true love outside of family doesn't mean nobody else has.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I honestly felt relieved. It meant that everytime a situation didnt workout with a girl, 15 minutes late another one would be there.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Tell us your story breh :ohhh:

Honestly bruh, i shouldnt even have replied to winb. This is the dude that finds prostitution favorable to having a relationship with a normal woman. His warped views on women have been well documented here and on SOHH.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Honestly bruh, i shouldnt even have replied to winb. This is the dude that finds prostitution favorable to having a relationship with a normal woman. His warped views on women have been well documented here and on SOHH.

Ohhh ok, so have you found true love or you're still looking:?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ohhh ok, so have you found true love or you're still looking:?

Seeing as how im in the process of buying an engagement ring id like to say i have found it. But even without talking about myself i have seen spouses do things for each other i know there is no way anyone would do unless they loved one another.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
She said it won't be long before she falls out of love. It won't be looooooooong before she falls out of love.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You last statement says it all with "many". Because something doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work for the next person.

Because you haven't had true love outside of family doesn't mean nobody else has.
what is true love? love is love. if you feel love for another then it is true if you felt it.

your family pretty much loves you unconditionally. they love you because of a bond that transcends who you are they don't meet you, judge you, then love you because they feel you align with their judgments.

i get what you're trying to do. the exception to the rule doesn't disprove the rule though. the chances of finding "true love" if by that you mean love that works out and remains for the rest of your life are very slim. they're slim because in the world we live in the majority have low character and put themselves first. they're slim because instant results and instant gratification has spoiled people in general.

as a society many of us aren't built for long term relationships anymore. couple our desire for instant gratification with the fact that we're creatures of variety and it takes an uncommon level of dedication to make a life long relationship work out. most people don't want to eat the same meal for every meal they eat for the rest of their lives. sure they love their favorite food but eating it every time they eat for 5 or so years if they make it that far and many would become bored with it and after all those years of only knowing the same taste crave something different.

you can always hope to be the exception to the rule but in reality nothing you do can make that into a reality. you ultimately have to get lucky to end up being that.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trash thread. True love does exist.

It's just that with 7 billion people, you probably won't find it. :pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that's because many a relationship are built on lies and dishonesty and trust is nothing more than the suspension of disbelief applied to real life.

i'm not like the rest of you. i don't go around feeling entitled to finding a quality mate. i don't delusion myself into feeling because "true love" is possible that i'll find it.

love is kinda like when you're a child and you think you'll grow up and become rich. some of us do but the majority of us finally accept one day that the dream of striking it rich is probably never gonna happen and settle for whatever shytty job the powers that be are willing to hand us. many a man is married to a woman he finds semi-attractive with a mile long list of complaints about her but he won't leave because he's afraid of being alone. in fact i'm willing to bet there are more marriages like that than there are life long marriages that are "true love."

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
thing is love does exist it just doesn't have all those bullshyt rationalizations people attach to it. you can be angry at someone and do nothing to them. you can love someone and do nothing to them. feeling love doesn't require any action at all.

love is just another emotion and it has no real power. now the thing that doesn't exist is unconditional love. for any human being you can create a condition where love will die. in fact almost all love is born from convenience. when it becomes inconvenient it gets tossed aside.