How did the Bible know about Neanderthals before Scientist did?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I don't quite get what you're saying when the bible states...

Numbers 13:

they were the Nephilim, look up who Anak is...

Dude...look at the context of the whole chapter...in those verses you quoted, that's only part of the spies report.
Think about it...

Why did Joshua and Caleb not say that they were the Anakim??

Because they weren't. They knew that the other spies were exaggerating...because
the Anakim were destroyed in the flood generations earlier.

Again, just because the Canaanites were bigger than average people didn't mean they were "Nephilim".
I mean...in those same verses, the other spies said they were grasshoppers! That's how you know they
were using figurative speech.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude...look at the context of the whole chapter...in those verses you quoted, that's only part of the spies report.
Think about it...

Because they weren't. They knew that the other spies were exaggerating...because

Again, just because the Canaanites were bigger than average people didn't mean they were "Nephilim".
I mean...in those same verses, the other spies said they were grasshoppers! That's how you know they

Hmmm. I see @Taadow still got them soild arguments. He used to give me some good debates in KTL on SOHH (This is JTS btw)

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Think about it...

:what:

Numbers 13:22

22 They went up through the Negev and came to Hebron, where Ahiman, Sheshai and Talmai, the descendants of Anak, lived. :comeon:

How many times does the scripture have to say this for you to believe it? :mindblown:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
not sure where you got that
but in Hebrew the word nephilim is from the root nun-peh-lamed, which means to fall. The meaning of the word nephilim, at its simplest interpretation, is the fallen ones or the fallible ones.

Nah. "Na-phal'" is a Hebrew verb that means "to fall".
the suffix "-im" means causation.

"Na-phal'-im" = cause to fall

So again, it wasn't the size of them that made them "Nephilim", it was that they caused others to fall (by force).

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Nah. "Na-phal'" is a Hebrew verb that means "to fall".
the suffix "-im" means causation.

"Na-phal'-im" = cause to fall

So again, it wasn't the size of them that made them "Nephilim", it was that they caused others to fall (by force).

so you just going to redefine the word now? :russ:
The Hebrews called them the Fallen because they were 'Fallen Angels' for 'leaving their 1st Estate' or Souless beings....not made from the clay or breathed into by God.

If you truly believe what you are typing this means you don't believe that the Angels in Genesis even mated with the Women of the Earth? If you don't believe this I can't debate this with you...the bible is clearly stating this plain as day. Its quite easy to see. :dahell:

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
so you just going to redefine the word now? :russ:
The Hebrews called them the Fallen because they were 'Fallen Angels' or Souless beings....not made from the clay or breathed into by God.

If you truly believe what you are typing this means you don't believe that the Angels in Genesis even mated with the Women of the Earth? If you don't believe this I can't debate this with you...the bible is clearly stating this plane as day. Its quite easy to see. :dahell:

The "Nephilim" didn't "fall" though in sense you're speaking of...their FATHERS did. So how could they be "the fallen"??

Huh?

They weren't angels, they were children of angels.

The nerve of you trying to say something is "plane" as day, when you can't even use the right "plain"...

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

22 They went up through the Negev and came to Hebron, where Ahiman, Sheshai and Talmai, the descendants of Anak, lived. :comeon:

How many times does the scripture have to say this for you to believe it? :mindblown:

See, you made an excellent point there. Those giants were the descendants of Anak.

Where you seem to swing and miss is at the notion that Nephilim was EXCLUSIVE to the giants of Genesis 6:4. When Nephilim was a general term for giant in Hebrew.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once you read Genesis 6:4 IN CONTEXT, it becomes clear that height isn't even what they are referring to.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

giants.jpg

Excellent, noble, skillful....:beli:That's how you know the Book of Enoch is bullshyt.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

If you can show me where it says Anak was one of the Nephilim, i'm with you...

...but you can't.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The "Nephilim" didn't "fall" though in sense you're speaking of...their FATHERS did. So how could they be "the fallen"??

Huh?

They weren't angels, they were children of angels.

The nerve of you trying to say something is "plane" as day, when you can't even use the right "plain"...

simple misspelling it happens, when typing fast.

On the topic...this is what I'm saying. They are the DESCENDENTS of the Fallen is what I'm trying to get you to see. The Seed is still there & it is still around in us today.

Do none of you guys think that it is strange that just about EVERYONE on this planet has some type of Neanderthal DNA in them except the original man...the True African? They are the only pure humans left out of billions of people....that in itself is :mindblown:

I haven't even got into the purpose & prophesy of how the bible talks about this as well yet. This stuff is deep brehs

Last edited: