How did the Bible know about Neanderthals before Scientist did?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
iLLaV3 said:
I found it :gladbron:

this is a Jewish guy admitting that they are Canaanites not the Hebrews!! (not really coming out and saying it intentionally but this is what it means, if you go by the bible)

He explains that 'Giants' isn't the real meaning & not even in the Hebrew bible but that the 'Fallen ones' are the real Definition of them. Giants was a mistranslation by the Greek. Check it out at 10:40 ...this is also where he gets into the Neanderthal part. Make sure you watch it to the End.

'Fallen ones' is NOT the correct translation of nephilim. That is a mistranslation courtesy of Zechariah Sitchin whose 'scholarship' of ancient languages is nonexistent.

Here is a screen shot (not good quality) of the Aramaic naphil(a) from Morris Jastrow's Dictionary of the Targumim, the Talmud Babli and Yerushalmi, and the Midrashic Literature (1903; page 923, or page 243 of 1061 of the online PDF of volume 2)....

jastrow_crop.png

It isn't in the Hebrew Bible because it is an Aramaic word found in the Targums which were Aramaic translations of the Hebrew Bible.

The Greeks didn't mistranslate it at all since it means 'giants' or those who 'caused the downfall of the world'.

There is no way to mistake 'giants' for neanderthals since neanderthals only stood 5' - 5' 6" tall.​

Last edited:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
You're using evolution and the bible in the same sentence, with boxing pictures?
I don't know if OP or @HebrewAllahTripleDarkness is worse.
60 generations brehs. discuss storybooks written centuries ago like they truly are the accurate history of mankind brehs. blindly follow scriptures written by people who believed eating pork drove you mad, and that you could fall of the side of the flat earth brehs. believe in something which has not progressed for centuries, unlike science brehs.
@iLLaV3 you truly are most resolute indeed.

@the cac mamba read this thread breh :mjlol:

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
You're using evolution and the bible in the same sentence, with boxing pictures?
60 generations brehs. discuss storybooks written centuries ago like they truly are the accurate history of mankind brehs. blindly follow scriptures written by people who believed eating pork drove you mad, and that you could fall of the side of the flat earth brehs. believe in something which has not progressed for centuries, unlike science brehs.

:mjlol:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

:blessed:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Really everything is explained pretty clearly in Jupiter Ascending. They were surprisingly very blunt about it.

Watch the film then take a look at this vid

I must say the accuracy & boldness of the film is alarming

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It really all makes sense when you step back and analyze. Before I forget, the nephilim could breed with humans and animals. They're the reason for hybrid myths.

Here's how it went:

You had original people on earth who were black. Angels/aliens introduced themselves into our genealogy. They created the hominids we know as archaic.

White people are the diluted descendents of these fallen angels/aliens.

It's the reason for this confusion and obstruction of ttuth, and the attempt to hide history.

You must realize that science and religion aren't enemies. Just saying the same thing different ways.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
It really all makes sense when you step back and analyze. Before I forget, the nephilim could breed with humans and animals. They're the reason for hybrid myths.

Here's how it went:

You had original people on earth who were black. Angels/aliens introduced themselves into our genealogy. They created the hominids we know as archaic.

It's the reason for this confusion and obstruction of ttuth, and the attempt to hide history.

You must realize that science and religion aren't enemies. Just saying the same thing different ways.

I'm actually impressed by the amount of stupidity in this post.

But then again I seem to remember you trying to :cape: for ISIS one time :camby:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Here's how it went:

Yep, it really is all there in plain sight :ehh: