How did the Bible know about Neanderthals before Scientist did?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giants is translated as Nephilim. It means the same thing breh

but in Hebrew Nephilim actually means 'Fallen' or 'souless'

How can the words 'giants' be translated as a name of an actual people? That's crazy.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
op is the definition of a smart dumb nikka :snoop:
No, devil, he overstands the implications of the erroneousness INHERENTLY purveyed by the CACozoid methods of hiding the TRUTH about the re-calibration of your PINEAL GLAND.

Ezekiel 25:12
And he begat him, who begat him, who then begat him, and all of them were BLACK.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Breh, that's all some complete bullshyt. Again, notice old versions of the Bible don't even mention the name 'Nephilim', yet lo and behold, the new versions have a name for the alleged 'giants'. I was actually doing some study of this earlier today. I would check these out and you probably won't think the same.

these conspiracy theorists don't seem to address the giant skeletons found in the region.......

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I just told you why the Seed was not done away with totally. It was because of the punishment of Adam had to be fulfilled. Canaan was not on the Ark he was born after and was cursed by God. The Canaanites were the only people cursed...not Cush, or any other children of Ham.

By "seed" I presume you're talking about those prophesied in Genesis 3 (I say "those" because it wasn't just one). The Nephillim being destroyed would not interfere with that.

Numbers 13:31-33 talks about the Nephilim & the bible talks about them even in the new testament regarding their seed & how it has mixed with the 'seed of men' and caused great problems on the Earth.

The quote there is from (10 of) The Hebrew spies. Again in effect, what their saying is "Everyone, we should not go into their land because they are as big as the Nephillim, we can't defeat them". The point of them being chastised is the fact that they didn't have to worry about defeating them - God was going to defeat them - just like he did the Nephillim. Which is what Joshua and Caleb (the other two spies) were saying.

The Nephillim are neither of the "seeds" mentioned in the New Testament.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Shaq is a 'giant' to me, however he's just a taller than average human being.

but it was an entire area of people looking like Shaq and bigger, with white skin, and light eyes, not looking like anyone else on the Planet at the time.

They were very different

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nephilim2.jpg

no way that is real.

How does the square-cube law pertain to size? Well, where it comes into play is that with an increase in size of an animal, there has to be a relatively greater in crease in size of its supporting structures. If we look at the leg bones of a mouse, a human, and an elephant and scale them so the lengths are the same, they might look something like this. Note that the elephant leg bone is considerably thicker than the humans and the humans is thicker than the mouse. What this means is that a Liliputian could not exist. A human shrunk down to the size of a mouse would have limbs that the human could not move. They would be too heavy. Giants like Paul Bunyan that stand 20 ft. high would also be impossible because their form would have to be so drastically changed in order to accommodate the increase in size that the person would no longer look human.

Comparative Anatomy Topic 4 - Form and Function
snopes.com: Giant Human Skeleton Found in Saudi Arabia

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
no way that is real.

How does the square-cube law pertain to size? Well, where it comes into play is that with an increase in size of an animal, there has to be a relatively greater in crease in size of its supporting structures. If we look at the leg bones of a mouse, a human, and an elephant and scale them so the lengths are the same, they might look something like this. Note that the elephant leg bone is considerably thicker than the humans and the humans is thicker than the mouse. What this means is that a Liliputian could not exist. A human shrunk down to the size of a mouse would have limbs that the human could not move. They would be too heavy. Giants like Paul Bunyan that stand 20 ft. high would also be impossible because their form would have to be so drastically changed in order to accommodate the increase in size that the person would no longer look human.

Comparative Anatomy Topic 4 - Form and Function
snopes.com: Giant Human Skeleton Found in Saudi Arabia
Isnt that where the whole mythical 'sons of angels' comes into play?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I don't know if those pics Tommy is posting are real. I'm just going by what the bible says and those folks were there.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't know if those pics Tommy is posting are real. I'm just going by what the bible says and those folks were there.
I dont know if they are real either. However, I think the jews would have called shaq a giant and over exaggerated his stature. I mean that's what people did in ancient days. They also believed snakes could talk. I think the neadrathals might have been who they were talking about tho. It makes sense to me. :bryantshrug:

Do I think they came from angels and all that...nah. more mythical shyt. People back in the day, when they couldnt explain something, would go into a spiritual talk.