How did the Bible know about Neanderthals before Scientist did?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chill Czar, I just told him that. I don't want you too arguing like you do in my thread

Breh, I honestly don't think you or LionofJudah are bad dudes. But y'all just stay making some terrible arguments.

What makes your hypothesis weak is your insistence on including Neanderthals, while completely rejecting Homo habilis, ergaster and erectus.

When according to science, habilis, ergaster and erectus are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd evolutionary transitions in the Homo genus. Neanderthals are 5th, right before Homo Sapians.

It's things like that which make you look dumb to others around you.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
By "seed" I presume you're talking about those prophesied in Genesis 3 (I say "those" because it wasn't just one). The Nephillim being destroyed would not interfere with that.

The quote there is from (10 of) The Hebrew spies. Again in effect, what their saying is "Everyone, we should not go into their land because they are as big as the Nephillim, we can't defeat them". The point of them being chastised is the fact that they didn't have to worry about defeating them - God was going to defeat them - just like he did the Nephillim. Which is what Joshua and Caleb (the other two spies) were saying.

The Nephillim are neither of the "seeds" mentioned in the New Testament.

I don't quite get what you're saying when the bible states...

Numbers 13:
31 But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.
32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

they were the Nephilim offspring, look up who Anak is...

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but it was an entire area of people looking like Shaq and bigger, with white skin, and light eyes, not looking like anyone else on the Planet at the time.

They were very different

A cubit according to the Blue Letter bible is about 18 inches. Now, let's look at Deuteronomy 3:11

11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

9(1.5 feet) X 4 (1.5 feet)=

So his bed was 13.5 x 6 feet. This isn't giants the way y'all are thinking of. The Bible even describes Goliath as being 6 and a span cubits tall.

4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

Span= 9 inches

6(1.5)= 9 feet plus the span= 9 feet 9 inches.

Hardly the giants y'all are making them out to be though.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brah....

nephilim-giant-skeleton.jpg

images

nephilim_annunaki_skeleton_by_guitarbri-d5i27qc.jpg

I've seen those pics before and that's bullshyt breh.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
A cubit according to the Blue Letter bible is about 18 inches. Now, let's look at Deuteronomy 3:11

11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

9(1.5 feet) X 4 (1.5 feet)=

So his bed was 13.5 x 6 feet. This isn't giants the way y'all are thinking of. The Bible even describes Goliath as being 6 and a span cubits tall.

4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

Span= 9 inches

6(1.5)= 9 feet plus the span= 9 feet 9 inches.

Hardly the giants y'all are making them out to be though.
True, but lets face it, nikkas during ancient days were exaggerating for everything. also, people back then were short as fukk. 6 feet to someone that is 5'3 is pretty tall. the women must have been 4'6. those are giants to them. The human average height during the 1800s were 5'3, god knows what they were in BC.

Neanderthals were pretty big beings. VERY strong as well.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't quite get what you're saying when the bible states...

Numbers 13:

they were the Nephilim, look up who Anak is...

The sons of Anak were Canaanites. But again, how does a regular person somehow turn into giants? And don't claim the curse because the 'curse' has nothing to do with that.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Breh, I honestly don't think you or LionofJudah are bad dudes. But y'all just stay making some terrible arguments.

What makes your hypothesis weak is your insistence on including Neanderthals, while completely rejecting Homo habilis, ergaster and erectus.

When according to science, habilis, ergaster and erectus are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd evolutionary transitions in the Homo genus. Neanderthals are 5th, right before Homo Sapians.

It's things like that which make you look dumb to others around you.

I'm not concerned with those others because they didn't mix with Humans. Who am I to guess what God was doing with them?

But biblically and scientifically, the major mixing of Humans and something other than humans were the Neanderthals & the Nephilim. That is not a coincidence IMO.

The sons of Anak were Canaanites. But again, how does a regular person somehow turn into giants? And don't claim the curse because the 'curse' has nothing to do with that.

I just stated it.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
What you dudes don't seem to understand is one was not a "Nephilim" just because he was "giant"...

Somebody here said "Nephilim" means "fallen", no. It means "fellers (of men)". They were bullies!
That's why they were destroyed.

Anybody who was just tall after that was not a "Nephilim"...

Other dude in here used those other designations interchangeably, and that's not what it was:

Rephaim = just a family of people who happened to be tall (Og was one of them)
Zumzummaim = what the Ammorites used to call the "Rephaim"; it's from a different tongue
Emim = literally means "frightful things", peoples used this term talking about them because they were tall

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, but lets face it, nikkas during ancient days were exaggerating for everything. also, people back then were short as fukk. 6 feet to someone that is 5'3 is pretty tall. the women must have been 4'6. those are giants to them. The human average height during the 1800s were 5'3, god knows what they were in BC.

Neanderthals were pretty big beings. VERY strong as well.

That's my point. The word 'giant' referred to tall people such as the Canaanites who people are referring to as the Nephilim, not that they were literally giants. They were just tall in relation to the Israelites. You should watch those videos I posted, at least the first one. He breaks it down perfectly.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That's my point. The word 'giant' referred to tall people such as the Canaanites who people are referring to as the Nephilim, not that they were literally giants. They were just tall in relation to the Israelites. You should watch those videos I posted, at least the first one. He breaks it down perfectly.
Oh, well in that case yea I agree. I mean, there's no such thing as giants, but I do think they were unsually large human beings. How did they get so damn big compared to everyone else? I think they might have been mixing with the neanderthals who had bigger structures than us.

Present day white people are the 'largest' humans per average. they store the most fat, have larger bones, they're like walruses, while blacks are more like long distance runners, more like deer. obv we've changed since we live in america and eat process food and have admixtures. but just look at africa. west africans arent as tall or large as Scandinavians.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What you dudes don't seem to understand is one was not a "Nephilim" just because he was "giant"...

Somebody here said "Nephilim" means "fallen", no. It means "fellers (of men)". l

not sure where you got that
but in Hebrew the word nephilim is from the root nun-peh-lamed, which means to fall. The meaning of the word nephilim, at its simplest interpretation, is the fallen ones or the fallible ones.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Somebody here said "Nephilim" means "fallen", no. It means "fellers (of men)". They were bullies!
That's why they were destroyed.

Anybody who was just tall after that was not a "Nephilim"...

Other dude in here used those other designations interchangeably, and that's not what it was:

Rephaim = just a family of people who happened to be tall (Og was one of them)
Zumzummaim = what the Ammorites used to call the "Rephaim"; it's from a different tongue
Emim = literally means "frightful things", peoples used this term talking about them because they were tall
but if you think of it in a mythical sense, as in no such thing as angels, they were just calling these people sons of demons/angels because of their height and aggressive nature. Obv they didnt have the scientific means to explain that those people were part neanderthal.