How did the Arabs get through North Africa so fast in the 7th century

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You basically just said exactly what I said.

I don't know how you're refuting that berbers aren't apart of E1b1b1b1 which are the majority in north africa. They are light because of the region they are in, they evolved that way. They're a mere stone throw away from Italy. :heh:

Berbers are not white nor arab, they are light skin africans. Everyone on the continent knows this. We do not view them as arabs. Arabs do not view berbers as arabs.

who the hell said anything about arabs

all I said is that the original inhabitants of North Africa (that the Berbers descended from) were BLACK PEOPLE

you are the one that got his panies in a bunch and started talking about them always looking the same.......I'm saying NO.....they are a heavily diluted group now......they used to look as black as the Borana of Kenya......however because of thousands of years of mixing with groups of europe and arabia, they have become what we see them as now.....almost white

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
^ I can't stand when cacs try to paint africans with a different brush while painting europeans all with the same brush, as if Portuguese look the same as Russians. It's so stupid.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
who the hell said anything about arabs

all I said is that the original inhabitants of North Africa (that the Berbers descended from) were BLACK PEOPLE

you are the one that got his panies in a bunch and started talking about them always looking the same.......I'm saying NO.....they are a heavily diluted group now......they used to look as black as the Borana of Kenya......however because of thousands of years of mixing with groups of europe and arabia, they have become what we see them as now.....almost white
They are not diluted and you butted into MY conversation I was having with someone else, so don't ask me stupid questions like who said this and that, if you don't know don't jump in.

Berbers are not diluted. That is all.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Y_Hap_EM-81.PNG

Arabs are J1 group, there are very little found in north africa, the most are in morocco which are carried by the jews oddly enough.

It is widely accepted in both african and international science community that berbers do not have a significance of arab admixture.

Eurasian haplogroups such as Haplogroup J and Haplogroup R1 have also been observed at very minimal frequencies

The human leukocyte antigen HLADNA data suggest that most Moroccans are of a Berber origin and that Arabs who invaded North Africa and Spain in the 7th century did not substantially contribute to the gene pool

source: Ballais, Jean-Louis (2000) Chapter 7: Conquests and land degradation in the eastern Maghreb

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
These documented historical events, together with the finding of a particular Eu10 haplotype in Yemenis, Palestinians, and NW Africans, are suggestive of a recent common origin of these chromosomes. Remarkably, the only non-Arabs in whom this haplotype has been observed to date are the Berbers.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC379148/

pages 3-5.

This discovery was made in the early 00s and was the pride of africa. The berbers and darker cousin tribes of the south were the only group to give the arabs that work. The entire middle east got raped, but the africans held their own. The only thing that happened, was the berbers and darker africans adopted arab culture, THAT is what arabization means. They were nomadic, and arabs had created a modern civilized culture at the time that spread throughout africa. That is why they say black men taught europeans how to clean their streets, and to stop eating pig, during the moors expansion. Arab - Moors - European. But one thing is for certain, the arabs did not rape and mix with berbers this past century the way you are thinking. By you saying this, you are undermining the berber resistance, which was the fiercest one of all the arab empire. It is the prestige of african resistance that echos the entire continent. Yet here you are trying to claim they just changed the color of a people in a century, when that is absolutely false and widely accepted in the international community. The people with the most arab blood are the jews, who came from middle eastern areas and settled in north africa during it's height.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC379148/

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
^ I can't stand when cacs try to paint africans with a different brush while painting europeans all with the same brush, as if Portuguese look the same as Russians. It's so stupid.
You cant talk history with people that only read sources that support what they think in their mind already, friend. :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To answer the original question it was because the new muslims had already conquered the eastern Levant under Abu Bakr and the Byzantines weren't able to stop them from going further west. The Byzantines were the ones that nominally controlled north africa in the 7th century before they were taken over. I dunno what the fukk you guys are talking about.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
the Arabs were a backwards people who were heavily afflicted by divisional bullshyt like tribalism, cheifdoms, etc. similar to Africans...until they unified under Islam and crushed buildings. Islam as a way of life was vastly superior to what people in these areas were working with at the time....they recognized that for the most part and got with the program...it is what it is. Lower taxes and more benevolent rulership didn't hurt either. Y'all can whine about it and try to re-write history all you want, it won't change the facts.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Disagree.

Problem is, you never defined your definition of blackness. Even when you were asked three times you never gave it. So I am going to assume that your definition is outdated.

I never gave my definition to Blackness, because we obviously have different definitions based on how we view the Berbers. What purpose would it serve to give my definition? There has never and will never be a universal definition of "Blackness". Race is relative. Who I consider "Black" will be different than who you consider "Black"...because we are different. I said what I had to say, you need to do the same.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Apologies, I stopped reading here
In all intellectual honesty, we cannot believe that these people willing gave up their Gods, Culture and Ideolgies without Military intervention

In all "intellectual honesty", their Gods, culture, and ideologies didn't measure up. They weren't sophisticated enough to stand the heat. That's the honest truth kiddo.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I never gave my definition to Blackness, because we obviously have different definitions based on how we view the Berbers. What purpose would it serve to give my definition? There has never and will never be a universal definition of "Blackness". Race is relative. Who I consider "Black" will be different than who you consider "Black"...because we are different. I said what I had to say, you need to do the same.

You made a definitive statement like "the berbers are not and will never be black," now after you getting pressed all of a sudden race is "relative" :comeon:

What's the point of you always participating in these threads when you back down so easily?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
You made a definitive statement like "the berbers are not and will never be black," now after you getting pressed all of a sudden race is "relative" :comeon:

What's the point of you always participating in these threads when you back down so easily?

because they weren't and aren't

black and white in racial terms is relative to who's doing the describing and perceiving

back down from what? I stated my POV, you state yours or not

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all "intellectual honesty", their Gods, culture, and ideologies didn't measure up. They weren't sophisticated enough to stand the heat. That's the honest truth kiddo.
what proof do you have behind this statement

and what are you defining as sophisticated? the power to dominate any invading regimes?