How did the Arabs get through North Africa so fast in the 7th century

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The Berbers weren't the only population native to North Africa breh and the ones now majority are diluted with Arab blood.
Not true. Berbers are native to the land and look exactly how they've always looked.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I agree but the way the Arab infiltrated Africa was by the trading routes. Read up on the downfall on the greatest western African civilizations. The Arabs started by trade and they made their move.

Ethiopia had a massive kingdom which stretched from Ancient Rome to India. Parts of its existence is in pieces.
Name of this Kingdom...

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Muslim-Arabs got to Northern Africa so quickly because the Roman Empire and the Persian Empires had pretty much exhausted themselves fighting one another and had no resources with which to resist the incursion.

Their sole purpose was conquest, not trade, since Muhammad had no other way to control his supporters aside from offering them more tribute.

Islam is actually based on a combination of Arian Christianity, a heretical belief system, and Gnosticism, along with a total misunderstanding of monotheism.

Christianity was the 'logical' progression of Judaism, not stolen from Hebrews as some claim, since the OT already contained the elements of the 'godhead'.

Christianity and Judaism 'officially' split in the 2nd Century CE due to Rabbinic Hebrews declaring it heretical.​

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
please tell me you didn't go Catholicism.

You couldn't even do Christianity the way the Ethiopians do it?

Plus u dodged a bullet... real Muslim women have expectations.. and so do the men. for example.. my bm never has to work a day in her life and gets to live in a big ass house... going to zumba class n shyt... I don't really have the right to not take care of her.
catholicism has worked out for my family way better than black ppl mostly go protestant.

i don't get what you mean by real muslim women have expectations :usure::what::russ: then you go to talk about how your bm doesn't do sh1t and put a battery pack on your back. what type of expectations do your women and men have...

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty disappointed by theae replies. Not much knowledge backed with sources getting dropped, much more like public opinion

1. trade

2. conversion

3. low population density in sahara/sahel region (as hollywood hogan said)

so what about Battle of Vescera? what were the tactics/ artillery used during that war

also, I took the liberty of looking this up myself, and it's interesting that the eurocentric version of events have written the battles on the north african front as byzantine vs umayyad

in an effort to take away historical importance of black african struggle and resistance

as can be seen by this thread, alot of people actuall feed into itgreat ef

@Leasy @GetInTheTruck @Blackking

I also find it interesting that the arabs marched with a 20,000 army which would amass numbers of 60,000 during their conquest of north Africa. But somehow
people are

@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited thanks, nice info. Makes a change, because alot of the "info" dropped itt was based on personal agendas i.e. "I'm muslim and dont want to believe they raped, genocided and raided their way through my ancestors lands"

emoney

custom user title
Daps
plus libya has around a millions sub african illegal immigrants.

The original people who settled it were Berber ....these people r black right??

seems its been mixed in libya for a long time.

The Berbers were never Black and will never be Black.

We've been over this time and time again.

The only Berbers that might be anywhere near Black are the Tuaregs and they are a mixed group.

The two main groups of Blacks in Libya (besides Sub-Saharan African Immigrants) are the Tuaregs (who come from Mali/Niger area) and Tebbou (who come from Chad). Both groups are Saharan/Sahelian groups NOT indigenous to the Maghreb (North Africa)

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
The Berbers were never Black and will never be Black.

We've been over this time and time again.

The only Berbers that might be anywhere near Black are the Tuaregs and they are a mixed group.

The two main groups of Blacks in Libya (besides Sub-Saharan African Immigrants) are the Tuaregs (who come from Mali/Niger area) and Tebbou (who come from Chad). Both groups are Saharan/Sahelian groups NOT indigenous to the Maghreb (North Africa)

:patrice:What is your definition of black?

Last edited:

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
What does it matter?

Context is everything. For the third time, I will ask you again. What is your definition of black? It shouldn't be a hard question to answer since you've already applied your definition to Berber people.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
I'll be back to this thread later. I await your answer emoney

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Context is everything. For the third time, I will ask you again. What is your definition of black? It shouldn't be a hard question to answer since you've already applied your definition to Berber people.

Do you agree or disagree with my points on the Berbers?