How did the Arabs get through North Africa so fast in the 7th century

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
a pan Africanist

nah...and least of all a self admitted white arab/sand cac

i feel malcom's heart was in the right place initially but he was misguided like most pro black muslims turned abed of arabs
That pan African shyt is dying.... and Africans, and African immigrants killed it.

Better to be problack, and solely focused on the goals and objectives of African Americans. After we meet our goals, then we can fukk with the rest of the diaspora. I was a pan african for years.... I saw madd discrimination and stigma in that shyt... just like anything else.
Are you familiar with how some others (dominicans, west africans, east africans, north africans) view us?

Malcolms heart is where it should be. Don't believe people who don't know shyt - Malcolm views and inner circle didn't change that much post NOI. And what do you care anyway, the NOI is Muslim?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
the same racism in the hadiths is in the Koran..it's only written in a more pc way..camel jockey i aint ya nikka:pacspit:
You never read the Qur'an tho.....soooo yeah:russ:

I'm pretty sure you have more cac blood in you than I ever will. LOL that's the funniest part about it.

:umad::umad::umad:

you should just kill yaself.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your the fukking idiot... unified at peace? Yeah shyt isn't that simple... Yemen is falling apart at the seams right now.. .what planet do you live on. I have no arab allegience, I just don't hate every person I never met because I heard some shyt on the net or some personal anecdotes. You're the same as a cac who's scared to visit Africa because you heard some shyt on the news. You're an internet scholar breh.. give that shyt up. You call it racism but it's more like tribalism you idiot. .

use your head for more than a rag wrap Akmed...racism and tribalism in Yemen(the whole arab world) Islamic society go hand in hand but racism trumps tribalism considering all Yemeni arab tribes view black Yemenis as beneath arab Yemenis..

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
use your head for more than a rag wrap Akmed...racism and tribalism in Yemen(the whole arab world) Islamic society go hand in hand but racism trumps tribalism considering all Yemeni arab tribes view black Yemenis as beneath arab Yemenis..
I'd use my rag to wipe off ya moms p*ssy when I'm done breh. Keep making shyt up, Tribalism definitely is a part of african and arab life...something you know nothing about. Tribes vie for power, just like some tribes couldn't wait til Ghaddafi died to unite with Salaafist forces, just like salaafist forces are trying to take over yemen and make it crumble right now. Are you a Yemeni, you seem to know so much about them. Did the dudes you cop dutches from teach you that? Not everyone believes the same thing ... i know that's a hard concept for you to imagine...since arabs are just one cohesive racist group to you LOLOLOL. You need a boogieman so badly you fukking armchair internet warrior.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That pan African shyt is dying.... and Africans, and African immigrants killed it.

Better to be problack, and solely focused on the goals and objectives of African Americans. After we meet our goals, then we can fukk with the rest of the diaspora. I was a pan african for years.... I saw madd discrimination and stigma in that shyt... just like anything else.
Are you familiar with how some others (dominicans, west africans, east africans, north africans) view us?

Malcolms heart is where it should be. Don't believe people who don't know shyt - Malcolm views and inner circle didn't change that much post NOI. And what do you care anyway, the NOI is Muslim?

to be pro black is to be pan African as far as i'm concerned...AAs aint the only blacks breh

are you really suggesting a few trolls on the internet whom may not even be whom they say they are an accurate representation of how blacks throughout the motherland and diaspora view AAs:wtf:

Malcolm got bamboozled into believing that racist white a-rabs were different than racist Amerikkkan cacs during his trip to Mecca cause they were cordial with him and other negros while letting them worship their god when those same white a-rabs treat blacks in their country like shyt the rest of the 365 ..days a year...it tainted his legacy imo but i don't have that high opinion of black muslims anyway:manny:

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never read the Qur'an tho.....soooo yeah:russ:

I'm pretty sure you have more cac blood in you than I ever will. LOL that's the funniest part about it.

:umad::umad::umad:

you should just kill yaself.

how do you know what I've read?:comeon:

well being that my only non black relatives were Native Americans and you admitted to being an a-rab/cac hybrid that's highly unlikely

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
how do you know what I've read?:comeon:

well being that my only non black relatives were Native Americans and you admitted to being an a-rab/cac hybrid that's highly unlikely
I know what you DIDN'T read because of the dumb shyt you falsely claim is contained in it. Everyone muslim in this thread can see that.

You really are a lost cause... you being AA off top means you got tons of cac blood pumping in your veins.
only 40% of my country (on my dads side)are "hybrids". Yet my blood line is one of the oldest, if not the oldest in the entire region not just the country but the region. You're not informed enough about most of the shyt you speak on to be a factor. I'm also half Haitian for your information. You're a clown who only sees shyt in black and white, some shyt a CAC invented. So go ahead and live by that CAC shyt if you wan't. If you really wanna do the knowledge and get into science you'd see that there isn't any pure black group... being "black" isn't even a scientific term, it's social. The entire top half of Africa was super mixed up before arabs were even a thought in someone's mind. Hell even the arabs themselves were mixed.

The only reason to be pro-black is because African people's are marginalized on this side of the world and historically have had less rights and were treated as subhuman. Now we need to build up our local economies to be strong enough to create lobbies that can sway decisions and get shyt done. It's not because being black has any basis scientifically.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
to be pro black is to be pan African as far as i'm concerned...AAs aint the only blacks breh

are you really suggesting a few trolls on the internet whom may not even be whom they say they are an accurate representation of how blacks throughout the motherland and diaspora view AAs:wtf:

Malcolm got bamboozled into believing that racist white a-rabs were different than racist Amerikkkan cacs during his trip to Mecca cause they were cordial with him and other negros while letting them worship their god when those same white a-rabs treat blacks in their country like shyt the rest of the 365 ..days a year...it tainted his legacy imo but i don't have that high opinion of black muslims anyway:manny:
You would not know who Malcolm little was if it were not for Black Muslims.. Most real revolutionaries are cool w and deal w black Muslims. Most of the black slaves that gave cAC trouble... were Muslim. much of hip hop influence and lingo comes from black muslims and black islam spin off groups.

Anyway, about pan africanism. Stop it.. it's not the same as pro black.. Pan African is the idea that we are one diaspora connected and unified... and goals should be focused around that. Which is a good idea. AA aren't the only blacks.... but that's what we are... that's what are children are. Also, we usually are the only part of the diaspora concerned with other groups.....when really we have our own issues.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd use my rag to wipe off ya moms p*ssy when I'm done breh. Keep making shyt up, Tribalism definitely is a part of african and arab life...something you know nothing about. Tribes vie for power, just like some tribes couldn't wait til Ghaddafi died to unite with Salaafist forces, just like salaafist forces are trying to take over yemen and make it crumble right now. Are you a Yemeni, you seem to know so much about them. Did the dudes you cop dutches from teach you that? Not everyone believes the same thing ... i know that's a hard concept for you to imagine...since arabs are just one cohesive racist group to you LOLOLOL. You need a boogieman so badly you fukking armchair internet warrior.

that rag would be used much better stop your mud p*ssy from bleeding after being touched by your a-rab shiek u bachi bazi dancing boy...outside of Libya which is an exception blacks play no role in arab tribal conflict and are oppressed by all arab tribes cause of their race so that kills your whole argument...well in virtually all arab countries there are countless instances of Africans being mistreated for being black so what does that tell u? lol at me being an armchair warrior..i probably have smacked up more racist a-rabs than your bytch ass been in total fights.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Ive traveled a lot.. i think it's better on the internet.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You would not know who Malcolm little was if it were not for Black Muslims.. Most real revolutionaries are cool w and deal w black Muslims. Most of the black slaves that gave cAC trouble... were Muslim. much of hip hop influence and lingo comes from black muslims and black islam spin off groups.

you're still peddling your bullshyt theory that black muslims stood up to slavery? who were these black muslims? was nat turner, fredercik douglas and harriet tubman muslim?

start naming names and references to these muslims that stood up to slavery, either that or stop spreading lies

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you're still peddling your bullshyt theory that black muslims stood up to slavery? who were these black muslims? was nat turner, fredercik douglas and harriet tubman muslim?

start naming names and references to these muslims that stood up to slavery, either that or stop spreading lies
hilarious.... should have knew you would come into this with your hateful ass.

And is history a lie to you?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
that rag would be used much better stop your mud p*ssy from bleeding after being touched by your a-rab shiek u bachi bazi dancing boy...outside of Libya which is an exception blacks play no role in arab tribal conflict and are oppressed by all arab tribes cause of their race so that kills your whole argument...well in virtually all arab countries there are countless instances of Africans being mistreated for being black so what does that tell u? lol at me being an armchair warrior..i probably have smacked up more racist a-rabs than your bytch ass been in total fights.
what argument is there? There's nothing to argue about. Blacks play no roles in tribal conflicts? ok ever heard of the taureg? Ever heard of the polisario?? You don't know anything, if you were smart you'd go learn instead of claiming to know everything. You talk about virtually all arab countries but you have no proof besides isolated instances, besides Libya and Yemen. You fail to recognize the fact that all these countries are going through major changes and upheavals that involved Extremists and salaafist groups trying to take over the country. You then use that as your ammo against all muslim countries. Your viewpoint is limited and basic.

Yes you're an armchair warrior, you do nothing for black people but sit on your computer and brood about shyt. At least I volunteer in Haiti, work in a black owned company, and think progressively while you live in the past. Yeah I believe your bullshyt anecdotes. You also don't know shyt about me, fistfights are a hobby (in the ring). If someone is racist I don't fukk with'em I dont really care what they are.. they can be arab too. It's funny you think I'm caping but really I'm just against your ignorance that you try to pass off as fact. Saudis and Yemenis don't even get along with people from the Maghreb for the most part, yet you don't see me crying calling all of them racist.. because I know better. Whereas you have the mind of a child and can't see that some people are just ignorant.. you're one of them.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what you DIDN'T read because of the dumb shyt you falsely claim is contained in it. Everyone muslim in this thread can see that.

You really are a lost cause... you being AA off top means you got tons of cac blood pumping in your veins.
only 40% of my country (on my dads side)are "hybrids". Yet my blood line is one of the oldest, if not the oldest in the entire region not just the country but the region. You're not informed enough about most of the shyt you speak on to be a factor. I'm also half Haitian for your information. You're a clown who only sees shyt in black and white, some shyt a CAC invented. So go ahead and live by that CAC shyt if you wan't. If you really wanna do the knowledge and get into science you'd see that there isn't any pure black group... being "black" isn't even a scientific term, it's social. The entire top half of Africa was super mixed up before arabs were even a thought in someone's mind. Hell even the arabs themselves were mixed.

The only reason to be pro-black is because African people's are marginalized on this side of the world and historically have had less rights and were treated as subhuman. Now we need to build up our local economies to be strong enough to create lobbies that can sway decisions and get shyt done. It's not because being black has any basis scientifically.

p*ssycat...u got me I've only read excerpts from the Koran but it was enough to form my position which non one in thread has been able to refute for obvious reasons.

says the confused Haitian/a-rab halfbreed..this explains a lot....how does it feel knowing your momma is a bedwench negress whom would be slave status to your a-rab/cac paw back in morocco... try again..most AAs only can have black ancestry due to being historically very homogenous in marriage habits.

so why aren't blacks in the arab world whom are marginalized, had less rights, and treated as subhuman more pro black? could it be cause islam teaches them that to accept the abuse cause they are a cursed creed made to worship arabs like it says in the Koran/hadiths?:ohhh:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
hilarious.... should have knew you would come into this with your hateful ass.

And is history a lie to you?

im asking you for references to your assertion that the slaves that made trouble were muslim, if you dont have a reference for that stop spreading a lie