How did the Arabs get through North Africa so fast in the 7th century

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I was going to say...

He's arguing w two posters who trace their direct lineage back to the area in Africa.. and one Indian...

Then he disses Malcolm X.

Then he makes shyt up Islam and it's history... and never read the Qur'an

Not even worth it.
You're right... and it's funny his type are popping up outta the wood work all over the place. They watch a few youtube videos and go to pan africanist sites and forums with smart dumb nikka who don't fact check. Van Sertima would be ashamed of this piece of shyt.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
this is a great post.

There are some posters (most of them) in HL that would disagree though
I know but fukk'em. They have the right to their opinions.
Half of them hate religion..understandably (kinda)
the other half hate arabs and therefore hate Islam because of it.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wink:
Slavery was an economic reality at the time, that's why in Islam it is widely recommended to free slaves whenever possible. Muhammad specifically said that no Arab is superior to a non Arab and no white is superror to a black or vice versa except by piety only. No other religious founder condemned racism in such a direct manner. No one.

You're already getting worked in this thread though, no need to cop pleas about your broken Pc.

so you don't deny mohommed owned/traded in slaves..i would think the most perfect man to ever walk the earth and messenger of god would never participate in such a vice considering all men are creaeting equal in islam and all

mohommed was a hypocritic sack of camel shyt whom didn't practice what he preached...whom's coppin pleas here? i'm not he one claiming slavery isn't condone in islam then trying to justify that Islam's most revered prophet by claiming it was an economic reality.:wink:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
:wink:

so you don't deny mohommed owned/traded in slaves..i would think the most perfect man to ever walk the earth and messenger of god would never participate in such a vice considering all men are creaeting equal in islam and all

mohommed was a hypocritic sack of camel shyt whom didn't practice what he preached...whom's coppin pleas here? i'm not he one claiming slavery isn't condone in islam then trying to justify that Islam's most revered prophet by claiming it was an economic reality.:wink:
this nikka said whom's
/thread

@GetInTheTruck didn't even claim mohammed owned slaves you clown. Reading is fundamental... he just let you know that slavery was there.. just like everyone else let you know that. Mohammed would never not base his actions on the message. He could only live by the message.. whether it be words or actions. He disobeyed only once and not completely, and that's been put in the Qur'an as well.

I love your attempts at strawman arguments... they really reveal your nature. you are the logical fallacy king.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
/quote]
Not even gonna really answer your shyt bc you're lame.:umad:You come with feelings not facts.

Btw my lineage in North Africa goes back to the beginning, not gonna even tell you which tribe I'm from.. you know nothing about Africa... you know the internet.
North Africa and Ethiopia

says the sensitive sand nikka fakkit whom just typed a whole novel defending his pedo false prophet and cult.

in other words you are a decedent of the land grabbing dirty a-rabs whom invaded the motherland and racially cleansed her people during jihad

i'm not interested in reading that whiteman's propaganda on the socalled berbers...I've already established hat only black north Africans are true berbers and the rest are Eurasian origin invaders and ex slaves.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
says the sensitive sand nikka fakkit whom just typed a whole novel defending his pedo false prophet and cult.

in other words you are a decedent of the land grabbing dirty a-rabs whom invaded the motherland and racially cleansed her people during jihad

i'm not interested in reading that whiteman's propaganda on the socalled berbers...I've already established hat only black north Africans are true berbers and the rest are Eurasian origin invaders and ex slaves.
what do you think you are?

you don't believe that you have more cac blood in you than some of the people you debate against?

You said Malcolm was a real nikka.... He's more African than Africans?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps

fakkit... last time I checked you were the one on Muslim people's dikks you cock buffer. LOL keep making shyt up , with your false narratives you fukking clown. You won't even believe African people's accounts, you don't believe ancient historians, you don't believe modern historians. You don't believe a nikka who's bloodline traces back to when Morocco was not even a Muslim Kingdom yet. This nikka is calling an expansion a Jihad, that's how delusional you are. You think the Hadith is the holy book... you claim the Qur'an goes into detail about mohammed owning slaves.. your think slavery and racism is pushed in the Qur'an. The list could go on forever. You claim I wrote a book... but what the fukk did you write... a fukking pamphlet? In other words you're a salty bytch nikka with hate all in your blood. nikka you been crying this whole time. Time to man the fukk up, change your kotex and move on you douche rag.

Time for you to re-up on your bro bobby hemmit youtube vids you fake scholar.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL how does that prove your point... you're such a clown... it's not anti black because some of them are welcomed depending on the tribe they are from... so it's very much tribal. Also the ignorance of a group of uneducated people proves what? Nothing... you're getting wet up in this thread and reaching hard

u can't really be this stupid...racism against blacks intensifying when Yemeni arab muslims are unified/at peace with one another speaks for itself...who then? yemen's black population(akdamns) are treated very poorly and the horn African refugees mistreated even worse by racist muslim a-rabs..you are only making yourself look foolish and exposing your blind arab supremacy allegiance trying to cap for/rationalize racism rampant in the Islamic/arab world.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nikka said whom's
/thread

@GetInTheTruck didn't even claim mohammed owned slaves you clown. Reading is fundamental... he just let you know that slavery was there...

it's a well known fact you camel cum eater.. that he tried to justify Mohommed(may he burn in eternal hell fire) slave trading instead of denying it is admission in itself.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
u can't really be this stupid...racism against blacks intensifying when Yemeni arab muslims are unified/at peace with one another speaks for itself...who then? yemen's black population(akdamns) are treated very poorly and the horn African refugees mistreated even worse by racist muslim a-rabs..you are only making yourself look foolish and exposing your blind arab supremacy allegiance trying to cap for/rationalize racism rampant in the Islamic/arab world.

Your the fukking idiot... unified at peace? Yeah shyt isn't that simple... Yemen is falling apart at the seams right now.. .what planet do you live on. I have no arab allegience, I just don't hate every person I never met because I heard some shyt on the net or some personal anecdotes. You're the same as a cac who's scared to visit Africa because you heard some shyt on the news. You're an internet scholar breh.. give that shyt up. You call it racism but it's more like tribalism you idiot. You claim them dudes are unified but the all the govt positions are held by those who have take issue with the akdham's. You also neglect to mention that this is going on Saan'a, basically the backwoods regions and not the metropolitan areas such as Aden. You also fail to neglect the fact that this has nothing to do with Islam but more so to do with attitudes in that area. You love to attribute shyt that has nothing to do with Islam to religion. The Islamic world is not interchangeable with the Arab world, Arabs are the minority in Islam...so please ... bite a dikk preferably one with Aids on the tip.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
it's a well known fact you camel cum eater.. that he tried to justify Mohommed(may he burn in eternal hell fire) slave trading instead of denying it is admission in itself.
everything is a well known fact to you... that's the problem. Go learn what a fact is first.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you think you are?

you don't believe that you have more cac blood in you than some of the people you debate against?

You said Malcolm was a real nikka.... He's more African than Africans?

a pan Africanist

nah...and least of all a self admitted white arab/sand cac

i feel malcom's heart was in the right place initially but he was misguided like most pro black muslims turned abed of arabs

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL the Hadiths... nikka you realize the Holy book is the Qur'an not the Hadith. The Hadith can have it's own thread alone. The most popular Hadith was compiled 2 centuries after mohammed's death from hearsay... something like 99% of it had to be rejected which left about 1-2% of the hadiths to be compiled, and even those are not viable because they contradict each other and contradict the Qur'an... something which is not permissible. They were also compiled by a persian, who some accuse of trying to infiltrate and control Islam with it. Like I said the Holy book is the Qur'an not the Hadith.. the Qur'an Forbids the use of Any Sunnah or Hadith and Forbids slavery.

the same racism in the hadiths is in the Koran..it's only written in a more pc way..camel jockey i aint ya nikka:pacspit: