How did the Arabs get through North Africa so fast in the 7th century

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
the children were taken away then converted... You don't really know anything about this subject so I'm not sure why you're even asking questions and making statements about it.

I see that you ignored the rest of the post, lol.

the children were taken away? what does that even mean? taken away where?

a lot of your post was irrelevant, what does pourtguese and spaniards have to do with british? which is who enslaved african americans and the other aspect you are avoiding is that muslims themselves were engaged in the slave trade, so suggesting that people that participated in the slave trade were standing up to it is just a lie

Last edited:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
N. Africa was already weakened from internal fighting, and fighting Greeks/Romans (Alexander The Great) They were also working with Roman and Greek converts to Islam On top of converts in Egypt and around Africa. Basically a lot of allies and men against a nation that was ripe for overthrow and practically crushed by the time they decided to take it over.

and it took only 3 conquests. each time they went in they came 40,000 muslims deep and didnt care bout death.
so at least 120,000 heads all together fought for north africa.
u read about that?

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day you're a fakkit.

I know what I'm talking about lolol done arguing with some misinformed clown who admitted to not even reading the shyt he's arguing about.

You calling me an abd means nothing since you don't know what it means... calling me a zanj:yeshrug:

lil nikka telling me he doesn't have cac ancestry because he can't trace them. It's because you haven't tried just like you haven't tried reading up on the shyt you're arguing about. I'm willing to bet it would be easier for you to trace your cac ancestry than your african roots... thems is the breaks.:manny:

Yes they would have me arrested even though I'm friends with many of them and went to school wit them... I'm even related to some of them. Yes they would arrest my mom and her friends... yeah they treated them like slaves... your a fukking idiot.. obviously nobody was treated like slaves.. we're still here.. no calluses on my hands breh... any more :duck::duck::duck: ??it's like you never run out.

Frankly I don't care what you beleive. I'd be surprise if you ever left your hometown cuz i know damn sure you aint never been nowhere.

Now scram got no more time for you.

tumblr_lsvqdwL2y81qjez3mo1_500.gif

and you still a cock sucking mongrel whom's in denial about the basic foundation of his religion,.
where did I say I never read up on this debate?

well it would be impossible considering I have no cacs in my family tree..where as by your own admission your own pa is a berbersized cac from morocco..stop projecting your mutt background on me cause I can't relate bilal

i'm sorry does abd not mean slave ****** in Arabic? and isn't zanj not a similie for abd

and I can tell you a bytch ass nikka whom don't get out the house and take the whiteman's word as gospel/the internet too seriouisly by the nonsense you read onlineand present as fact in this thread

:umad:

aRoMaN21

Daps
I do have to say that not all persians are arabs :manny:
persians and arabs fought one another so i hope people understand that the ARABS, not persians, raided North Africa.
Original Persians arent muslim and refused to convert :manny:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
and it took only 3 conquests. each time they went in they came 40,000 muslims deep and didnt care bout death.
u read about that?
you're talking about 3 conquests for only one part of africa... not the entire part they expanded to.

aRoMaN21

Daps
you're talking about 3 conquests for only one part of africa... not the entire part they expanded to.

I was going with the thread title and north africa.. :manny:

but you are correct, they expanded farther into africa

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I do have to say that not all persians are arabs :manny:
persians and arabs fought one another so i hope people understand that the ARABS, not persians, raided North Africa.
Original Persians arent muslim and refused to convert :manny:
no persians are arabs.. they're persian... and they're muslim tho... most of them.

Also persians participate in the volunteer armies that were in Africa.. just not in the beginning. shyt is a long ways away.

aRoMaN21

Daps
no persians are arabs.. they're persian... and they're muslim tho... most of them.

Also persians participate in the volunteer armies that were in Africa.. just not in the beginning. shyt is a long ways away.

Some persians got out the empire and migrated because they didnt want to convert :manny:

not all persians stayed in persia when it was taken over by the arabs

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Some persians got out the empire and migrated because they didnt want to convert :manny:

yeah but you're saying they didn't go to Africa... so that's what I was responding to. Them leaving Persia is a whole other topic. Also they didn't need to leave persia they were not forced to convert. There was just a tax they had to pay... a lot of them didn't want to pay so they left.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

ya alot of the zoroastrians left, and today you have Parsi communities in India as a result

some of them travelled east into modern day central asia, where farsi flourished

aRoMaN21

Daps
yeah but you're saying they didn't go to Africa... so that's what I was responding to. Them leaving Persia is a whole other topic. Also they didn't need to leave persia they were not forced to convert. There was just a tax they had to pay... a lot of them didn't want to pay so they left.

I know people frm lebanese descent who knew persian but migrated out because they didnt want to convert :manny:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I know people frm lebanese descent who knew persian but migrated out because they didnt want to convert :manny:
well if you were Christian or Jewish you didn't need to convert... but there might be a tax involved. I'm sure zoroastrians would've left though since I don't think it counts as being abrahamic.

aRoMaN21

Daps
well if you were Christian or Jewish you didn't need to convert... but there might be a tax involved. I'm sure zoroastrians would've left though since I don't think it counts as being abrahamic.
so the arabs lived peacefully with the persians who spoke a different language?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
u read about that?
I didnt read about numbers no. Please share your sources.