How did the Arabs get through North Africa so fast in the 7th century

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, you are angry at a concept breh.

Arabs took each other as slaves long before Islam... Africans took each other as slaves, killed one another, etc.. long before Islam... and the African trade routes pre- existed the 'concept' of Islam. NTM, religion wasn't the primary influencer or cause of Arab slavery.... if the ideas of Islam never existed.... all of the slavery still would have existed, retard.

lol @ you being upset that black and brown Muslims took control of Christian Kingdoms, like Christianity was the original African religion. Also, most of the African areas changed cultures and religions as new invaders came from the north, south, Mediterranean, Christians, Roman, Muslims, etc... shyt changed with the wind.
Muslims were the only invaders that permitted original cultures to still be practiced.. and the one that united African forces strong enough to take over Europe up to Spain.

You sound silly addressing the other posters here; you don't even have basic knowledge on history, culture, customs, trade, and religion.. you said factually incorrect shyt about Islam. You're basically ignorant.. but fueled by some strange extreme levels of hate. .... for whatever reason.

Fyi, Most Muslims aren't even arab. There is sexism, classism, racism in each spot on Earth... You're confused if you blame a concept- for human bias.

You might as well tell us why you are so hateful about all of this though.

:wow:
Ignorance of each other is what has made unity impossible in the past. Therefore we need enlightenment. We need more light about each other. Light creates understanding, understanding creates love, love creates patience, and patience creates unity. Once we have more knowledge (light) about each other, we will stop condemning each other and a United front will be brought about.
-Malcolm X

it's ignorant to compare the socalled slavesry which existed amongst certain African tribes to arab on African slavery dumb donkey..for one in socalled African slavery those taken were prisoners of war or owed debts to other Africans and were treated like extended family not viewed as inferior cause to their captors...secondly the socalled enslavement in Africa was more like indentured servitude, temporary, and not nearly as brutal as the arab on African slavery...after working off their debt Africans servants often stayed with and married into the family of their socalled masters when given freedom...where as in arab on African slavery is strikingly similar to cac on African chattle slavery in that the victims were dehumanized, enslaved for life and, beat, and often worked to death..it's arab apologist c00ns like are one the many reasons black muslims are clowns

where did I mention Christianity...i'm not even that religious but technically true Christianity less racist toward blacks and more native to Africa than islam.

so explain to me what I've said incorrect and why?:snooze:

who said most muslims were arab and what's your point? the fact remains arabs are the authorities/leaders on islam and have been using Islam's arab supremist African inferiority doctrine for centuries as a movement to oppress, kill, and abuse blacks/Africans which I take issue with.

Malcom X started out a real nikka but sold his soul to white a-rabs....there is nothing more ignorant than worshipping a false god/religion than tells you that you are an cursed people made to serve your oppressor:ufdup:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
it's ignorant to compare the socalled slavesry which existed amongst certain African tribes to arab on African slavery dumb donkey..for one in socalled African slavery those taken were prisoners of war or owed debts to other Africans and were treated like extended family not viewed as inferior cause to their captors...secondly the socalled enslavement in Africa was more like indentured servitude, temporary, and not nearly as brutal as the arab on African slavery...after working off their debt Africans servants often stayed with and married into the family of their socalled masters when given freedom...where as in arab on African slavery is strikingly similar to cac on African chattle slavery in that the victims were dehumanized, enslaved for life and, beat, and often worked to death..it's arab apologist c00ns like are one the many reasons black muslims are clowns

where did I mention Christianity...i'm not even that religious but technically true Christianity less racist toward blacks and more native to Africa than islam.

so explain to me what I've said incorrect and why?:snooze:

who said most muslims were arab and what's your point? the fact remains arabs are the authorities/leaders on islam and have been using Islam's arab supremist African inferiority doctrine for centuries as a movement to oppress, kill, and abuse blacks/Africans which I take issue with.

Malcom X started out a real nikka but sold his soul to white a-rabs....there is nothing more ignorant than worshipping a false god/religion than tells you that you are an cursed people made to serve your oppressor:ufdup:

this nikka is a fukking idiot.

Proof of the arab supremacist doctrine... post some scriptures from the Qur'an that show this. You really take africans for idiots don't you? You think they can't read the Qur'an and decide shyt for themselves? You think they wouldn't figure out that it's an arab supremacist doctrine as you claim?

I can see you have an irrational hate for Islam so it's no longer even worth arguing with you. You talk about true Christianity being less racist, but yet true Islam is racist and promotes racism. You don't read at all do you?

Judaism has two classes of people jews and gentiles, gentiles are lack cattle and can be enslaved and this is in the doctrines. Even jews themselves maybe enslaved in some cases.

In Christianity there is no condemnation of slavery in the bible. St paul even told slaves to be loyal to their masters. Jesus, however, never mentions slavery at all. The issue is never really raised for it to be condemned. It was just a part of life

In Islam Slavery is condemned in the actual scriptures and is the only religious text to do so. It tried to create a system in which slavery, which already existed since time immemorial, would slowly be phased out. How so? By Marrying your slaves, having them work off debts, treating them like your own family. They could even inherit what you leave when you die... hmmm sounds sort of like the African system of slavery you claim, and not a system of slavery closer to Cacs (which became popular with the ottomans). So true Islam is against slavery.

It's funny how you're willing to claim that TRUE Christianity is not as racist and not used to promote slavery, something we all know already since these things would not be in line with the teachings of Jesus. Yet when it comes to Islam, the TRUE Islam, you have such hatred towards it that you claim the religion itself is promoting racism and slavery. You're old enough to know that religions can be used as tools to rile people up to do shyt even if it's NOT in the teachings... just as Christianity was used to enslave. You're a hypocrite and you're telling on yourself.

You need hop in your little clown car and drive off.

Last edited:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
which was virtually all African decent Muslims..Islam didn't take a strong foothold in Africa until after the arabs invaded conquered the North and startesd the arab on African slave trade stupid

Proof? So you really think all those African Muslims which outnumbered the Arabs but somehow lost against them were captured first then converted? You make a lot of claims but don't back it up. Arab historians themselves talked about how much of a hard time they had fighting the Bedouin in Egypt, and how they were lucky that most of them accepted Islam willingly. You really think shyt would've been an easy fight... but that's because you're ignorant to the facts. You really like to avoid the fact that these armies were always volunteer armies. You like to avoid the fact that Jews and Christians did not have to convert, they could keep their religion because they were believers.

"The Mohammedan Negro has felt nothing of the withering power of caste. There is nothing in his colour or race to debar him from the highest privileges, social or political, to which any other Muslim can attain." Edward W. Blyden, Liberian writer and thinker.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Proof of the arab supremacist doctrine... post some scriptures from the Qur'an that show this. You really take africans for idiots don't you? You think they can't read the Qur'an and decide shyt for themselves? You think they wouldn't figure out that it's an arab supremacist doctrine as you claim?

I can see you have an irrational hate for Islam so it's no longer even worth arguing with you. You talk about true Christianity being less racist, but yet true Islam is racist and promotes racism. You don't read at all do you?

Judaism has two classes of people jews and gentiles, gentiles are lack cattle and can be enslaved and this is in the doctrines. Even jews themselves maybe enslaved in some cases.

In Christianity there is no condemnation of slavery in the bible. St paul even told slaves to be loyal to their masters. Jesus, however, never mentions slavery at all. The issue is never really raised for it to be condemned. It was just a part of life

In Islam Slavery is condemned in the actual scriptures and is the only religious text to do so. It tried to create a system in which slavery, which already existed since time immemorial, would slowly be phased out. How so? By Marrying your slaves, having them work off debts, treating them like your own family. They could even inherit what you leave when you die... hmmm sounds sort of like the African system of slavery you claim, and not a system of slavery closer to Cacs (which became popular with the ottomans). So true Islam is against slavery.

It's funny how you're willing to claim that TRUE Christianity is not as racist and not used to promote slavery, something we all know already since these things would not be in line with the teachings of Jesus. Yet when it comes to Islam, the TRUE Islam, you have such hatred towards it that you claim the religion itself is promoting racism and slavery. You're old enough to know that religions can be used as tools to rile people up to do shyt even if it's NOT in the teachings... just as Christianity was used to enslave. You're a hypocrite and you're telling on yourself.

Powerful posting.

Islam is the only religion that condemns racism and slavery specifically. Nobody can deny that fact.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Powerful posting.

Islam is the only religion that condemns racism and slavery specifically. Nobody can deny that fact.
Exactly, what people choose to do for profit or political reasons is their own doing.... Islam shouldn't be dragged into shyt just because people decided to stray from the straight path. Power corrupts, all people have to deal with fighting against sin, even so-called muslims. You have to admit Islam influenced billions and transformed entire regions for the better, it created a lot of Golden Ages. It gave birth to the Renaissance in Europe, took them out o the dark ages. Islam promoted Intellectualism, while that's a far cry from what's going today in the Islamic world, it still happened and you can't take that away. Even the Qur'an talks about people straying and so-called muslims going to the hellfire in droves because they're muslims in name only, but in reality are just trangressors.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-This is where you about to get layed the fukk down breh.

You talk about Mohammed's consolidating the middle east happening prior to them spreading into Africa, and that's just false. Told you this already b, Mohammed was in Africa spreading Islam prior to his death, he died just 7 years later. Imma put your little coward ass in perspective real quick, Mohammed's pbuh forces were so disproportionate at the time he had to fall back into what we call Eritrea today for safe haven and that was just against the Arabs in medina. The arabs were not that deep, even if you included the ENTIRE arab region. Now as for him consolidating the whole middle east , Persia/Mesopotamia, that didn't happen until almost the end of the 7th century... and that wasn't consolidation that was just getting his foot in the door. So you tell me how they could've went into Africa all super deep if all the numbers he needed to do so lied in Persia/Mesopotamia and they weren't even down with ISLAM YET??

You're so ignorant about Islam this shyt ain't even fun. It's like I'm literally breaking down your arguments based on some fiction. Everyone knows the Arabs weren't shyt until Islam when you're talking about some kinda force. They were THE shyt economically though, ask the fukking byzantines, they nicknamed Arabia "Arabia Felix" (happy arabia). They were splurging and doing all kinds of shyt, it was like fukking Vegas with trade... all sorts of fukkery was going on... it was an anything Goes kinda place that was down with unGodly shyt. There were Pagans, Christians, and Jewish tribes.. mostly pagan. You act like that's some kinda diss, but arabs will tell you that themselves that they were relatively nothing til Islam. Islam isn't Judaism, there are no chosen people... that's how I know you're a fukking liar or just some idiot who lacks knowledge about it. No man is above the other in Islam, the only ones who are lower are those who don't believe in God, and your instructions are to not fukk with them just let them be unless they attack you FIRST. You asking me to keep up with you... but I wouldn't follow your lemming ass into a magma pit you're so damn lost. Yes middle easterners were also slaves to Ethiopians, good job in telling me something that I already know. I don't get how you can understand that but not understand that slavery was always there, always existed.. motherfukkers enslaved each other and it wasn't because of race...but it's a good thing you don't understand so I could ether the fukk out of you.

-Yes the existence of warlords are sometimes byproduct of great empires collapsing. It's called a power vacuum, shyt is politics motherfukkers try to usurp positions of power and it doesn't always work, leaving disconnected groups that try to compete for power in their respect regions. Tribal living is the name of the game for all the lands that are not united, you would know that if you actually did the knowledge instead of being an emotional fukkboy. You're the last person who needs tell someone to study the Qur'an more thoroughly when you know absolutely nothing about it. You're the same one who said it encouraged slavery. LOLOLOL

- It might have been a dark age for Ethiopia when muslims came in as a force, but Mohammed pbuh made his presence known while the axum were still at their height, before they were cut off from Europe. There were already very successful muslim missionaires which had made their way down south before any of what you're claiming took place, basically it was done peacefully. What seeds of self hate are even fukking talking about, there was no concept of race... there was no self hate going on because there was no races to want to be like other than what you were. There were cultures and religions and fragmented peoples. The majority of the Muslims would not even fukk with each other if not for Islam, they all hated each other...so please tell me what the fukk you're talking about. You're saying that only a few decades after Islam, people who hated each other decided that they were one race that was better than the next (even though half these motherfukers looked the same as the Ethiopians, some do til this very day)? You're basically taking the European slave trade narrative and applying it to this shyt, predictable.

did I imply that arabs invaded Africa during prophet Mohommed the child molester(may he burn in eternal hell fire) or is that you putting words in my mouth? last time I checked the arab Islamic jihads continued well after Mohammed's death.by the time they invaded north Africa they had already conquered the middle east(the Arabian peninsula, the Levant, Persia,etc) (which swollen their numbers)and where tens of thousands strong..i'm well aware of the folktale of Mohammed pbuhnanni fleeing like a bytch to eritrea when other arab goons wanted his head but that was one of the worst mistakes Eritreans ever made considering infidel or muslim they treated like dogs all over the arab/muslim world as gratitude for protecting prophet Mohomo from his own people..in hindsight they should've handed over that terrorist to the wolves if not executing him their selves.the fact is that islam didn't really take a strong foothold in Africa until after arabs invaded then colonized the northern region of the continent and started the arab on African slave trade.

everything I stated is common knowledge to anyone with the most basic understanding of the history of islam in Africa...don't get your pannies in a bunch and bytch at me cause you don't like the fact your religion was is founded and spread by the the same racism,oppression war mongering,land grabbing and imperialistic principles that hypocrite Muslims accuse the akanazi jews of partaking in...any civilization that existed in Arabia prior to islam it was due of black Kushytes(Ancient Egyptians) and Sabeans whom ruled the region...arabs were nothing but vagabonds aimlessly wondering the desert until they discovered Islam and starting ethnically cleansing the black Kushytic/Sabean royal class of Arabia under the banner of Islamic/arab supremacist jihad ...like all muslims you are full of shyt...you say all are equal in islam and that there are no chosen people but their is an obvious racial hierarchy in the religion which put arabs on top and blacks at the bottom and it dates back to the times of Mohommed whom his self owned and traded in African slaves.

nah warlords are a symbolic of a lawless failed state like the Islamic republic of Zoomalia and has no bearing on the existence of a past civilization what so ever...I know enough about the koran to understand that it's a tool used by raghead faggits like you to mentally and physically enslave blackfolk while promoting your own racial superiority...so Prophet Mohommed owning slaves and blatantly stating blacks were made to serve arabs doesn't encourage slavery.:camby:

again islam didn't really take off in Africa like that until after the arab/Muslim conquest of the North and the slave trade thereafter....there are koranic quotes which specifically reference race and other ancient Islamic hadiths(considering Islamic holy text) which clearly promote arab superiority/black inferiority but you want to believe 1st muslims were colorblind/ didn't understand race :dahell:

what do you mean by native north Africans? I hope your pops aint one of the eurasian origin land grabbing cacs occupying north Africa whom have convinced themselves they are native..:heh:arabs/middle easterners of today clearly are the same race and share common ancestors....the arabs/middle easten invaders whom migrated to north Africa throughout the ages conquered the land were the ruling class so they could do what the hell they wanted to do and yes that includes mass inbreeding which obviously took place considering the strong arab demographic of north Africa's modern population.,.i understand arabs also raped and had babies north African native women and European slaves brought to the region though arabs still make up the greatest population due to centuries of migration into the region after it was colonized by the jihadis

nah it's modern Eurocentric cacs whom make the mistake of labeling moors arabs...there was always a clear and obvious distinction between black moors and Eurasian arabs..Moorish knowledge was was rooted in ancient African civilizations that thrived prior to islam.... .the moors prospered in spite of islam not because of it.the thieving arabs learned from the moors and then claimed it as their Islamic knowledge..islam is the reason moorswere eventually conquered and enslaved by arabs from yemen.

Sudanese/Somalis were used as an example cause both are known to be devout muslims and to be ashamed of their African heritage..i could care less whether or not they want to be associates with AAs dumbass

I notice you didn't address mislabeling Iran as Iraq to futiely support your weak argument.

so why do arabs call blacks in their country abds as if it means black?

the racism of modern arab Islamic leaders is a reflection of their long history of bigotry toward blacks.

you have a selective recollection of your prophet and holy book I see..how is muhommed owning slaves and the Koran labeling blacks slave by nature not proof of Islam's inherent racist root?.:wtf:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

this is a great post.

There are some posters (most of them) in HL that would disagree though

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Powerful posting.

you prophet owned slaves and the Koran/hadiths go in vivid detail of how Africans are less than the paler skinned creeds and were born to serve them you arab asslicking abid...if my home pc wasn't broken and the computer i'm posting from allowed me to post them I would be more than happy to enlighten you donkeys but i'm sure you playing stupid and know what i'm talking about anyway.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yemen's black population is 40% of yemen

also all of Yemen's population has black blood in them.

Once again you're superimposing shyt to prove some kinda point. The "Racism" happened after the unification of yemen, the racism is from the north of yemen. Basically it's a new type of ideology that is being imported into some Islamic areas under the guise of islam. There are also a lot of tribal issues within the reigion as Yemen is on the brink of collapse with vaccuums being created.

Ignorance is bliss, everything is so simple to you that you can just mash it all up

Somalis refugees don't count and even counting them I feel you are inflating the numbers...so you admit after the arab muslims unified in yemen anti black racism started to build up?thanks for helping prove my point:lolbron:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
you prophet owned slaves and the Koran/hadiths go in vivid detail of how Africans are less than the paler skinned creeds and were born to serve them you arab asslicking abid...if my home pc wasn't broken and the computer i'm posting from allowed me to post them I would be more than happy to enlighten you donkeysbut i'm sure you playing stupid and know what i'm talking about anyway.

Slavery was an economic reality at the time, that's why in Islam it is widely recommended to free slaves whenever possible. Muhammad specifically said that no Arab is superior to a non Arab and no white is superror to a black or vice versa except by piety only. No other religious founder condemned racism in such a direct manner. No one.

You're already getting worked in this thread though, no need to cop pleas about your broken Pc.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
/quote]
Not even gonna really answer your shyt bc you're lame.:umad:You come with feelings not facts.

Btw my lineage in North Africa goes back to the beginning, not gonna even tell you which tribe I'm from.. you know nothing about Africa... you know the internet.
North Africa and Ethiopia

All dates given are according to the Western Calendar

Islam arrived in North Africa (the Maghreb) just seven years after the death of the Prophet Mohammed in 639. The 4,000 strong Arab invading forces came from Mecca under the leadership of the military ruler Amr ibn al-Asi. The Arabs were not entirely foreign to North Africa - they were well known as traders. There were also some well-established Arab communities. Within three years of arriving, the Arabs moved South, in retreat from the Byzantine fleet, to found the city of Cairo.
ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY
At the time of invasion the Christian Coptic Church was being persecuted on doctrinal grounds by the Byzantine church in Constantinople. Many Christians welcomed the Muslim forces as possible allies against Byzantium. After an initial display of force, the Muslims treated the Church leaders with deference

West Africa
TRADE
Islam first came to West Africa as a slow and peaceful process, spread by Muslim traders and scholars. The early journeys across the Sahara were done in stages. Goods passed through chains of Muslim traders, purchased, finally, by local non-Muslims at the southern most end of the route.

In the 5th century transporting heavy loads long distance was made much easier by the introduction of the camel to the trade routes. There were many trading partners in Sub-Saharan Africa. Gold was the main commodity sought by the North. Until the first half of the 13th century thekingdom of Ghana was a key trading partner with the Muslim North.

By the 14th century the most powerful kingdom in West Africa was Mali under the leadership of Sundiata. One of his successors, Mansa Musa, made a celebrated hajj (pilgrimage) to Mecca. His retinue was so huge and luxuriously dressed, and carrying such vast amounts of gold, that he became the talk of the Muslim world.

As well as being very prosperous, Mali became a great seat of learning renowned throughout the Muslim world.
"We used to keep the Sultan company during his progress, I and Abu Ishaq al-Tuwayjin, to the exclusion of his viziers and chief men, and converse to his enjoyment. At each halt he would regale us with rare foods and confectionery.

His equipment and furnishings were carried by 12,000 private slave women, wearing gowns of brocade and Yemeni silk."An account of Emperor Mansa's hajj, given to Ibn Khaldun by Al-Mu'ammar, quoted from the Muqaddima by Levtzion and Hopkins in Corpus of Early Arabic sources for West African History.

Oh and here are the people that the arabs had to fight to make their way into Africa.. here's what an Arab historian had to say about them. The complete opposite of your false narrative.

The Berbers
"They belong to a powerful, formidable, brave and numerous people; a true people like so many others the world has seen - like the Arabs, the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans.

The men who belong to this family of peoples have inhabited the Maghreb since the beginning."Ibn Khaldun, 8th century Tunisian historian.

The Berber people had a particularly interesting role to play in the Maghreb. They alternately resisted and accepted new beliefs and political regimes, and yet remained ethnically a coherent group. They are found as far south as northern Nigeria and as far north as Morocco. They range in colour from dark to fair.

Some Berbers resisted the rules and regulations of Islam; many more accepted it, while others took on the role of reformers. Some Berbers became Christians, but evolved their own austere and uncompromising Donatist doctrine. This put them in direct conflict with the Church in Alexandria, which regarded them as heretics.

Like I said you're a clown

I'd say I sonned you, but you not my son, cuz I don't breed no emotional fakkits like you.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Somalis refugees don't count and even counting them I feel you are inflating the numbers...so you admit after the arab muslims unified in yemen anti black racism started to build up?thanks for helping prove my point:lolbron:

LOL how does that prove your point... you're such a clown... it's not anti black because some of them are welcomed depending on the tribe they are from... so it's very much tribal. Also the ignorance of a group of uneducated people proves what? Nothing... you're getting wet up in this thread and reaching hard

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
/quote]
Not even gonna really answer your shyt bc you're lame.:umad:You come with feelings not facts.

Btw my lineage in North Africa goes back to the beginning,.
I was going to say...

He's arguing w two posters who trace their direct lineage back to the area in Africa.. and one Indian...

Then he disses Malcolm X.

Then he makes shyt up Islam and it's history... and never read the Qur'an

Not even worth it.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
you prophet owned slaves and the Koran/hadiths go in vivid detail of how Africans are less than the paler skinned creeds and were born to serve them you arab asslicking abid...if my home pc wasn't broken and the computer i'm posting from allowed me to post them I would be more than happy to enlighten you donkeys but i'm sure you playing stupid and know what i'm talking about anyway.
LOL the Hadiths... nikka you realize the Holy book is the Qur'an not the Hadith. The Hadith can have it's own thread alone. The most popular Hadith was compiled 2 centuries after mohammed's death from hearsay... something like 99% of it had to be rejected which left about 1-2% of the hadiths to be compiled, and even those are not viable because they contradict each other and contradict the Qur'an... something which is not permissible. They were also compiled by a persian, who some accuse of trying to infiltrate and control Islam with it. Like I said the Holy book is the Qur'an not the Hadith.. the Qur'an Forbids the use of Any Sunnah or Hadith and Forbids slavery.